Disgusting Trumpcucks still defending child molestation, I see. Think about that...

Disgusting Trumpcucks still defending child molestation, I see. Think about that. Five separate women - who themselves voted Trump last year. 30+ corrobborating witnesses. Cosby-level shit, except even Cosby didn’t touch children.

Trumpcucks just turn a blind eye. They have so much practice.

I wonder if any of you Trumpcucks have sisters or daughters or wives. How would you feel if they were Roy Moored? I suppose you’d be honored - the very definition of a cuck. Weak, shameful.

>Trumpcucks

Hey is Soros' Open Society that desperate to hire horrible baitposters?

i'd just like to say, izzoh

Provide proof of molestation please.

What happened to those 11 women that accused Trump of sexual assault in Oct 2016?

30 phantom witnesses without names or faces.

Making it sound like a fucking bukkake session.

"30 witnesses" in the woods or in a parking lot late at night.

This guy putting on a sex lecture at Harvard or Berkeley?

like really we'll take pretty much any evidence other than he said she said that occurs right at the time of an election. pizzagate started with not very much.

Bitches claiming Moore whisked them off to secluded areas to "touch" them... 1 on 1.

Now there are witnesses?

Was it 1 on 1 or were there orgies?

"I told someone after."

These bitches need to get their stories straight.

How can someone "molest" a person in secret if there are 30 witnesses?

Must have been an orgy.

What's the point to trying to intimidate a girl into not talking if she got molested during a gangbang sex party?

Sage these bait threads niggers.

>Trumpcucks

Actually, Trump didnt even endorse Roy Moore. He supported Mo Brooks and then Luther Strange.

This is all on Bannon, with his picking of shitty candidates and lack of vetting. So the proper term would be kikebart shills.

I would nuke every major city in America if Roy Moore asked me.

My God man. Can't you see a hit job when you see one? The establishment is rightly scared shitless of this man as he has a long history of incorruptibly.

White Elite loves queers like Elton John.

White elite love fags. Roy Moore hurt feelings of wealthy queers and heirs to vast fortunes who get their hair done by queers. Lots of these rich white folks also send their kids to school where they get turned queer.

Get the picture?

A lot of wealthy white people got the RNC and DNC to collude against him for the sake of the queers.

It's all about the gays.

Gay mafia wants Roy Moore removed.

(((White))) elite. But yeah Roy seems to be our guy, they clearly fear him.

The establishment and a faction among oligarchs really want to make a statement this time. They're focused.

Both RNC and DNC are colluding against Moore.

> Moore don't pander to the gays
> Moore scares gays
> Coastal liberal Jews find him scary
> McConnell wants to cockblock Bannon and Trump
> SJWs hate him for the bible stuff

He has a lot of white factions ganging up against him. No spics or niggers in sight.

This is white people infighting.

He didn't rape anybody. Like traditional definition of rape, not this PC bullshit about sexuality that we have today

Like what punishment would have been warranted in this scenario? Should they have ruined the man's career for this incident of heavy petting with a young girl or would they have told him to knock it off and would he have behaved. He was a fucking vet for christs sake. Can the motherfucker get some pussy? For real. Cut the guy some slack. Sorry the girl had been traumatized and to her everything is a victimization.

>OP spent a full year defending this
>Only to start calling others pedophile lovers based on baseless accusations with no evidence whatsoever

What the fuck do you expect Republican voters to do at this point?
The left decides to wait until he's one of two choices, hit him with allegations and then tell the voters "either let us win Alabama or you support a child molester" and you think they are just gonna bend over and take it?

>Cosby-level shit
And the same false rape coacher.

FAKE NEWS

>rules for thee, not for me.
Modern left in a nutshell.

theres a reason its called the liberal media, faggot

I believe that he dated young girls 17-22 when he was 30. I don't believe that he raped or molested anyone who was underage. They are conflating the two to confuse people and cover for the fact they faked the serious accusations.

These "witnesses" are supposed to be people she told the event about afterwards

Has somebody made a compilation of evidence that proves that, Roy Moore didn't rape the Beverly?

We should ask all the accusers, describe his cock? Length, girth, circumcised?

So true the Occultist Satanic Institute needs ot be all executed

Yea based on what fake allegations? 2 people never met him 2 are DNC political hacks the other is a gofundme whore who invented a fake house fire story to fraud cash... WAPO was fishing for false allegations paying people to lie MYT did the same thing

this
I'd vote for charles manson if he was willing to propose legislature to kick the illegals out and build a wall

slide thread presenting nothing new in terms of evidence or testimony meant to coax people into defending Roy Moore

SAGE

>defending
nothing to defend
if you want your accusations taken seriously, don't wait until a month before an important election to bring them forward in an outlet known for doing political hitjobs against said faction Moore is a part of