archive.fo/3P4pq
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esoteric_Nazism
youtube.com/watch?v=mb7zN_b3GZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OH

MY

bump

KANGZ

What the hell is doing that. It doesn't appear to be a regular edit. I can't find it in the page history.

Oh My indeed

I suppose we can ask him if he's a rapist since he's on Twitter.

>@bernstein

literally who

Good question.

My first thought was that it's sad to see the esteemed GNAA resorting to wiki defacement, but to a locked article? That's spicy.

Its not in the page source code either

Why was the site down? Are they trying to SHUT IT DOWN?

Some pozzfeed kike.

I want to see Bernstein taken out more than anyone else right now.

Not trolling but legitimate reputation damage from which he will never recover for the remainder of his adult life

Tip top kek

>When you're a star, they let you do it

Something fucking in the 60th reference link

seriously though what the fuck is this?

Screen capped and reported to the appropriate people

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Takei
He is a soy-boy buzzfeed writer or some shit.

>GNAA

I didnt think this was still a thing

He's legitimately on the shitty men in media list fwiw

Screen capped and reported to the appropriate people.

Bernstein wrote the article on mde that got them cancelled off [adult swim]
this is mde or mde fan

Wow, GNAA takes me back.
>Are you gay?
>Are you a nigger?
>Are you a gay nigger?

what the fuck

It got Woodrow too!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woodrow_Wilson

homosexuals

Archived, just in case: archive.fo/3P4pq

Showing up here too en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esoteric_Nazism

It's in the developer tools, but not in the wikipedia "source code" tools. Someone's fucking with Wikipedia itself.
Badass.

in california they can legally inject you with AIDS

>GNAA
WHAT YEAR IS IT?

No, it's something to do with the way the refernces are cited. Check reference 60 for the original link and 285 for the woodrow wilson one. Beyond that I'm clueless

It's just an absolute-positioned element embedded in a citation. Could've done it from any ol' article edit, but to be able to lock it... somebody has mod powers...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esoteric_Nazism

Here too

RETWEET THIS WITH #METOO

It was on Bobby Fischer's page when I was looking up some details on him half an hour ago.

So is it something that requires site admin permissions or can just any old wikipedia editor do something like this?

remember when someone did the same thing saying that they knew who the murderer of some child star is? The colour scheme was the same, it also linked to the accused person's twitter account, and they provided no evidence.

Damn this thing is almost as good as Project Murphy, actually might be better since it pisses women off so much.

Most of this post will be speculation, because I can't recall specifics.
At the very least a "trusted" editor. There are a lot of them, if I recall correctly. Permanent locking requires an admin, which leads me to believe that this isn't the case, since it's a temporary lock that expires in a few days.

This seemingly is really old school trolling. You'd think Wikipedia has safeguards against it, but apparently this is affecting a bunch of ostensibly locked articles, so it's probably someone fucking with Wikipedia's code itself.

>Bernstein
I could've sworn it was Berenstain

He's blockhead Joe, the one who constantly writes hit pieces on the Alt-Right and on Sup Forums, who got Sam Hyde's Adult Swim show cancelled, and a bunch of other stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=mb7zN_b3GZA

Oh shit nigger, it isn't in the revisions list, so it can't be a trusted editor. Someone important did this, or at least someone with higher access.

I saw it too

bump

FALSE FLAG

THEYRE TRYING TO SAY WIKILEAKS ARE HACKERS

FALSE FLAG

THEYRE TRYING TO SAY WIKILEAKS ARE HACKERS

It only takes a few seconds of digging to know that the GNAA were the actual 'hackers' who did this, and the information they are spreading is what's from Wikileaks.

So. Is it true? Taking bets.

FIRST IT WAS EPSTEIN

SECOND IT WAS WEINSTEIN

NOW IT IS BERNSTEIN

THIS IS THE CHOICE OF #STEINSGATE.

GNAA

>hacked