Who's the best animal/monster girl in existence and why is it Lanka?

Who's the best animal/monster girl in existence and why is it Lanka?

Other urls found in this thread:

knowledgenuts.com/2014/01/11/the-alpha-wolfe-is-an-outdated-myth/
youtube.com/watch?v=WqELc1oDnV4
kurage-bunch.com/manga/show_by_rock/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's horo.

This is now an awoo thread.

Whoreo's old and busted.
Lanka new hotness.

No, really. It's Horo.

YOU TAKE THAT BACK, YOU STUPID DOG!

[a/, I'm proud.

I want to use Lanka as an onahole.

What the fuck man

You do too, don't lie.

No, I just want to cuddle her and enjoy a pure love.

Why does she love Jin?
Girls infatuated with him

Gee it's a mystery huh faggot

>Treats her like shit and hits her
Yeah, faggot
It's a mystery

Female animals are submissive to the alpha, retard

Tell that to hyena and big awoo, fuckface

Does he beat them, are they the main girls? No, fagtard.

>Female animals are submissive to the alpha
Oh boy! Look at that backpedaling faggot go.

You got called out on your bullshit

>Implying they usually aren't
Big awoo is just special, as are hyenas. The wolf female in reality is submissive, as is Lanka, deal with it faglord.

>Big awoo is just special, as are hyenas. The wolf female in reality is submissive, as is Lanka, deal with it faglord.
>He attempts damage control over being wrong

You made a blanket statement got called out on it and are now attempted damage control.

Take the L, dipshit.

>Implying damage control
My original point stands, wolf females are submissive to the alpha male, in reality and in the manga with the exception of big awoo who is special and has a special backstory as a siscon and giantess. So Lanka will take her beatings and like it.

Sorry you need to be spoonfed itemized specifics stating the obvious fagtron, I'll be sure to take your special needs into consideration from now on.

I wonder who is actually smaller. Lanka or Aireen.

What manga is this creature from?

>My original point stands, wolf females are submissive to the alpha male, in reality and in the manga with the exception of big awoo who is special and has a special backstory as a siscon and giantess. So Lanka will take her beatings and like it.
>Sorry you need to be spoonfed itemized specifics stating the obvious fagtron, I'll be sure to take your special needs into consideration from now on.

Nice blog post
Too bad, you had to back track after being outed for being a dumb fuck

>Aireen

Ta-loo-rye-aye?

/an/ here
Actually that is a myth
knowledgenuts.com/2014/01/11/the-alpha-wolfe-is-an-outdated-myth/

The alpha wolf theory is based on an observational study undertaken in the 1940’s by biologist Rudolph Schenkel. The theory gained popularity in the 1970's when L. David Mech published his book The Wolf: Ecology and Behavior of an Endangered Species. Unfortunately, most scientists (including Mech himself) know that they alpha theory is based on faulty extrapolation. Mech has actually been trying to get the book out of print for a number of years.

You see, when Rudy Schenkel was watching wolves and making notes, he overlooked one important fact: the wolves he was studying were in captivity. Their pack was not the kind that formed naturally in the wild; it was made up of adult wolves forced to live together and compete for resources. Not surprisingly these wolves fought a lot and the dominant ones got their pick of food and mates. This study has been compared to learning about the behaviour of human families by observing people living in refugee camps.

Now you two can stop fighting and ruining this thread

Why are bears never treated with the reverence they deserve?
They are almost always mook thugs.

Lanka is good, but she can't beat fox girls.

Speaking of awoos, this show next season looks interesting.
youtube.com/watch?v=WqELc1oDnV4
Although that tweening animation has me concerned.

Seems like it's based on a mobage.

Well fuck,I might watch it for the otter girls

Lanka = Holo

horo is old and busted.

>dog
>best monster girl

The only true answer is Tanuki.

>Tanuki

Best LEE's work.

Kuma is not a bear kuma.

Let's just agree to disagree.

Best cat with best tats

not even best cat from the show.

cutest kitten

Eclair

So where's raws for next chapter

>Tell that to hyena
give it 3 chapters

kurage-bunch.com/manga/show_by_rock/

is this worth watching. That cat girl in the other band looks very barebackable.

Well, I'm a fan of the series, so I would say yes.
On the other hand, you might not be a fan of the few short CGI-sequences (although except for the first, seventh and eleventh episode, they are barely a minute long in each episode) that SB69 is known for. On the other hand, the second season which is currently airing has toned down the CG a lot so far.

If you liked or could watch through the first season, give the second one a try.

new chapter when?

Tomorrow. I'll be here to start the Murenase thread.

Thank you user

I want Lanka to lickity-lick my dick.

If someone were stronger than big sis then she would be submissive towards them. There are exceptions, but for the most part it's how wolves work.

This is shown by her being all horny about NT-Rex