Zuck

Bald

neither

fusion of meathead and dude weed lmao stoner

Alphacuck

Cuck

alpha cuck

this, a normie with sprinkles of autism

Rogan is hard to place. He's actually pretty good as an interviewer from what little I've seen: shutting up when appropriate, agreeing to get his guests to open up, yet still asking pretty pointed questions, etc.

Fuck off joe you look like a nog and sage

DUDE

He's like 5 feet tall cmon op

an alpha turned into a cuck by wake and baking every day for decades.

I think he's a cuck.
He is pretty unintelligent and they way he'll pretend not to know about things or act dumb just to be agreeable pisses me off.

>Whooooah that's so deep
>I mean whoooah they do that?
>That can't be true
>yo check it from google
>What? It's true?
>Whoooah this is insane
>Dude whoooah I can't believe this
>Whoooah and nobody stopping them
>Whoooah I gotta take another hit man
>I mean whoooah
>Dude whoooah
>This is like in MMA you know whoooah
>Take couple hits, swing back you know
>I remember when I was in ring and whoooah
>Whooooah

Does anyone think Bryan Callen is a conservative but is afraid to say so?

>Did you see x do y?
>No?
>Holy shit jamie pull that video up
>Blah blah blah
>Jamie pull that one up
>Blah blah blah
>Oh yea jamie pull that video up
>Blah blah blah
>It's fucking insane. Jamie pull that video up.

who's the cute bunny?

ketofag
juiced and overproteinated
and his brainfog clearly shows during his interviews
some fags claim it is his macho stance, but in reality he can't into fluid conversation
train the carbs, Joe

Alphacuck

Alpha has fuck. Georges St Pierre had him to teach him his kicks. Think about that.

youtube.com/watch?v=W3N5Rnx37O0

alpha

Didn't vote for trump, im sorry but he is the enemy.

he is a fuckin zombie , he did too much shrooms i guess , he cant even speak normally anymore

dudebro faggot with dumb stoner fanbase

This. He still has many more dominance hierarchies to climb

The alpha of cucks my dudes.

he's the alpha cuck you could say aka a centrist gay

Bit of a mixed bag, seems to be less cucked and left-leaning than in the past though

Alpha Cuck. He raised another mans child so he is a cuck.

His height and baldness makes him a cuck. Literally pic related.

Baldy.

>Calling Rogan a cuck

Fucking projection, man.

Cuck

He doesn't wanna be a cuck, and he knows a lot more than he lets on. Alex Jones pointed that out correctly.
But unfortunately he's too scared to really start calling anyone out for their shit. That's why he'll always be kind of cucky with hints and tidbits of redpill being dropped once in a while.

Rogan has red-pilled more people than anyone on earth. His podcast gets *BILLIONS* of views..... SHATTERS old media.

And for being 5ft tall he could kick your fucking head off you fat faggot, show some respect

Drug addict

>Well no, because brings the mic closer Every 10 years the cells in your body actually completely change.
>I was reading this article about how DMT can actually advance this process into only taking 6 years because your pineal gland- Jaimie could you get that article up?
>Yeah but its because your pineal glands can actually make your cells rejuvenate faster ... here we go looks over at the screen Look at that ... Yeah, that chimp must be what? 400 pounds? Jesus those things will tear you to shreds

damn beat me to it see

useful hybrid

Neither alpha nor cuck.

BRO.

>raising another man's kid

quess

He just did sober october dumb fuck

>ketofag
>train the carbs, Joe
vegan spotted

alpha on some things, total cuck on others

>mma
alpha
>politics
cuck
>working out
alpha
>anything to do with science above an uni intro class
cuck
>health foods and nutrition
alpha
>conspiracy theories
cuck

Etc. etc.
he's okay in small doses, but i think he's best suited to just being a ring announcer guy. too many dumb people think he's smart.

Rogan:
>I was reading this research study the other day, they were feeding rat poison to rats, and found that the rats actually had a reduced chance of developing cancer than placebo
>Jamie pull that article up for me would you
>so rat poison, which humans take therapeutically, Coumadin is the name of the medication
>anyways, rats were fed rat poison in a double blind trial, huge sample sizes, we are talking over 5,000 rats were approved for the study
>the head of PETA was actually contesting this, there was a huge ethics turmoil over it
>THERE, see that shit? Jamie zoom in on that rat
>all the rats in the intervention group did not develop cancer
>not a single one
>the rats fed over the LD50 had 0% cancer rates, but died shortly after the study. Internal hemorrhage
>I’m not sure they had enough evidence to statistically identify a causal link between rat poison and the rats in the study being fed rat poison dying but we are certain that all the rats fed rat poison had a 0% cancer risk
>and those rats were subjected to all kinds of cancer causing agents, second hand smoke, formaldehyde...
>think about the implication to humans, we might be able to cure cancer

>train the carbs
>vegan spotted
you can't be this ignorant

Manlet lol

youtu.be/1C7vP061iqs

Based headlock

joj

>people calling Joe Rogan a cuck
>has never choked another man
kek

>Jamie, bring up chimp dicks

See

There is literally nothing wrong with ketogenic/low carb nutrition.

Manlet which needs TRT to be a man.

lazyness and cancer, mostly
carbs are the cheapest and best source of energy for the body
better convince everyone protein and """"healthy"""" fats (both expensive) are better for you

Post picture of body with face and cock visible or you're just another fat Spaniard.

Dietary carbohydrates are associated with increased death rates, people have gotten much fatter since high carb and low fat was propagated since the mid 20th century. Maybe it's good for some Southern Europeans who are more adapted to neolithic nutrition but Northern Europeans are blowing up with their carb loading and sugar cravings.

at this rate Jamie probably does more pullups than Jocko Willink

You can't develop cancer if you die from internal bleeding first.

>>health foods and nutrition
>alpha
MUH ALPHA BRAIN N SHIT

I listen all the time and that he panders to some of the biggest SJW retards while pretending to be alpha is super cucked.

Actual homosexual.
joerogan.net/blog/are-you-gay
archive.is/5QjW3

Yeah oath hoges

Joe is a cool dude. Great rolemodel aside from the drugs.

Wtf is Australia doing

I understand your point but carbs are not just pastries and sugars
training on low carb/keto is training depleted
it is easier to get dry but your performance is hugely affected
keto and low carb benefits people in the office environment, but the best way to go is training on the side
keto affects performance, both mentally and physically.
If you eat a highcarb meal and you get dizzy and sleepy, you need to train harder

This. Manlets can never be a part of the Right, they belong with the trannies etc over on the Left.

fence sitting ass licker

>Alpha as fuck
lelno

youtube.com/watch?v=gd0oSNjHf1A

So your counter to me showing Joe teaching the current UFC middleweight champion and arguable GOAT how to kick with... Him getting touchy over weed? That's as beta as that is alpha?

>just parrots and agrees with whoever he talks to

just summed him up for all you sub 80 iq listeners

Part of our culture mate, you treat a high status person the same as a cleaner, it's something a lot of foreigners don't understand, including other whites.

Numale. He follows every fad and has to juice because he is low t.

Laughed for reals, thanks.

Anyway, I think Rogan is pretty decent guy.

Being an insecure dick because you identify so much with fucking dope is bitch-beta. I don't care how well the guy can kick.

Ever see that video of the guy that injects snake venom and he looks suspiciously young for his age?

Supreme cuckold.

You talk like an """urban""" youth and you're neither entertaining nor informative.

Nice argument Chang

>When he brings up MMA out of nowhere
>When someone hints towards not supporting marijuana legalisation

Lol wow. That just sounds gay and makes him even more of a faggot.

Lol

I've made my argument, it's clearly stronger to literally everyone reading this who isn't functionally retarded. I'm just saying you're a shit shit poster and you're neither funny nor informative. Reply to me again if you really want, it's Wednesday night and I'm just chilling here.

Him experiencing withdraws from weed after his sober October stint was friggin hilarious

must watch
youtube.com/watch?v=L6nMtVxLVa8
youtube.com/watch?v=49safPSX1aI

>little I seen
You cannot make this juadgement then

Bit of both.

He often is a total wimp about challenging leftists' ideas, but when a conservative goes on his show he's happy to challenge everything they say.

Got a little annoying after the first dozen times of seeing that.

he is a little bitch when its about weed

goddamn shes ugly