I know this country has been going down the shitter but fuck me i was not expecting gay marriage to ACTUALLY PASS this...

i know this country has been going down the shitter but fuck me i was not expecting gay marriage to ACTUALLY PASS this was the last straw for me because i know what comes next

...Estonia seems nice

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/oct/07/same-sex-marriage-survey-count-watchers-bound-by-lifetime-secrecy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it didn't actually pass the media and gov't is lying to you, plz call your reps:

theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/oct/07/same-sex-marriage-survey-count-watchers-bound-by-lifetime-secrecy

Why do you want to deny gay people marriage?

They are not "married" anyways
they are Butt Buddies faggot lover

Not actually marriage just shithole pallies

I don't understand you faggots. The polling has been clear on this issue for years now, it was going to pass, it always was.

>muh opinion polls, Trump, etc.

Opinion polls are consistently accurate in Australia.

>wahh i have no arguments so i'll try to pull off a shitpost

Don't be mad; be merry, be happy.

Be gay.

Less than half of Oz voters want ssm

It's amusing to see rhe bigots getting so upset over their own countrymen voting for equality and progress. Props to Australians for making this historic decision!

leave Estonia alone you inbred gook. 1.3M population is doing fine without you. Are you an ethinic estonian? No? then you shouldnt be there

poltards are pro/against migration when it suits their selfish needs

It's not a "decision" it's a survey

Just become Muslim. Then you can hate gays and no one can say you're bad.

>BUMSEX
>U
>M
>S
>E
>X

>whining about fags while chinks are slowly invading your country

>moving from a first world country to an ex-eastern bloc crime den because fags can get married
K.. Have fun.

can I drive a truck of peace into a gay wedding and get away with it?

I am planning on moving to Japan. Cheap houses, 2GBPS residential Internet, good culture, great food. Man, fuck Australia

>Jews are killing my country
>better flee

Yeah, fuck off cunt.

>good culture
>overworked ants
>happy people
>highest suicide rates

What happens need is you brood, change your napnap, and go beddy by.

>chink goes back home
Finally

Stand and fight with us, Vote One Nation!

As long as you pledge allegiance to (((ISIS))) even if you have never had contact with them before

nah id rather Hamza bin Laden

Because marriage are for having kids. It's a family unit. So the next step is to allow homosexuals to adopt. If you can't see why that is unacceptable you truly are blind.

Well your country is gay now, so it makes sense

>uses picture from time in show encapsulating why women are garbage

AUSSIE AUSSIE OI OI

robust internal process and "The deed stipulates that an observer “must not make any public comments” about the conduct of the survey until “after the Australian Bureau of Statistics has announced that the records it holds of responses to the survey have been destroyed”.
seems fine. lots of theories in these wee hours. all pathetic. all garbage. be a man

fuck up cunt you can't even chant it right