Is Duerte based or just a maniac?

I think this guys a fucking maniac but I know people who think its ok.. i mean really... just a bit of weed and you have to die?

youtu.be/G1RP2TPj9SQ

1:27.... kek

Other urls found in this thread:

rappler.com/life-and-style/technology/136-viral/37916-davao-mayor-drives-cab
youtube.com/watch?v=siAjsu0ZmKE
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_punishment_in_Singapore
youtube.com/watch?v=498JG-eK6hA
youtube.com/watch?v=1mFbiHdkx1o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based madman. If you surrender, you’re offered free rehab and even education. Get caught first time as an addict and the police will order you to surrender. Get caught twice and I believe it’s jail.
Get caught dealing drugs and it’s instant jail. Act like a nigger and you get bullet to the head
>tl;dr just don’t sell or do drugs m8 and you won’t die

>If you surrender, you’re offered free rehab and even education. Get caught first time as an addict and the police will order you to surrender. Get caught twice and I believe it’s jail.
>Get caught dealing drugs and it’s instant jail.

Can I get a source on this?

>dude weed lmao

drugs are bad

We need to go full Duerte on leafs.

^^^^^^^^^

lol killing someone for smoking weed is fucking retarded as shit.... explain how drinking is any better

this

Weed is a trojan horse. Kind of like accepting Ben Shapiro into your movement.

I respect him. Dude has balls. He wants the best for his country and he's not gonna justnsit around and wait for a the faggy politicians to agree they are just going to stop being degenerate.

Absolutely based.

What movement? Can I join? Is there a,discordmthngy? I'm totally not FBI

>3 million
Don't you mean 6 million goy?! how could you disrespect the memory of our 8 million lost!?, we MUST have reparations for insulting our 12 million dead!.

He’s just an edgelord.

Didn't this crazy spic admit to stabbing someone to death?

>edgelord

>Spic

What frustrates me is he was an actual junkie before not just some pot head or a weekend nightclub pill popper an actual junkie and he got rehabilitated and he's not offering the same opportunity to others.

HE SHOULD BE OUST
MURDERER

Just search Oplan Tokhang(surrendering operations of drug addicts) and Oplan Double Barrel(busting drug pushers and dealers). Will yield alot of handy information. Note: some journalists are fucking retarded and associates Oplan Tokhang with Oplan Double Barrel

sea spic, whatever. he's that shade of brown.

>”i need to instagram this”

10/10 shitpost

>Is Duerte based or just a maniac?
Yes.

Really? That makes things even better!
Since he knows how it is from their side he just want to put them all out of their misery, they don't deserve all the pain and suffering of the treatment.

>um no sweeite it was 6 million!!

topkek Duterte and Trump probably spent that whole meeting talking about how to milk airtime out of the press and make Sup Forums giggle

Mm'Kay

How hard is it to just not fucking do drugs when the alternative is possible death? Why isn't leftist media going nuts over Singapore having similar policies?

Based as fuck. If you're so scared, maybe a solution would be to stop doing drugs and breaking the law.
>LE ALCOHOLUP MEME ARGUMENT
Irrelevant to the topic at hand.

>American education
>your typical Ancap

He is just telling you to have that bit of weed somewhere else than in his country. Surely you don't need weed so bad that you have to risk your life over it, don't you?

Dude weed lmao

Sometimes extreme measures are required because the alternative is complete destruction.

Someone needs to get him the proper hat for it though.

Human Rights is a Jewish scam to control other countries.

For example we can't expel a Romanian shitskin who made 20 felonies, because of his children's rights to a father.

For example, we can't expel a Afganistan shitskin who murdered and terrorized out cities, extort local business, and sell drugs, because his feeling might get hurt in Afganistan.

The countries who shit on Human Rights are doing the right thing.

Our president drives around a taxi at night during his mayor days and catch would be muggers. Of course he's fucking based.

The thing is that these murders would be unacceptable in for example Europe, but that doesn't mean we can hold it to the same standards in the Philippines. We can afford fail trials, the Philippines can't. We aren't ravaged by drugs,they are. They simply don't have the infrastructure and money to do fair trials; and thus have to resort to more extreme measures.

You mean billions?

Arbitrarily killing druggies isn't something I'd agree with. They would have to be violent or continually steal to support their drug habit, something that concretely shows that the individual is harming others or society at large.

A meth head who works 40+ hours a week doing roofs, pays his bills and is net contributor to society should be left alone until proven to be a bad meth head. Might not many decent meth heads but this point still stands for all drugs and alcohol.

he's a murderer

He’s based as fuck.

If we executed all pot smokers we’d be better off in the long run.

It’s your choice if you know the consequences.

Normally sure, but how do you know the situation was normal? If the country was about to collapse due to its drug problem you dont have time to be reasonable, you have to act heavy handed and aggressively.

Why are Europeans so stupid?

(((Duterte)))

But they do have fair trials, and it's not capital punishment for most drug offences. This is a meme made by God only knows for God only knows what reason. Duterte is a showman that is trying to scare off the drug problem from his country via psychological warfare.

that's wild, any articles on this in english?

got a problem with what you are?

Do you think if Mexico did this it would have been a better place?

Because most people can controll alchohol, they know they danger of being an alchoholic, while dumbass weed smokers think weed is not bad at all, so many or most people smoke atleast 4-5 days a week. and when you smoke in the long term, there is 100% chance for you to become dumber. Why would anyone want that, or who what kind of a government would want that?

Before Pres Duterte, EU and the US barely even gave a crap about Ph even though our problems about drugs and terrorism is great. Now that Duterte is here, they go around telling us off one what not to do. Who the fuck do you think you guys are? This is our problem and Duterte is our president. Fuck off.

This is even before he started campaigning for president.

I don't care if he kills a bunch of sub human asians

when i mean most people, i mean most of the weed smokers.

Nigger, calling Filipinos 'spics' is like calling Samoans 'chinks.'

youtube.com/watch?v=siAjsu0ZmKE

Philipines are more based than any EU country. Fuck off.

All drug users, pushers and lords should get free one way plane ticket to EU as refugees. They fucking love brown skins anyway.

booking my flight so i can have the sweet release of death

I don't know why, dude. I genuinely don't. There is most certainly an ulterior motive by our medias and governments, but I'm not sure what it is. Where's the Western outcry for this?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_punishment_in_Singapore

youtube.com/watch?v=498JG-eK6hA

It isn't. Regardless, that doesn't make one suddenly better than the other. It's all garbage none of us should be willingly putting into our bodies. Certaintly not at the consumption rates most people are led to believe to be perfectly fine.

Davao Death Squad Taxi Service
He also drove around at night and picked up people and drive them home for free

>Our president kills us and we like it
Stay cucked spic

>boot lickers ITT (mostly Amerimutts) will defend penalizing goods and trade

a based maniac

psychopath

Samoans are related to Malays which is a mongoloid race, but they have significant Melanesian ancestry like other Polynesians so yeah they’re quite different

While I don't necessarily agree that you should be punished for doing stuff like marijuana, I still admire his systematic eradication of the drug cartels and gangs.

The incompetence and lack of resolve from career politicians will eventually lead to such scenarios, in which people will elect "maniacs", so to speak, to get the job done. The immense focus, especially in the west, on humanitarianism, is our greatest weakness, and really goes to show that Niccolò Machiavelli indeed had many good points: you can't be a 100% good person, while being a good ruler. You have to have some cruelty.

So like him or hate him, but Duerte is simply solving the problems that his predecessors couldn't.

Anyone who thinks the government gets the final say in deciding your life is a cuck. Then again, I'm speaking to a herd of sheep.

I thought Slavs were redpilled on drugs

Superficial charm and glibness
Inflated sense of self-worth
Constant need for stimulation
Lying pathologically
Conning others; being manipulative
Lack of remorse or guilt
Shallow emotions
Callousness; lack of empathy
Using others (a parasitic lifestyle)
Poor control over behavior
Promiscuous sexual behavior
Behavioral problems early in life
Lack of realistic, long-term goals
Being impulsive
Being irresponsible
Blaming others and refusing to accept responsibility
Having several marital relationships
Delinquency when young
Revocation of conditional release
Criminal acts in several realms (criminal versatility)
I think he scores (high) on most.

Also he has been diagnosed by a psychiatrist as having a narcissistic personality disorder. This assessment was a part of the process of his marriage annulment many years ago. Recently he said to have stopped using fentanyl, a heavy drug for cancer (pain) patients for his back pains. Perhaps that explains his sometimes incoherent speech and losing track of the questions at press conferences.

YUP. DUDE'S SCUM

Its fairly simple from a strictly cynical viewpoint
As long as people want something, someone is going to provide it(supply and demand), no matter the risk of getting caught.
There always be someone(s) betting for on the gamblers dilemma, there are people that will play russian roulette for less than drag money for fucks sake, so how do you stop it?
Hit the production, sure, but what happens when production is coming from another country?
Well, you curb the demand.

The Phillipines have had a massive, massive problem with drugs and corruption of the state at every level (both of them fuelling each other in a perpetual feedback loop), so bad the cops are powerless or paid off, the state is corrupt as fuck, and this has been going on for years

Basically, it's an extreme solution to the most extreme of problems. The civilized approach didn't work for shit. So they just use the only language the drug pushers and users and corrupt assholes truly understand: violence and death.

The corpses of the druggies and slimy politicians who have been given the ultimate punishment for their crimes serve as warnings to those who would continue to persist in their degenerate ways, or follow in their footsteps, hoping to fill the power vaccuum. The message is clear: keep your nose clean, or die.

Judge Duerte is the law.

Look what weed did to Canada.

He is more like local warlord than government, to be fair. He who has the power will make the commandments as he sees fit.

>just a bit of weed and you have to die?
He's not killing them? Only if you resist arrest. Otherwise, you get to live. If he's killing them, how come there are 113,932 drug personalities arrested and put in jail?

Pic related. The inmates are all alive, singing and playing and dancing

youtube.com/watch?v=1mFbiHdkx1o

But Trump and Bill Clinton fit all those criteria too. Are they scum to you?

Accelerationist bowel movement.

>redpilled on drugs
Yeah, we fucking love them. Around here if someone doesn't drink/smoke cigs he/she does other drugs unless he/she is a Muslim or something.

Im pretty sure (((the international syndicate))) is now targeting Dutdut because he called out Soros

Basically, you cant add on the risk factor since you already hand out capital punishment on dealers so you skew the profit factor by killing off the clients and also scaring some away.
You make the operation into a probabilistic trainwreck that not even the worst gambler in the world would bet on it

I'm a recovering meth addict.

Used it to improve my work then came a time when I just do it because I have to.

What you're saying is simply fucking bullshit.

This guy is a cuck to the Chinks. Sad

I'm just wondering why cartels haven't formed yet. Maybe Filipinos just aren't violent enough.

>work
>meth
Meth is a fucking poison though, don't you have amphetamine?

Hehehe I would fucking love to live in that timeline.

I really hope he gets blasted by someone whose family member was killed for no reason.

He's a real dumb piece of shit.

>who cares of the NSA is spying if you have nothing to hide
But really, I fucking love Duterte. The man loves his people and is willing to do what nobody else is to clean things up so it's safe for Jews to move in and fuck them over.

>why cartels haven't formed yet
Shock and Awe
They thought they would be safe by bribing police and local officials
When they got their heads out of their asses and wanted to actually fight back it was too late, nobody jumps on a sinking ship

I thought you were describing weed users until near the end of your post and using that as justification for killing them.

Could they?

Meth is cheap.

Tried working with Q Dance too but it was a fucking retarded experiment with retarded results.

Drug cartels are a thing in our provinces with local governor oligarchs. Duterte addressed this issue already by summoning every mayor to his office.

>Snaps photo of dead body on the street while the Jeep drives away.
>Gusie we are better than dis.

>Our president kills our scumbags and we like it
Thats the translation you sub IQ nigger

Third world developing toilet. We here in Germany are importing two million criminals so we'll be there soon.

superpower 2060?

Human rights groups only protect criminals

They are nowhere to be seen when kids are being raped but when their pimo is arrested they comeout of the woodwork

It's all so tiresome

>A meth head who works 40+ hours a week doing roofs, pays his bills and is net contributor to society

>Is Duerte based or just a maniac?
I'd say maniac. He's clearly aiming for more mayhem.