Long Riders!

This is just like my doujins.

Oi nerds. What's a brevet and fleche?

>ep 3 was delayed a whole week
>next week will be a recap ep

How can one girl be so cute, sexy, and best?

>that subtle plumpness outlined my the dress

Contrast moe.

And cheongsams are just pure sex.

What happens to the airing slots for the delayed episodes?

Streamed online?

Who greenlit the CG for this show?
Who thought a show with 1.5 personalities divided amongst 4 girls was a good idea?

What do they see?

Also Aoi is the best girl.

oni chichi?

I feel a little bad for Actas. Im enjoying both this show and Regalia but there are definitely quality issues with the shows. I mean how popular is this? I cant imagine the manga was doing too well since its such a weird concept for an anime.

looks like they're going through a real-life gi(a)rlish number

I'm still fucking angry we didn't get a proper service shot of her in that outfit, but instead the cow udder got it.

I don't know, you'd have to ask her yourself.

They've explained that already? Are you not watching the show?

When was the last time an Actas show ran for an entire season without delays?

I was feigning ignorance in the hope of starting a discussion.

Never mind. Will Aoi even reach such an ordeal this cour?

post your baiku

Fuck off with the blog shit

It's not blog shit just like /ak/ or posting mountain pictures in Yama no Susume threads is not blog shit.

You wouldn't assault a cyclist would you?

>Will Aoi even reach such an ordeal this cour?
I don't think so boss.

Is a layby on a clearance item like a bike a big deal?

No. It probably won't even get as far as the 120km event Ami and Aoi enter.

>Aoi
>oi
>o
>io
>Mio

I doubt this will ever get a season two or stable scans.

RIP.

such a shame too. it's great material but it's being handled so poorly.

Why does MC sound like a retarded Yui Hirasawa clone? Isn't she a college student already?

So is Yui.

She reminds me more of well Yuno.

Asumi Kana > Toyosaki Aki > Touyama Nao

>twingo without eyes
spooky

Why does she wear that thing?

Airi is actually voicing one of the lead character

>jpg
>770KB
For what purpose do you use jpg if you're not gonna really compress the image.

Next week is a recap episode

Why would you want to compress an image of this angel?

Delayed until they find a slot. Remember garupan? If got delayed for months until they found a slot to air the last episode around April.

Then why aren't you using PNG in the first place? By using JPG you're losing precious pixels of your "angel" that will never come back regardless of the compression level.

They might just not bother with a TV broadcast and not delay release on streaming services.

I have a set of png screenshots also but the file sizes are too large to post so I use the jpg ones for posting.

Are they streaming this on Amazon jp or something?

I bet those aren't even your screenshots though, unless you're so autistic that you rename them or post them and then save them with the timestamp.

And about 20 other places

I don't even know what you mean by that. But here's more jpg Saki.

>By using JPG you're losing precious pixels
JPG has exactly the same number of pixels as a PNG image of the same size.

Good thing KyoAni is training the future animators at their school, some of them are already showing promise in the Violet Evergarden CM.

The japanese government needs to fund more training projects, because other studios would rather outsource to Korea and Vietnam than spend their own money and time training new animators

Kyoani training new genius animators while other studios just outsource to korea and china. Really shows you how much ahead Kyoani is.

Nope, other studios prefer to outsource to vietnam for their animation.

Kyoani actually tries to make sure anime has a future by training new japanese animators. That's why they have their own school.

Good thing KyoAni is training the future animators at their school, some of them are already showing promise in the Violet Evergarden CM.

why are cyclists always such pricks?

Every time when they ride along the street they think they fucking own the road. I fucking hate this I've seen cyclists that ride in the middle of the street even though there is a bike lane for them and I've also seen them speed right through 4 way stops. fuck cyclists.

i'd long her rider, if you know what i mean