This would be better as a live action ]tv series rather than aime

This would be better as a live action ]tv series rather than aime

They don't even need to spend anything for the set and just buy a house on a remote area to shoot

Is Norman dead yet?

Ray will be kill to cover their escape

Waiting for the usual Monday WSJD. I hope godly user keeps doing this

Why is niggerstream taking forever posting this yet fairy shit is already up

The raws usually appear on monday.

>Child actors
>Japanese child actors

Nope.

No, digital raws are out since 16+ hours also they get the magazine scanned on wednesday/thursday

its still not popular and too young BnHA has the same problem on is early days give it time to grow.

Sounds like it could be a HBO show
Just make the trio 18 years old due to shitty child actors and make the meat shipment dates be 12-18 instead of 6-12.

They only scan the popular manga like One Piece, the others come much later

I always got the same comfy feel from this as from british quality no budget YA tv series.
Like Chocky.

I read this week's Jump in a convenience store today. Spoilers:
Ray learned about the farm early on and made a deal with Mom. In exchange for not getting shipped out, he would help her. Additionally, he would get rewards if he did his job well. These rewards consisted of older toys from the outside world, like handheld game consoles and RC planes. However, ever since then, he has been planning his escape. He led Emma and Norman to the shipment area on purpose to get them on his side, and he's been acting to keep them alive. He claims to be neither their ally nor enemy, but assures Norman that if they accept his condition, he can be their ultimate trump card. This condition being that Norman deceive Emma and leave the other kids behind during their escape. At most, they take Don and Gilda. Norman doesn't want to do this, but he can't let this opportunity slip through his fingers. The clincher is when Ray gives him his unequivocal confirmation that the tracking devices can be destroyed. Norman accepts the condition with the intention of not following through, but Ray implies consequences if Norman breaks his end of the deal. Then there was a scene of Ray talking to Mom, but I was running low on time, so I didn't read it.

God I really like this series

Sorry, I just remembered a bit more:
I actually skimmed the Ray/Mom conversation. It basically looked like Ray was feeding her misinformation about the targets, and the chapter ended with Ray resolving that he wouldn't let Emma and Norman ruin his escape plan six years in the making.

with robots instead of actors, because... well, because they just talk and do not express emotions.

Six years? Wew. So he knew all of it since he was 6? I wonder if they will ever show when he found out as a little kid.

Someone should kill Emma's idealism mentality, she wont survive in This setting with it.

I looked at the raws and the artist did a fucking good job with Ray's expressions this week.

This week's chapter really fleshes out Ray.

Well, this chapter does show him negotiating with Mom. It showed little Ray saying to Mom, "I know what this house really is. What're you going to do? Kill me? I'll work with you if you accept two conditions." But yeah, it'd be interesting to see him witnessing a shipment.

It will probably suffer a big hit when she discovers Mama was just like her. She seems to believe all the kids in the same situation are all willing to cooperate, but Mama's backstory will teach her that it's a "dog eats dog" world.

The escape will go wrong in some way and do that. A kid will probably die.

Well this surely is an answer to people who say that characters are too brainy and cold for their age and situation they're in. I want to see Ray's expression when he finds out

Honestly when the time comes and she ends up bringing all the kids with her, we'll see the demons probably brutally kill her little siblings as they beg for their lives in pure terror which she'll feel full responsibility for. She'll only then realise she was the one subject to them to this fate rather than just escaping with those capable and letting them die in happy ignorance never knowing what was coming.

>Ray looking at an opposite direction
DEEP
E
E
P

That's incredibly grim, I don't know if Shonen Jump will let them go in that direction.

Not that I would dislike a bit of violence

They will do both if it stays popular.

Also in the chapter 10 colour page, Emma and Norman were leading a group of kids each upstairs towards the light, while Ray was taking them down the stairs misguiding them to a dead end.