Monster Musume

Tio is a sweet girl. Best Ogre.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AnKnjXUe3Uw
countingdownto.com/countdown/oad-countdown-clock
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How much left until the OAD?

Like 6 days? does it come out the 11th or the 12th?

I love Tio and I'm going to marry her!

OAD and Vol 11 in 4 days.
Chapter 47+Color Pages Soon™

Also:
I decided on how I'm going to the Bookwalker giveaway. I'll keep it simple. You have 4 days to send me your "best" MSPaint drawing/Art of your favorite girl in any situation you'd like. Bonus points for creativity and vanilla. Drawfags can enter but I'll be judging more on the concept than execution. So if you're a drawfag (you should know if you can draw or not) it's gonna have to be amazing. If more than one drawfag enters I'll reserve one spot for "above average" art and the other 4 winners will be for normal anons.

I'll announce the winners at 10pm Japan time on the 10th. Submit your "art" to my twitter @Poltfan69

5 winners for 20$ each in Bookwalker online store cash. Keep it fun.

OAD HYPE B O Y Z

Forgot Trip but whatever, have a Cup-o-Suu

Jeez, it's been like 4 months since either a random autist or phoneposter-kun has let Sup Forums go any time at all without a MonMusu thread.

Polt daughter pillow fort.

I wan(t) it. But please don't try to pander to me to win. It'll be obvious and I want people to draw the girls they like not just Polt for me.

Oh boi

No. I think you misunderstand what I'm talking about. Think real hard about it. :^)

>Bonus points for creativity

TTF brand hair loss treatment - Receder Impeder.

If this is Imperium bullying me again... It's working.
;-;

I told you last time, Tio is gonna marry me and we're gonna have many half ogre children

And I told you last time I'll fite you

Duel time?
I'll fight you both for her smile

Alright how do we settle this once and for all?

And after you all fight and Tio wants nothing to do with such horrible people I'll swoop in and sweep her off her feet.

This is quite the predicament we have gotten ourselves into, anons

They're the only two Tiofags in existence. They can probably just share, she's a big girl.

>tries to sweep tio of her feet
>gets crushed

I propose a shitposting contest, much like the one already in progress.

I'll hire a forklift.

wtf i love ogres now

4U

Can't this shitpost contest be the one that decides it?
I'm also not opposed to sharing if it's only us two, user

I want her right boob

>she's a big girl

Whoever wins, can you please ask tio to let go of my waifu? She can keep the dolphin if she wants

I'm going to be her boyfriend then!

>only us two
I think there's at least 3 in this thread right now. And I don't feel like sharing the cinnamon ogre.

That's a strong entry, user, filled with shit to the absolute brim. Perhaps this one, with even less content relative to the topic, will demonstrate my refined abiltiy?

Imagine you have a monster girl homestay.
This monday is going to be the largest full moon of the century. How will you survive the night?

>Centaurgirl homestay
>Survive
I guess I don't.

youtube.com/watch?v=AnKnjXUe3Uw

I love Draco and I'm going to marry her!

can a healthy young man survive multiple pelvis fractures?

maybe, but nonetheless it will be extremely painful

You have good taste.

Shove your arm deep inside her, and if she misbehaves, squeeze hard.

good to see you'll take responsibility

We still need to decide which one of us gets to marry Tio.

Someone gave me this timer a month or so ago, i think it's fairly accurate.
countingdownto.com/countdown/oad-countdown-clock

If you're careful, over time, microfractures can cause the bone to become so hard it won't be a concern.

>it's been going on for 4 hours now
>you are stuck against a wall, and she is pummeling you against it with all her might
>her scent has filled the whole room by now, and it's been making you rock hard
>she's still going at it, and you're feeling extremely tired and sleepy
>she is not even showing the slightest sign of fatigue
>your pelvis is starting to hurt
>there are still a few more hours to go until the sun rises

>microfractures can cause the bone to become so hard it won't be a concern.
Only if they are small. A snap of the bone would make it weaker for the long term.

Given that it's the full moon this might just turn her on even more.
I accept death by snu snu if this is how it's going down.

nothing related to tio is "micro", user

horse pussy too stronk

What about her bikini?

It's got enough material to build a circus tent

I want to goto the land of dreams with Rachnera!

In the end, I knew the truth, that that land, that place, is simply wherever she was, where she is, and where we will be. That is where I belong. It's the journey we take together, that is the true meaning of living!

I want to lovingly abuse Lala! I want to make her cream her pants just by kissing her!

My body will survive, but my dick won't.

>The reaction from Miia when an user tries to show her his dick
You'll never be her Darling.

>vore and castration

Oh yeah for anyone entering this contest.

Tag your tweet with #PoltfanBookwalkerGiveaway
When you tweet your "art" at me.

How would your waifu introduce herself to your parents Sup Forums?

Anons, the Ogre isn't for love.

The Rachnera feels trip in the last thread was to much for me.
Lets think about good things for a cute spooder this time. Tio's been in the spotlight for too lng anyway, give her a well-deserved break

I'd give her something smooth and sharp, if you know what I mean.

>trying to make us tweet

You deserve to have Crabman makes some random Jap Poltfag her canon love interest.

I want to make spooder feel like she's welcome in my house and I enjoy her company !

Fuck off dad you can't tell me who I should or shouldn't love.

>oh god it's that novelfag again
Although you do speak the truth/ At least according to the digits

It's only so I can know who to give the codes to, unless you'd rather post an email address in this thread. Just make a burner twitter account if it bothers you.

I want Spooder to be forever comfy
Hey I like reading novelfag's things

If only Mero was a bit more observant and realise what the fuck is happening in Rachnera's soul she'd cum buckets in that already salty pool of her

He'll disown if you don't love this girl.

highly appreciated if anybody finds the source.

>life breaking apart, parents died years ago and no friends or gf
>I don't like being alone
>watching anime makes the sadness and loneliness go away
>I like to watch monster musume, my waifu is Miia
>sad that my waifu isn't real in our dimension
>decide to change things, to start a new era
>dedicate my whole life to create a new machine
>a machine that could make me go to another dimension, to meet my waifu
>I study and work hard
>everytime things are hard I think about her
>I want to meet her
>after years of work my machine is complete
>I can finally stay with my waifu now
>turn the machine on and go to her dimension
>in front of Darling's house, I can see her inside
>Only the sight of her makes my body heat up, she is beautiful
>I walk to her house and knock at door
>I did it, after so many years I did it.
>She opens the door and look at me
>I'm so happy
>I'm not lonely and sad anymore
>I'm happy to be alive
>"Miia? Hi! I'm here from another dimension, the 3D dimension! I learned about you years ago and worked hard to build a machine to meet you, I'm so glad it worked! I really like you!"
>She doesn't respond, I don't understand did I do something wrong?
>"Hello. I'm glad that you are safe, but I'm only interested in Darling, sorry."
>The smile comes out of my face
>"O-Oh, ok. Don't you want at least go for a walk or to talk for a bit?"
>"No, I need to go." She closes the door fast
>What happened? What did I do? What is the problem?
>"Miia? Could we at least be friends or ...I don't know"
>"GO AWAY YOU CREEP"
>I can't believe what I just heard
>My happiness is gone
>I walk away slowly, defeated
>My life makes no sense anymore, the girl that I spent years trying to meet doesn't want me
>Walk to a bridge, I'm going to end it.
>Jump into the river, still alive somehow
>I can see something swiming to me
>A mermaid save me
>She is mad that I jumped of the bridge and want to know why
>I tell her the story, she likes how tragic it is
>We have sex

I want to learn all the Eldritch truths from Doppel-chan!!!

I don't mind him that much either, he's just expressing himself in her name. The thing is I'm trying to figure out whether Rachnee would appretiate his romanticism aside from his devotion. She'd be happy to know someone is appreciating her, sure, but not sure about how she'd react to him trying to write fucking paragraphs of text in her name like that

Spoiler the ending next time user

>We have sex

At least make the dimention-traveling machine a public property you faggot

But I love her...

Though I can try to novelize your feelings of love for another into insane ramblings if you desire it or want me to stop rambling about Rach. Just on a crash course to catch up with months/years worth of missing stuff.

It's just, I adore Rachnera. Maybe I have a thing for broken girls, who knows. I'm a cynical, embittered, but deep down hapless romantic. Despite I know how there is always a price to pay, to save them with love, to me, what is living is knowing that price and choosing to pay it without hesitation!

$5000 to use the machine.
Would you pay?

>user failed to cuck Kimihito for that Miia.
>mfw

My pun brain can't even register a half of the things you just said. I get the concept tho. And you can have her for yourself. I'm just happy that at elast the concept of her exists. A simple idea is more that enought to me.
I just appreciate her and want her to be happy, and that doesn't mean I want to be with her or be her lover; no waifu bullshit.
So go nuts

You can novelize your feelings for Rachnera to your heart's content in my opinion, at least, if I had the ability I'd do the same for Tio

nice prose

Depends. What would happen to my 3d-self once I get transported into 2d-world? Does my body get flattened in a way that it would seem normal to flatlings? Or do I get to begome a 3D underlord whos mere presense would strike fear and awe into anyone witnesing such a detailed body?
I'm not against the idea of becoming a Cthulhu-tier being in that realm, being worshipped sounds nice

You know that if you were 3D they wouldn't see you, right?
That's why we can't see 4D things

Why is vanilla + monster girl such a good pairing?

I don't think it'd be like that user. I'm not, on surface, a fanatical romantic. I've just learned, the hard way, to hold onto what is dearest in this life, to strive to reach out, and even if you fail all the time, keep trying. The depths of despair, and thus the heights of joy. I've learned, still am learning, true happiness in this world, is to walk with someone.

We keep searching for treasure in the depths of the sea or the dark lands of the earth, and we don't see those beside us. Or see we weren't meant to walk alone.

Tio wouldn't be too hard I think, she's basically like my waifu? The person I most identify with, embody, imbibe.

No, they'd see a 1D cross-section of a 3D object.
Just like we'd be able to see a 2D cross-section of a 3D object. A 4D object is able to see all points of a 3D object simultaneously, just like we, 3D objects, can see all points of a 2D object simultaneously. Our vision is just a 2D image and our brain interprets depth to guide us in our 3D environment. If we were 4D we'd be able to see in 3D. So it follows by logic that a 2D entity would be able to see things that are 1D. A line.

They aren't actually 2D, dude, it's a 2d representation of a 3d world

>get turned down by Miia
>"I'm sorry user. How about I set you up with my mother? She looks pretty much identical and will do anything that moves."

It's more or less just standard issue vanilla with extra topping. 'Forbidden love', or 'love triumphs over all' are common shticks in vanilla, so the whole breaking barriers isn't really new.

We just happen to like it because it has our favorite topping.

What did she write on the board?

Tio isn't who I embody as much as she's the kind of person that I aspire to be.

you don't become a pure cinnamon roll
you stay one from birth

If Tio unbirths you can you spend time in her womb slowly being cinnimonified, then finally reborn when the transformation is complete?

I want to marry this snake.

How would your friends react to your monster waifu if she were real?
inb4 >friends

Snek is besto

I, uh..