Which Cinderella Girl(s) would you have liked to have seen in the anime other than those who were already there?

Which Cinderella Girl(s) would you have liked to have seen in the anime other than those who were already there?

Pic related, I love Arisu with all of my body and soul in a platonic way, I'm not a lolicon. She's just really cute ;_;.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/X9fIG
picosong.com/ug9N/
twitter.com/shineka_/status/793468233109995521
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I'm not a lolicon
So maybe that's why you didn't notice how the show is hardcore anti-lolicon, and therefore seeing a loli in it is a torture.

I would love to see more of Kaoru and other loli than one episode and a few seconds in the OVA. Also more Hino would be nice.

Hey, LRD. Haven't seen you in a while.

Well, I am a lolicon and I want to fuck Arisu and have wanted to fuck her since she was introduced in mobamasu.

Alice isn't even the best l@li for tender womb poking.

Get in line.

Pre-anime Rika was sexy.
She's a cutesy wutesy goofball anymore though.

Oh silly user, that's illegal! You're coming with me!

They didn't make her talk about stag beetles enough in the anime.

Did takumi's manga ever get typeset.
Haven't been to /vg/ in a long time, they are no fun.

The loli idols are too cute.

I'm too fast for Sanae. You're going to need officer Kaoru if you want to catch me.

I want to harass karate womanlet yuka.

Fuck yeah, beatles.

The thread has divebombed in quality since deresute came out, as much as I hate to admit it. I used to typeset and upload a bunch of stuff, but I just keep it for my own personal collection these days. I browse the thread for images, but I don't contribute. I'd take 2012-13 level metaposting over how things are sometimes these days.

Not that Sup Forums threads are much better, mind.

Fuck yeah!

She should get a pet beetle that she bring to the office, plenty of idols bring their pets to work.

I want to have jungle sex with Rika.

When will the next U149 chapter come out?

I've no idea, there's no update on the artist's twitter or the webpage yet. It should start somewhere during this month.

U149?

A CG manga focusing on loli under 149cm.
imgur.com/a/X9fIG

Now this is pandering I can get behind.

I'd like to see if haru can keep up that smug face with a cock buried deep in her rectum.

Is that Haru in an official manga?

Am I dreaming?

Producer is a cake fag.
This is the kind of bullying I can get behind.

Please don't anal sex the idol, they have to work and go on stage afterward.

Loose cannon.

spirit cooking

I love Tsukasa.
Would long, massive leverage.

Well yeah.
There will never be anything pro-lolicon coming out of Cinderella Girl, shit got too popular and casual.

>constantly in the top 5 popular mobage franchises for 5 years
>implying it was ever anything but popular and casual

Kumiko

please voice soon

>that doujin
What the fuck. What a horrible drunk.
Why does Arisu have dead eyes, was she bullied so hard she broke.

Before CG exploded, Im@s franchise was pretty much male otaku restricted, and even when CG was conceived, it had otaku pandering elements (like the lolis, and their outfits earlier on).
Obviously now the lolis in CG are somewhat of an awkward relic of the past and they always take into consideration whether they would offend anyone with anything related to them or not. No more sexy or lolicon catering antics.

Crying Shimamu

Happy Shimamu

Good luck Shimamu

CG exploded from day one and jumped straight to #1 in mobage charts.

>Before CG exploded
>No more sexy or lolicon catering antics.
Please stop. This is embarrassing.

I just want some passion SSR, is that too much to ask.

How is it wrong?
I mean the time where it was conceived, it shows that it still had its otaku roots at the time, which was gradually removed as it became more and more normalfag casual title.
And here we are, lolis are treated only in a way that nobody could raise an eyebrow about them.
Gone are the sexy, skin showing outfits or buttcracks showing.

You said it got too popular and casual. It's always been too popular and casual. Literally since day one. You have a distinct lack of awareness if you think CG has been anything other than popular and casual.

The only place it has grown in popularity by a significant margin, is in the west, where it went from a handful of hardcore weebs playing casual cell phone games to huge popularity among general weebs as mobile games have become more acceptable and the release of SS. Which is still an overall irrelevance in Japan.

Please don't pretend that you were around when CG first came out. Coming from somebody that still unfortunately plays 5 years on, I don't know why people pretend as if CG was some kind of unpopular, unheard of mobage prior to 2015. It's always been fucking huge in Japan.

>>How is it wrong?
Because
>Before CG exploded
CG was always popular.
>the time where it was conceived, it shows that it still had its otaku roots at the time
Explain further.
>which was gradually removed as it became more and more normalfag casual title.
PLEASE explain further. I want you to humor me.
>Gone are the sexy, skin showing outfits
No they're not.
>or buttcracks showing.
This happened once.

I've been playing it since 2011, when people were talking about in-game stuff in im@s threads, a 14 cost rare Anzu card was an object of envy.
And if you want to twist what i'm saying, instead of understanding it, feel free to do it.
It won't change the one thing clear about the franchise: they slowly but surely removed anything even remotely lolicon catering from it.

>, when people were talking about in-game stuff in im@s threads,
CG was instantly almost instantly segregated and shitposted out of /@/ and wasn't treated as iM@S.

>a 14 cost rare Anzu card was an object of envy.
Funny story, Anzu didn't have a C14 until 2014 with the panel missions. I'm done entertaining you.

Actually, it was the summer version. Still, the only C14 R was in 2014 and by that point, C14 Rs of any kind were not an object of envy in any way

>I've been playing it since 2011, when people were talking about in-game stuff in im@s threads, a 14 cost rare Anzu card was an object of envy.
>2011
>14 cost rare
Yeah, you didn't play in 2011. Or 2012 for that matter.

>C14 R was
C14 R Anzu was*

In case that isn't clear.

Oh but I did.
Back then Sup Forums wasn't up to date and many people were newcomers like me, and many of us envied even an Anzu.

I know that she already had a brief cameo, but I'd like to see more of my girl Rinarina.

And yet you spout bullshit about cost 14 rares in 2011? Yeah, fuck off and go back to reading second hand information, because that's all your surface level knowledge managed to scrape.

You're not wrong about Anzu being somewhat enviable in the early days because she had a good cost:attack ratio, but anyone looking through the archives could pick that up and she fell out of popularity pretty quickly when people got over the whole NEET pandering thing. The devil is in the detail when it comes to scrutiny and you fucked up massively by mentioning cost 14 rares being a thing in 2011, or even 2012.

If you were there, you'd have remembered that the cost of rares creeped up over time and most of us were playing with cost 8-11s rares mixed in with cost 14+ gacha SRs or lower cost event SRs.

I'm done entertaining your lies. Work on your research better next time, you might fool somebody into thinking you were actually involved in the franchise from the beginning, but you've already fucked up in front of me. I look forward to reading how you change your lies in the future.

Choose one idols you could have sex with for the rest of your life.

My waifu.

Minami

What's even fuckable about orange loli, is it how excitable she is or being 2nd or 3rd youngest idol?

Miria or Momoka seem like more tamable and comfy devout ball suckers.
besides who is even the best fellatio l@li?

Excitable is definitely a major part. She have a great personality too.

You were right about one thing, I actually confused Anzu's 11 cost with 14 because brainfart and because my memory is shit and had to take a look at her.
Still this doesn't even have anything to do with my point is that CG had somewhat lolicon catering which completely stopped being a thing anymore.

picosong.com/ug9N/

KONCHIKICHIN

KONCHIKICHIN

Sexy Rika, or New Rika?

New Rika?

I used to hate kaede. Now all I want to do is impregnate that unfunny penis haired cunt.

But why the hate? Is because of her bad puns? Or because she drinks alcohol?

READ FOR IMPREGNATION!

Everyone in this thread will die alone.

I assumed she was a dyke/punk at first, then she grew on me.

How young is too young to be an idol?

At least my funeral will be like this

twitter.com/shineka_/status/793468233109995521

Chuuni sex 24/7

I know.

However old Nina is

Handsome. you also get a irrepressible manipulable poser with her.

puns spaming has alot to do with it. I'm also a whiskeyfag so can't into sake.
It was largely me just being a contrarian and she was one of the top 5 idols that kept getting pushed on Sup Forums duringthe anime run.

>LoliP
>Especially KaoruP
>No Passion SSR
Jesus fuck STALKER, stop stealing my traits.

>I'm not a lolicon.

More like Sup Forums, especially not lolicon-related threads like this.

will natsuki let you us Riina as your personal onahole while she's away?

What continues to get me about Sup Forums lately is how slow it's become even with the daily generals and shitposting that it'd be that much slower without. It's kind of getting that with with the anime community period though which is like an involuntary admission that there's nothing worth talking about anymore. And yeah even the simplest threads like these get bungled now thanks to shitposters. Any moment some idiot is going to come in and try to start some pointless shit about waifus just watch

her armpits are definitely rock

Should Anzu no Uta be Sup Forums's theme song?

Yeah I remember when people used to talk about things besides just waifu wars with anime too

>takumi's manga
Raws where

I'm tired of just randomly seeing images posted on 2chan.

Not nearly enough headpat scenes.

/jp/ maybe

>boob idol
Who thought this was a good idea. was it the guy who approve the fish idol?

Boob idols are great, though.

How paizuriable is she?

Only her future husband will know.

Takumi has the best fuckable tits.

>Waifu who was just used for throw away gags gets voiced
>Only for her and Emi to get their show cancelled
I wanted to see my waifu animated and being silly not suffering
Her commu in Starlight Stage is pretty heartwarming

Also she's still 14

Why?

2nd largest jello titties.
It'd also be fun to bully the sukeban.