WIKILEAKS/SETH RICH HAPPENING

The URL in the WL/Don Jr inboxes directs to a page about Seth Rich and Podesta's pedophilia,

The tweet:
twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/930228239494209536

The screenshot with URL:
pbs.twimg.com/media/DOjUppcW0AAvrc8.jpg

The URL WL passed on to Don Jr:
wlsearch dot tk/

>You finally found me! I'm the source of the John Podesta/DNC Email hacks. I've been waiting so long for you to join me.

>Thanks to Wikileaks and Trump Jr you'll all soon know why Hillary Clinton and John Podesta had me killed.

Did WikiLeaks and Don Jr just trick the media into spreading a link that drops some huge red pills on any normies curious enough to visit it? Are we finally getting justice for Seth Rich after all this time? What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Takei
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esoteric_Nazism
archive.fo/h1akI
wlsearch
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don Jr as President would be quite the spectacle.

bump
>captcha Darwin Drive

Wikileaks hacked george Takei's wikipage!!!!!

Daily Beast editor is being accused of being a rapist! INVESTIGATE!!!!

DON'T LET THIS SLIDE ANONS

I have to say, this was rather clever if it was indeed intentionally orchestrated by Assange and Don.

Fuck Blockhead Joe Bernstein. He looks like a sick fuck.

It's that time of night when the servers cause connection issues.

Sure does, Im trying to spread the word....

Jesus Christ, you fucking brainlets. .tk is a free domain that expires after a certain amount of time, and then anyone can claim it. Wikileaks obviously didn't make that website.

What's with all of the fucking phone normies who have flooded this board lately?

idk, but check out George Takei's wiki page

Having the same issues

What a fucking coincidence

Me too, I thought it was just me, but as I'm having these 'connection issues' only on this website, my husband is playing Overwatch online with no problem.

It affects everyone at this time of night. It's not out of the ordinary, unless you're new.

nice

Look at George Takei's wiki page, it has been hacked by wikileaks

I'm not new at all and it's never been a problem for me. It's not super uncommon for me to wake up in the middle of the night and browse Sup Forums either.

I saw it, I already expressed my distaste for ol Blockhead Joe. As for whether or not it was actually Wikileaks, I'm skeptical.

Isn't that the point? They get leftist media to unwittingly spread an expired URL, then they bait and switch and post redpilled info to that URL. Leftist media unwittingly spreads redpilled info.

O my fucking God would you r/t_d faggots shut the fuck up about Seth fucking Rich
Nobody gives a flying fuck except you. At this point if this dude turned up alive I'd fucking kill him myself.

kys

No, get a real job you faggot shill piece of shit.

why so nervous hilldawg?

50 cents have been deposited into your account

eh, maintenance happens. I only got it once when I refreshed.

On a side note, came to Sup Forums tonight after watching tim pool's video, seems to me that everything that has been going on is pretty damning for wl. I can see some of the "release the returns, it will help you" as pure social engineering (I mean, many of them are admitted hackers fighting for a cause of freedom of information, that doesn't surprise me), but then that coupled with advice about how to handle a potential loss? ehhhh

I think wikileaks could be being bankrolled by someone. Doesn't mean anything they've leaked is incorrect, and the damning evidence should damn those it damns, but I don't think we should be naive and believe wikileaks doesn't have a clear agenda.

If anyone responds to this, gonna take a page out of moly's book and say saying I'm a shill is not an argument.

>wlsearch dot tk/

faggot OP
the page was hacked
it was the regular old email search until recently

just plug it into archive dot org

sage

>6 million subscribers strong xD

fuggof nigger

no the point is the polack site creator cookies literally thousands of l_d Sup Forums and conspiritard types for monetisation at a future date

not hacked. they automatically expire. last two snapshots show this to be the case.

What's up with George Takei's page of wikipedia?
Pic related. Any actual leaks?

>Wikileaks hacked george Takei's wikipage!!!!!
>t.moron
And the DPRK is fully Democratic. kys. you're unworthy of occupying the same planet as cockroach shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esoteric_Nazism
Damn what is happening?

((Sandberg))

E V E R Y T I M E

Remember the GNAA!

What?????

bump

Bump

what the fuck

Last Wayback Machine capture showing Podesta e-mail mirror on wlsearch.tk was 9/22/17. First capture of SethRich page 11/14. 1) Wikileaks still owns domain, sending a msg. 2) Someone else grabbed domain and trolling MSM. 3) Both.

Archive EVERYTHING

archive.fo/h1akI

threadly reminder that seth rich was a good jewish boy

>DNC Email hacks
>hacks

They had one fucking job.

>implying there is anything wrong with pedophilia

quick rundown on this please

>muh russians

Noice

kill yourself piece of shit

Pizzagate is fake news

This

Who would think about that shit? It might be true (not checked), but this info isn´t intended for the normies.

Fuck off shill

Kek you don´t need to call everyone a shill. I just mean that ordinary people likely won´t take those steps. However I´m glad he gave the information, so that we can check this out.

Pedo shill

BUmp

Unbump

DONT LET THIS SLIDE REEEEEEEEEEEE

Slide

The images in this thread are being 404d and have been that way for too long for it to be a typical server issue. Guys.. Is it actually happening?

>images in this thread are being 404d
Again! Fucking hell.

Tip: Use Pin-Thread in the catalog to make threads clickable again.

Dunno but big. And wtf is with this person calling everyone a shill???? Kinda ultra active.

Pedophile shill kys yourself to death

Guys I think they are sliding this and that snek user might be ordering them to slide this? If not, sorry but you really are acting strange man

bumparoo

use legacy the pic click shit is a fucking nightmare

all i gotta do now is type calle carco and done

Nothing wrong with loving kids. Kids need love too.

SO what pics are deleted for you ? I can only not see the one OP posted. What did he post btw.?

CP
Sge

Every image except
is gone

Bump

There were other pics???

>Seth Rich thread again
This shitty meme should have died at least half a year ago.

Lurkers start bumping too. I feel like this thread is very important.

Hehe thx

Pizzagate is fake news

Bumping for seth

Does this mean more leaks are coming soon?
Ones that will show some seriously nasty shit from Pedo-sta?

You're fake news

once again, main picture and several others are 404'd. this is a marked thread.

bumping for hope.

CIAmods deleted the pic so you cant get here from the catalog, this is one of the few non slide threads up.

Was was it? And were other pics deleted too. If so, what were those?

Oh so it's not just a problem from my end then

I dont know I just got here, someone should repost them all though.

fuck you pedo cia kikes

Hang yourself. Neokike.

Lurk bump.

Self check, because this thread looks sadly dead.

>wlsearch dot tk/

wlsearch dot tk/

The fuck is this??????????? Is Trump trolling the media?

You can look up the thread on 4plebs. The deleted pics are just common seth rich/CNN memes

Bumpin for are seth

el bumpo

>wlsearch dot tk

for me the op pic is 404'ed now

So it's not owned by WL?