Fear

Why are conservatives in America so easily manipulated using fear tactics even though education in America tries very hard to show how dictators have used this tactic all throughout history to rid people of their rights?

Trump managed to scare conservatives of just about everyone other than themselves.

They are afraid of Muslims, Latinos, Black people, liberals, feminists. 'We need to build a wall, we need to bar all Muslims from entering the country, we need to torture terrorists and their family members, cops should rough up criminals. Even though none of these populations even lives in rural America and these people never have to interact with them, yet the white people in the suburbs and cities do have to interact with these people and think all fear is stupid.

Yet, these people aren't afraid of real issues like global warming.

How can America do a better job educating these people so they aren't so easily manipulated by scare tactics?

and you think the rise of social media is exacerbating the problem to the point where people like Donald Trump can become president?

How do we help these people so they don't continue to vote against their own interests?

The schools need to drop the pretense and just go full reeducation.

Literally not even kidding.

We need our public schools and universities to flat out tell students that conservatism, capitalism, and Christianity are outdated, immoral, and wrong.

We need white boys taught to get nice and comfy with the idea of making sacrifices for marginalized people so we can actually have a functioning fucking society.

We need to teach them science. Hard, irrefutable, God-hating science. The churches and priests of every major religion should be openly mocked, and students should do a monthly assignment on how religion fucked over humankind, and is bringing us to the brink of extinction with climate change.

Lastly, we need the schools to sever every tie with police.

No more friendly visits from officers. No more hysterical DON'T DO DRUGs bullshit. No more panic storm-fire-active shooter drills.

Just nothing.

Kids aren't able to realize how dangerous a racist police state really is if they're taught to worship pigs from the cradle.

If we do these mind numbingly simple things, America will actually be great again in less than a generation.

We'll also piss a lot of dying white conservative shitfucks off in the process, which, you know, is always a fun bonus.

>to rid people of their rights...
What rights are you so afraid are going to be rid of here? Sounds like you are being manipulated by fear tactics user.
No on is afraid of muslims latinos black people we just respect law and order. No no is afraid of libs and feminists we just respect intelligence, higher orders and tradition.
If global warming is your definition of real issues I suggest you start looking at the bigger picture and expand your horizons son.

who the hell would want to live in your gulag user? kys

Does saying no to this retarded system also warrant death?

If you think the rise in minority populations, and the overall decline of the White Majority in America isn't going to completely destroy the very fabric of this Nation and the beliefs it was founded upon apart, then you are no true Conservative or Republican, and are in fact a RINO (Republican in Name Only)

>Yet, these people aren't afraid of real issues like global warming.
The problem is, global warming is so overused that people have just become desensitized to the whole global warming thing. Not denying global warming, I have done more than enough research for it in school. But with so many adverts, television shows, movies, books, and every other medium going about the exact same things over and over again, people just begin to not care anymore after the initial shock wears off.
It is the same reason why mass shootings in America or terror attacks in Europe do not leave as much of an impact as they would have a decade, or even five years ago, it has become more of a part of everyday life than a rare tragedy or occurence that would spark widespread attention and outrage.

The right doesn't seem to mind that the government can surveil everyone in the name of 'counter terrorism' they didn't put up a fight against the patriot act that allows 'suspected terrorist' to not be given the right of a trial. That means we literally don't have the right to privacy and if they decide they want to deem you a 'suspected terrorist' that you don't have the right to a trial or a lawyer.

>No one is afraid of muslims latinos black people we just respect law and order.

Muslims aren't a probably in America but conservatives supported Trump when he said he wanted them not to be able to come into the USA. That is fear. Clearly you are terrified of blacks and latinos even though the vast majority are good law abiding citizens.

>No no is afraid of libs and feminists we just respect intelligence, higher orders and tradition.

Tradition isn't an excuse to hinder progress and thwart equal rights for women and gays. "Tradition" is just another word for "afraid of the unknown"

>If global warming is your definition of real issues I suggest you start looking at the bigger picture and expand your horizons son.

You are proving my point, if you don't think worrying about global warming is "looking at the bigger picture" then, well, maybe you need to start looking at the "bigger picture". You people don't believe in global warming because you are so easily manipulated, even though the hard evidence in overwhelming, all it takes to get you to not believe it is for Donald Trump to tell you it's a Chinese hoax.

I hope America can really improve the education the regions you grew up in.

The right doesn't seem to mind that the government can surveil everyone in the name of 'counter terrorism' they didn't put up a fight against the patriot act that allows 'suspected terrorist' to not be given the right of a trial. That means we literally don't have the right to privacy and if they decide they want to deem you a 'suspected terrorist' that you don't have the right to a trial or a lawyer.

>No one is afraid of muslims latinos black people we just respect law and order.

Muslims aren't a probably in America but conservatives supported Trump when he said he wanted them not to be able to come into the USA. That is fear. Clearly you are terrified of blacks and latinos even though the vast majority are good law abiding citizens.

>No no is afraid of libs and feminists we just respect intelligence, higher orders and tradition.

Tradition isn't an excuse to hinder progress and thwart equal rights for women and gays. "Tradition" is just another word for "afraid of the unknown"

>If global warming is your definition of real issues I suggest you start looking at the bigger picture and expand your horizons son.

You are proving my point, if you don't think worrying about global warming is "looking at the bigger picture" then, well, maybe you need to start looking at the "bigger picture". You people don't believe in global warming because you are so easily manipulated, even though the hard evidence in overwhelming, all it takes to get you to not believe it is for Donald Trump to tell you it's a Chinese hoax.

I hope America can really improve the education the regions you grew up in.

>We need white boys taught to get nice and comfy with the idea of making sacrifices for marginalized people
>give us us free
>gib us free
>gibs

Come on guys, look at the way he's typing, look at the filenames. This is obviously bait, and this person has no intention of actually trying to have a serious debate/discussion. Stop feeding them, s@ge.

You two fags are a direct result of the estrogens coming from the plastic in your K Cups.

I'm not a republican. I'm white but I live in a very diverse area, so I'm not afraid of minorities because when you spend time with them you realize there is nothing inherently different about them. Something tells me you live in a very non-diverse all entirely white area so your perception of reality outside your small town is based on media that tries to make you fearful. You are exactly what I'm talking about.

America became the greatest nation on earth because it allowed immigrants from all areas of the world. There are lots of countries that are all white people but are still shit hole. Expand your horizons a little bit and maybe your life won't be consumed by fear.

it's not fear, it's disgust and it's built into people who are of a generally conservative temperament

>even though education in America tries very hard to show how dictators have used this tactic all throughout history to rid people of their rights?

You're giving a lot of credit to our joke of an education system. I never had a teacher in sincerity discuss the nature of totalitarianism.

>yet the white people in the suburbs and cities do have to interact with these people and think all fear is stupid.

The white's who vote blue in this country don't actually interact with minorities and the ones that do generally don't like them very much in my experience. Cities and neighborhoods are still heavily segregated by income, and by virtue of that, race. The idea of white flight and gentrification didn't come about from rural America. Liberals do everything they can to signal how much they love minorities but the moment they actually move in, they're out.

>I don't know how to have a civilized discussion with the other side, so I'll call it bait

It's not "bait" everything I said is real and happening in America. Don't be so basic, like asian jake paul and explain your views.

>delusional nigger the post

You are either a foreigner, a woman, retarded, or all three.

How is fear a bad response to a threat. It makes you cautious and more skeptical. Just remember that bravery is not the absence of fear.

I grew up in a nice suburb with adequate funding so things like this were discussed in middle school and a lot during the later years of high school

>The white's who vote blue in this country don't actually interact with minorities and the ones that do generally don't like them very much in my experience. Cities and neighborhoods are still heavily segregated by income, and by virtue of that, race. The idea of white flight and gentrification didn't come about from rural America. Liberals do everything they can to signal how much they love minorities but the moment they actually move in, they're out.

I don't live in the city but I go to the city A LOT for weekends and work. Almost every group of 3 people or more is very diverse. Just the other day I was in Dorles park in San Francisco and it was absolutely awesome. All types of people together mingling and just having an irie time. Lots of beer and weed and police don't give a shit because there are real problems in cities like that. There was a gay black man and a gay white man just chilling and making out and nobody even paid them any attention. It was really amazing sitting on the hill drinking some brews, smoking a joint and seeing everyone just having a good time and getting along. Makes me want to move to SF but I can't afford it.

It was fucking irie, such good vibes, I just feel bad for the people, like in this place who spend so much mental energy being afraid of things they should embrace. This place needs to be more irie.

>Why are conservatives in America so easily manipulated using fear tactics

TRUMP IS HITLER
THE GOVERNMENT IS FASCISM
CAPITALISM IS GOING TO BLOW UP THE PLANET

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

RESIST NOW!

Yeah it's conservatives using fear and scare tactics, nobody else

How is fear a bad response to a threat. It makes you cautious and more skeptical. Just remember that bravery is not the absence of fear.
Sigh.. So you two people are telling me that people's fear should lie on government? How's that remotely liberalistic? You are literally subscribing to authoritarianism.

My point is that they aren't threats. I live with these types of people. White people are just as dangerous. There's a reason the people who don't live with these people are afraid of these people, because people are afraid of the unknown.

Cool comic, bro. Unfortunately that doesn't change the truth. There are exceptions to every rule. Learn to live in an irie state and your life will be worth living. Being a afraid of things because you don't understand them is a miserable way to live.

I live in Los Angeles so our experiences might differ a bit. You get interactions between whites and minority groups across the middle and upper class and that's it. The vast majority of each population, mainly Mexican and White live totally separately with the only crossover being Hispanic gardeners tending suburban lawns.

Places like San Francisco are too expensive for the "real" minority populations to enter so you self select for the individuals that manage to make it into the upper classes. What you experienced isn't what actually living with a large minority population is like.

>White people are just as dangerous.
Now you're just being dumb.

Stop being afraid to explain your views. Do you disagree with me? Just because this topic isn't the millionth topic that confirms your bias, doesn't mean it's bait.

and how does bait work? What am I trying to bait? I don't understand.

Majority of these mass shootings seem to be by white people.. and I'm not just talking about San Francisco. There's a reason cities are diverse and thriving and rural America isn't diverse and crumbling. When you open your mind to new things, progress is possible.

There is nothing inherently different from race to race.

I already told you, we are not afraid of your goddam weed, booze, miscegenation, faggotry, and 'diversity.'
No one gives a fuck. Lurk moar
Here, we are busy contributing our mental energies to higher purposes that you clearly will never understand, degenerate scum.

Actually they're afraid of being raped or murdered

>contributing our mental energies to higher purposes

There are more black serial killers than white ones in the US.

Go ahead and laugh while you can, dead lady.

>Majority of these mass shootings seem to be by white people
The majority of murders aren't.

>There's a reason cities are diverse
Cities draw "diversity" because they are prosperous, not the other way around.

>There is nothing inherently different from race to race.
Uh huh. Weird how majority white and Asian areas are no problem but the majority Mexican areas of LA turn into such shitholes.

>We need to teach them science. Hard, irrefutable, God-hating science.

Like, two genders science, or Bill Nye, whatever-feels-right science?

>why are conservatives so fearful
>RUSSIA HACKED OUR ELECTIONS
>TRUMP IS TRAITOR COLLUDING WITH THE RUSSIANS
>BAN ALL SPEECH I FIND OFFENSIVE

If there's nothing inherently different from race to race then why is diversity better?
Why would you even attempt to compare urban with rural? Goddam you are not smart.

People who are systematically oppressed will tend to live in shittier areas and cause more crime, but nothing is inherently different. Black people didn't even have civil rights until 40 years ago, of course there's going to be a large number not well adjusted to society, but that can change and will change. I'm not telling people to not be afraid of shitty parts of towns or to not be afraid of gangs and gangsters, but rather not be afraid of someone solely on the color of their skin, because the color of their skin isn't the reason they are a shit head.

Cities are prosperous because they get they pick the best people regardless of race. If white people were truly superior then it would be all white people working the advanced tech jobs and not asians, indians and other races. In fact, this 'feeling superior' attitude is only going to hurt white people in the long run and as they isolate themselves from progress and new ideas. It's ironic, ain't it?

stop assuming your retarded parent's/grandparent's conservative views are an accurate representation of all conservative views i guess is step 1

>If there's nothing inherently different from race to race then why is diversity better?

because it gives you a larger sample size of people to choose from, whatever that may be, jobs, girlfriends, friends, anything. MY best friend is a persian guy and we have the absolute best time together, without diversity I would have never met him. I understand it's hard to for you to relate because you probably don't live in a diverse area.

Trump's election tells me that these aren't just your "grandparents and parents" view.

tranny here-

bill nye has no goddamn clue what he is talking about, and that show was one of the most cringy things i have ever seen. still have no idea what I saw.

this is most retarded idea that i saw so far

you are going to my sprudo booker face folder stupid burger
this
i'd rather believe some nigger from africa than modern scientist
especially if he is an american scientist

I don't think anyone from either side of the aisle liked that cringefest, it was like a liberal parody.

MUH SEX JUNK

Are you 12 yrs old? You did not even comprehend the question that you reposted.
I am all for larger sample sizes, but only because they make it less likely for me to come across the lowest of the low retards like you. Goodnight.

>lol ur just afraid
Not having fear of existential threats is stupidity and unfitness of the highest order.

>allowed immigrants from all over
I wouldnt confuce slavery with immigration if i were you.

Won't you let this brave, dreaming refugee into your home, or are you scared?

>all fear is stupid
So you wouldn't be worried if these gentlemen moved into your neighborhood?

Lose an argument? CALL THEM NAMES!! Have a good day young sire *tips fedora

You seem to be missing the point. No I wouldn't let that filthy violent human in my country but not because he is black...It's because he's violent... These people aren't violent because they are black, they are violent because they live in shitty areas that are resource deprived. If you grew up there you would be a shitler too. Hell, you grew up in America and you're still a shitler, so what is your excuse?? You really seem to be missing the point, which is okay, your lower level of education didn't prepare you to have sufficient reading comprehension.

Learn what the word "inherently" means before making yourself look ridiculous.

Don't know how to argue? FORM A STRAWMAN ARGUMENT!!! Whenever I watch conservative media, it's literally 90% strawman arguments like this.

"hhurrr liberals don't wanna vet immigrants and want to let anyone in our country! So vote Trump and buy guns at Gunthers! oh, and climate change is fake, I swear I don't have stock in oil companies."

I'm against illegal immigration, pro extreme vetting of immigrants and wouldn't let anyone in who can't be vetted or have violent pasts.

I apologize for destroying your pathetic strawman.

You can't even speak English properly, yet you think user's education wasn't good enough? You are either a LARPer or an hypocrite.

>People who are systematically oppressed
You have nothing worth saying if this is how you explain things.

> the advanced tech jobs and not asians, indians and other races.

Nobody here complains about Asians, they work hard and are less criminal than whites in a lot of cases. The only exceptions I can think of are US born ones complaining about rich Chinese mainlanders sending their kids off to US colleges who barely speak English and are notorious for organized cheating and plagiarism in their courses. Asians overall get antagonized by Mexicans more than anything.

With Indians you either get the upperclass ones like the Chinese do or H1B work visas which bring in Indians to do shitty mass coding jobs which they invariably fuck up because their credentials are falsified or they're so much cheaper than white and Asian coders that the people utilizing them don't care.

I graduated with a STEM degree from a CSU, english isn't my thing but I can see you like to use contractions for negative term and non-contraction for positive terms, they actually found a murder because he used contractions like that, interesting stuff dude
>an entire race was oppressed for hundreds and years, didn't get "equal rights" until the 60s, still have to deal with the massive amount of racist morons like you

>not systematically oppressed

ok

Would you say a qualified black man would have the same chance at getting a job and a qualified white man? AHHH now we're learning, isn't it so much fun!

>Lose an argument? CALL THEM NAMES!!
I called no one "names", I merely pointed out a truth.
>but not because he is black...It's because he's violent
Well, guess what? Blacks as a whole have a higher propensity to violent actions than whites due to various factors including testosterone absorption rates, cognitive ability, impulse control, and evolved behavioral traits.
It's no accident that the high violent crime rates of black Americans mirrors the high violent crime rates of sub-Saharan African nations while the violent crime rate of white Americans is in line with white Western European nations.
>Hell, you grew up in America and you're still a shitler, so what is your excuse?? You really seem to be missing the point, which is okay, your lower level of education didn't prepare you to have sufficient reading comprehension.
I'm fairly certain I'm more educated and more well read than you are; to hold the views I do requires a great deal of deprogramming, reading, thinking, debating, and reflection.
>FORM A STRAWMAN ARGUMENT!!!
You can't stop them from entering without restricting immigration to white Europeans and yellow East Asians. But, why allow invaders into our nation to displace us, dispossess us, plunder the wealth our ancestors created for us, and rent-seek off the institution our ancestors built and we maintain?

Dude Nazis lmao
Dude Russians lmao

A qualified black man would have a better chance.
Diversity Yes!

Weak minds are easily controlled by fear.

Because the mongrellus meme is real.
You have congo-tier education levels user.
Your 2-party system is basically a battle of the wits, meltdown imminent.

Your "systematic oppression" is an excuse for a 20 point IQ deficit that's measurable in any country with blacks in the world.
Plenty of groups went through hell and back in their history and none of them were as useless and criminal as American blacks.

>How can America do a better job educating these people so they aren't so easily manipulated by scare tactics?

Priceless coming from the leftist faggots still disputing the election by using multiple boogeymen, from the RUSSIAN BOTS to the EVIL ALT-RIGHT NAZI KKK PEPES that magically "hacked the election". This is new in American politics, it's the first time the losing side and it's media apparatus is disputing the legitimacy of the President and peddling fearmongering 24/7.

If you can look at all the retards, drug adicts, lazy people and mentally ill and think it's just fine for them to leach off our tax dollars and social amemnities without contributing a single cent then you are a fucking retard.

You are also dangerous, some of these psychos and drug adicts will hop in a car and slam into someone's wife or mother, steal shit, mug some one or just generally become a fucking nuisence / piece of shit.

Something needs to be done with the human debree and societal decay rife in western civilization, and liberals do nothing but encourage it.

EVERYONE should work, EVERYONE should contribute, even in the smallest way, and if you can't see that then you are garbage. I'm so sick of being surrounded by druggies, retards and crackheads who think it's cool to be a fucking moron who can't even work at a gas station.

Your 50 point iq deficit is no excuse for blaming others.
Import free gardening tools = pay import tax.

>Would you say a qualified black man would have the same chance at getting a job and a qualified white man?
Yes, as would an unqualified black man due to laws and ubiquitous corporate policies which highly preference diversity.

Also, it would be impossible to tell if your black man is equally qualified because he was systematically advantaged in entering his university.

If my farm equipment started acting up 200 years after being useful I'd throw them out

>Muslims, Latinos, Black people, liberals, feminists

OH you mean the people that post blatant racist anti white male ideas on social media all day and enforce it in schools and businesses? Thats not supposed to concern us? Funny how attacks on them concern them. Must be irrational fear.

>Yet, these people aren't afraid of real issues like global warming.

Baited too hard.

>hello worker I would like to pay you for your work
>capitalism is outdated and wrong

I'm sorry, what?

>People who are systematically oppressed will tend to live in shittier areas and cause more crime

Please explain Africa.

Hi Shariablue. Glad to see that you're still making shill threads.

You're ignoring the fact that the Democrat-controlled MSM has scared liberals into thinking that Trump is literally Hitler and that the world is going to end any day now. Both sides appeal to fear, but only one is attempting to solve these "problems" while the other side literally circle jerks over fake news and hyper-sensationalized clickbait articles.

It's sickening to see both sides taking quotes out of context and claiming half truths and false accusations as stated facts. Conservatives have been doing this for years (ex. WMDs in Iraq), but now it seems like the Democrats are beating them at their own game.

>These people aren't violent because they are black, they are violent because they live in shitty areas that are resource deprived

I grew up extremely poor and never broke the law as it would be abhorrent to the values of my family and community. Don't talk about what poor people think, asshole.

There is literally nothing, and I mean nothing that conservatives are not scared of. They are even scared of guns. One of their arguments is we need more guns to protect ourselves from all the guns.

>Would you say a qualified black man would have the same chance at getting a job and a qualified white man? AHHH now we're learning, isn't it so much fun!

Better chance, diversity hire.

Yea dude, didn't you know? Poor people are criminals!

Fucking liberals dude lol.

>Cities are prosperous
Not in 2017 they aren't. In 2017 cities are violent third world populations, corrupt politics, debt-creating financial services, and corporate media/propaganda outlets. They produce nothing of real value.

Go read Machiavelli man

Who are talking about? You know rural America, aka white people are being ravaged by meth and opiate addiction right? It's affecting so many white people that Trump even stated that something needs to be done.

>liberals do nothing but encourage it.

You mean you were TOLD liberals do nothing but encourage it, because that's not true and you are consuming fake news aka propaganda and it's working wonders on your uneducated mind. It's crazy to see how effective fake news is on rural Americans, damn near afraid of everything and think everything it's all liberals fault, it's truly a spectacle. You are a perfect example of the cancer that's affecting America, people like you would give up your rights to Trump in a second if Fox told you it would hurt liberals. Pathetic trash.

>Why are conservatives in America so easily manipulated using fear
Stopped reading there. These are the same niggers who think women get paid lower wages, black people are getting gassed by police, and that Nazi's are a real thing.

Leftypol getting more desperate by the day.

Feels good.

Also eat shit op

seek help

>liberals literally want to legalize drugs
>advocate leniency for drug addicts
>their open border policies allow for easy drug smuggling
>"b-but we totally didn't cause the drug epidemic"
It's also funny that muslim worshiping AIDs infested libtard nigger faggots like you are so fucking far from the facts that you forgot Portland was the meth capitol of US until it was taken over by Reno, also Blue. Might want to medicate that AIDs and mental retardation with a bullet to the skull you stupid cunt.

Democracy is a failure. White demographic destruction is considered a fair cost to empower non-white peoples. Liberals, crypto-communists, etc are competing in a form of marketplace, where value is derived from displays of altruism, no matter the collateral social damage. This is because of their own psychological needs, to feel excellent about themselves, their actions, and end the day believing they did something good for society.

This could not be any further from the truth, at the very least for assimilated westerners or members of the white demographic. There is no reason to believe the peoples white liberals are striving to supplant themselves, and us with will drive our future towards success.

Ah yes, MSM is the reason people hate Trump, it has nothing to do with the fact that all he does is lie, accuse people and praise himself like a 5 year old. lmfao

conservatards are even scared of democracy

lol who tells you these things? why do you think the average house price in SF is 1.4 million dollars lmfao?

>why do you think the average house price in SF is 1.4 million dollars
Population density coupled with high demand from wannabe hipsters willing to pay lots of money to live a constructed make-believe lifestyle peddled to them by corporate media.
What of real value does the tech industry in SF produce?

Your lack of knowledge is astounding. Yes, the war on drugs is working and doesn't need to be amended. Seek professional help.

The American form of democracy (and any type of direct democracy) gives the public the opportunity to enrich themselves using the state treasury (welfare)

An epistemological form of democracy, wherein only individuals qualified on certain matters may vote on said matters (along with tests to determine said qualifications + general mental competence) is vastly superior to the current American failure of a system.

Altogether, universal suffrage is a detriment for the long term well-being of a state.

This is crimethink/thoughtstop territory to a leftist/centrist. When reading such heinous, dark ideas the leftist, in predictable fashion, is utterly incapable of dialogue and will block from their own mind the idea of such discriminatory practices as being a positive.

Fortunately there is a chance for even the most retarded marxist to break their conditioning after enough time on this board, which is unique in its status as an anonymous, unbiased cauldron of ideas. Psychic gestalt consensus is always reached, and is normally reasonable owing to its built-in quality control.

>the war on drugs is working
ODs and drug-related mortality has spiked in recent years due to a fucking epidemic of opioid abuse being fueld by Big Pharma and pill mills run by Pajeet "doctors".

I thought you guys were all about freedom? Smoke a joint and relax, play some reggae and get fucking irie mon, you need it mon, you live a stressed life mon,

conservatives are also scared of freedom.

What's your excuse for meth?

>I thought you guys were all about freedom?
No. You must have me confused with a judeo-libertarian.

I'm not making excuses for anything.
What's your excuse for hating whites?

You should definitely sacrifice yourself

>freedom is Kike Corporations keeping a harmless alternative illegal while selling a legal drug that's killing millions
WEW lad
Imagine if the Jews had the tool in which they manipulate the market taken away from them. Small government = Small tools for Jewish manipulation.
The only power the government needs is the power to protect freedoms and break monopolies. Too bad its doing neither.

>not smonking weed or poppin xannies
Why even live