Prove you’re white

ITT: We price we are Huwhite
>Grew up putting horseradish on ham
>During summer mama whipped us up banana mayo sammiches

*Prove

> "bananas" are "white."

Literal monkey food, from the tropics.

Didn't the Chinese have to fight monkeys to domesticate nanners?

Actually bananas could be considered white. Mainly because North Americans are the largest importer of said bananas. In the 50’s and 60’s damn near every white person ate bananas because of how cheap and tasty they are. Daily reminder that if not for huwhites banana milkshakes wouldn’t exist.

I know. It took a lot of White Manning to get America a steady supply line of nanners.

Thank you United Fruit Company... for White Manning bananas.

I have a father

my nipples are pink
/thread

I am not, we are not.
Interesting how you are expanding your definition of "whiteness" when under siege - first the Irish, then the east Euros & Slavs, now north Africans and so on. Pathetic.

My mama served up cheese yogurt on sausages.

I'm blond and green eyed. my parents never made such a retarded disgusting sandwich

stupid am*rikan

The mayo is the white part, niggers are horrified by mayo for some reason.

I can down half litter of vodka on a sitting.

>American food
I'm white, but a banana sandwich is absolutely disgusting. It's the same as putting ananas on pizza

>only non European blood (not Slavic, Western European) are distant family members in the usvi and Florida.
>eat cheese
>eat bread
>eat pork
>drink wine and whiskey.
>will have a beer if the meal is good with it
>flies USA flag
>flies confederate flag
>flies flag of a fictional nation I made as a little one with it's own lore. Segregation is still a thing and women can't vote through the lore, among other interesting shit
>also sewed the flag of fictional nation by hand
>not showing it since I'm wary people will copy...and oh boy...

I fucking hate plagiarism of my lore from my fictional country

All in all, I'm white

Whites cultivated the banana. Wild bananas are not our modern bananas.

I use mayonnaise on everything, especially fries. Also I like milk and cheese.

I can walk down the street safely, I listen to music at a moderate, and reasonable volume, I don’t ask for free food at McDonald’s by lying about a bug being in it, I have never been to jail, I generally don’t feel victimized, Im still with the woman I impregnated, I have gainful employment, I’m not loud in public etc

I will actively have a hard time finding a job in a (post?)modern liberal society if it continues down this path.

>he didn't see the mayonnaise

>Wake Up
>Quickly Yeshua comes to my mind
>Have my morning covfefe

HAHA OMG BLACK PEOPLE TWITTER YOU ARE ORIGINAL AND HILARIOUS
YouHaveTOgOBACK

I'm 85% white...

>Banana+mayo
It's the niggest food i can imagine

You are a balkan rape baby. Silence, heretical mongrel!

Why do non-whites think white people love mayo?

It's like they're insecure because they can't digest dairy.

>drinking vodka
embarrassing, go back to rasha

banana and honey is great, especially on toast.

I fantasize about my wife getting spitroasted by two burly black bulls

I have no criminal record.
I have two cats, I didn't eat either of them

this only proves you're amerilard trash

my parents have been married for 42 years and counting. colledge educated and havent taken out a loan of anything other than a house for me and my wife

I eat my steaks bleu - cook from room temperature for 90s on each side (if steak is 1-1.5'' thick) or 60s on each side if steak is less than 1'' thick

Can't argue against genetics.

I like to sleep naked under the covers with my dog

get out of my country subhuman

>half litter of vodka
What are you, an infant?

The whitest food is everyone else's food taken as if it were your own.

I'm a good swimmer

>it's an American nigger being passive aggressive and trying to push the ''white people can't cook'' meme episode
Boring
Go back to Africa

>amerimutts posting itt
>laughs in alpine

I'm an aryan turk you shitskinned ar*b mutt

You cook the steak to the cut user. For example filet is best cooked blue to rare, rump and flat iron is best medium.

White trash detected.

I attend parades and wave

>ayran
good drink

I get drunk on coffee...hits fasthaha

Bleu rump scotch beef is literally heaven

kek
I'll make eye contact with you while we share a firm handshake, I use my turn signal, let those with only one or two items cut in front of me in line at the grocery store, etc.

I had some Brie, Camembert and Roquefort for breakfast this evening.

Aged cheese scares the silverbacks

im not allergic to milk

True to form.

:)

Imagine having a debate over whether bananas are white.

>the absolute state of right wing retards

my mom mixed canned hotdog slices into off-brand mac and cheese

bananas are obviously some kind of off white are you color blind or something?

>Turks are white
>Spaniards, Italians, Greeks are not
This be...
BAIT?

Fluffer nutters

Proof's right here

I've never met a person that is lactose intolerant, user

I don't understand, how are the banano mayo sandwich and being white related ?

The cops don't know my first name.

They all have a white looking color. Shitskins aren't very bright no pun intended.

the fucking cow is still kicking, you fucking savage
cook it well-done

my mum and dad are related and i fuck my brother.

im pretty white.

That's the whitest sandwich I ever saw.

cause it a good wholesome food for us growin boys to eat with a tall glass o milk

my dick is shorter than 8 inches

>be amerimutt
>give your dna to jews to prove you're 1/64 german

JUST

I listen to metal.

Those ridiculous anecdotes from your life only show you came from a family with fucking terrible taste in snacks and cuisine. Let me guess, you don't know how to dance/have never danced in your life, you are unsure of your family's national lineage back in the old world, you have no sense of attachment to your neighborhood or community, no sense of a fluid social rhythm or conversational skills and are therefore perceived as awkward, uncomfortable to be around, and your attempts at humor lack the timing and social awareness needed to be genuine and funny.
Your family is distant and awkward, you never eat a meal together unless there is a TV on or some other distraction to keep awkward silence or painful small talk at bay.

These are not the qualities of being white, these are typical symptoms of being raised in a boring and tasteless cookie-cut, shrink-wrapped, and sheltered family in (usually) American suburbia, regardless of skin color or ethnicity.

How to prove I'm white on an anonymous message board without directly compromising my personal privacy? Well shit, this seems like a fruitful endeavor worth everyone's time.
You can safely assume I'm white because of my self-proclaimed physical and mental characteristics of pale skin, blue eyes, light hair, above average height, above-average command of the English language, and my familiarity with the distinct cultural aspects of different types of white Americans suggest that as my most probable genetic and cultural heritage.

I have a golden retriever named Max

You know whites have the lowest level of consanguinity right?
If you're a muslim or a jew, you're probably beyond salvation when it comes to consanguinity.

>be me
>189cm, blonde, green-eyed
>live in country with 2nd highest global dairy intake
>be lactose intolerant
>family has lived in the same geographical location of switzerland for 780 years
>mfw

prove it

Horseradish is ambrosia.

>the mutt meme is real
lmao

>getting this triggered over a joke

your flag is proof you are 4/5 chances of being an algerian. guess i hit a nerve kek.

Your day will come mountain jew.

Have you ever tried non-pasteurized bio milk?
Nowaday, it's so full of shitty hormones that I can't drink it like I used to.

prove niggers aren't monkeys

How so?
98.5% Northwestern European and 99.9% European doesn't sound very "mixed" to me.

Not hiv positive

Like watermellon tho, am I a nigger?

And white people can? No wonder we age like shit.

Nope, I'm 2/4 french, 1/4 anglo, 1/4 austrian.
I was just stating the obvious.
You need to realize that shitskins keep claiming they're not inbred, and that we, whites, are.

doubt it mutt
all milk here is bio-milk, but its not legal iirc to sell unpasteurized. i have just half the lactose gene. both my parents can drink milk, my lactose genes just got silenced or something. its depressing

>we

>India a largely milk consuming country is lactose intolerant

Only whites eat mayonnaise

Wow I am sorry to hear you are a nigger.

A banana and nutella or peanut butter and banana sandwich is fucking great. Put powdered/confectioner's sugar or top if you just need it to be diabetes sweet.

Mayonnaise is fucking disgusting no matter what it's put on or mixed with. Hot sauces are a superior condiment in every aspect from health concerns to versatility. No, black people did not invent hot sauce and have as much cultural claim to hot sauce being black as the Mexicans or Chinese do to culinary ownership of ice cream

What is rarely brought up, blacks. How many know their father? Whoever he is probably doesn't move around much. In a generation there will be tons of inbreds, if it hasn't happened already. Same with the recent generation of Mexicans.

>again being triggered by a joke

cool story bro. i'm white than you kek.

>Put powdered/confectioner's sugar
what the fuck is wrong with mutts lmao

maybe thats why you poo so much

You see if there is sliced banana and no ketchup, you are not white.
The whitest judge you.

>No, black people did not invent hot sauce and have as much cultural claim to hot sauce being black as the Mexicans or Chinese do to culinary ownership of ice cream

It's pretty interesting that Tabasco is from descendants of Irish immigrants, McIlhenny. It's still a family owned recipe for 150+ years.

That was not a joke a white would normally do.
How about showing your flag in the first place?

Nice...
25% lithuanian at least