Has destroyed JonTron, Sargon, Dick Masterson, NakedApe, NoBS, Lauren Southern, Nicholas J. Fuentes, Mr. Metokur...

>has destroyed JonTron, Sargon, Dick Masterson, NakedApe, NoBS, Lauren Southern, Nicholas J. Fuentes, Mr. Metokur, Roaming Milenial, in debates
>on one occasion destroyed those last five ALL AT THE SAME TIME
>Blaire White is scared of him
>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply using the socratic method, the most basic logic people have had 2400 years to adapt to
>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply asking if they really believe what they post online and watches them pussy out and start minimizing
>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply asking them what it would take for them to stop believing their points of view and watch them flounder around
>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply looking up where they get their "facts" from and finding they're bullshit taken out of context or made up on some kids blog
>only recourse the alt-right has is ad hominems and strawmen

Run.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bDaaetGWmbM&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=4ogzq__m8oE
youtube.com/watch?v=Olm4M9KOIw4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how does it feel to be so fucking cucked that you would worship destifag. nice bait now kill yourself asap

This is worse than bogposting, because at least bogposting was posting and semi-true.

Who?

Why won't he debate Stephen Molymeme? Is there a real reason or is it because he actually is scared he might lose?

Lol is this you destiny? Are you going batty after getting a visit from the fbi, hmmmm?

youtube.com/watch?v=bDaaetGWmbM&feature=youtu.be

you didnt provide any evidence, that means you are wrong

>the manlet has yet to learn
Thank you for the on-going entertainment.

Literally who

>Yet he doesn't have a quick rundown.
Small time.

>Destroyed Metokur
No. He didn't. I agree, JonTron got fucked, I was sitting there yelling arguments at my computer screen praying to Christ that Jon got them telepathically, but he's just a shitty debater.
Sargon isn't Alt-Right, he's a centrist cuck. NakedApe also won his debate.

Destiny isn't a debater, he's an asshole who can't keep on topic, he "debates" like a stereotypical Jew, he'll keep shifting perspectives until his opponents get frustrated, then he'll provoke them.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ogzq__m8oE

He talks a mile a minute, makes about 15 points per breath, and then accuses people of not answering his questions.
He's a legitimate sperg.

>Can he be stopped?
Yes. By a roller coaster ride.

And he still has the body of a small child.
Sage.

When is he going to debate an actual identitarian? A legitimate, full throat, unapologetic one? Not these e-thots and alt-lite civnats. It's east to beat a civnat because civnats are wrong. I want to see him debate Jared Taylor, or David Duke. He'd get his shit pushed in, because ultimately what he and other libshits like him do is start making appeals to egalitarianism. But if you reject egalitarianism for the nonsense it is instead of trying to bastardize it and mesh it with some incoherent from of nationalism, then what is he going to do? What every libshit does - fall back on REEE DAS RAYCISS!

Who is this bastard child

lol i love how retards actually think molymeme can debate. All he can do is sperg out and pander for alt-cuck shekels.

Then it should be an easy win for Destiny.

Did anyone who isn't some kekistani gadsden libertarian faggot fall for the molyjew meme?

You're not wrong.

Literally who?
Getting real tired of you retards and your literal whos.

faggot in OP pic and OP should hang themselves

Maybe you should murk the fuck loar newfag.

>Shilling for King Strawman
kys
I won't take him seriously until he drops the ad hominem and strawmanning tactics. If he tried that shit in a debate class in school, the instructor would pull the plug on that nonsense. I know he has an audience he has to entertain, but it makes for poor quality debates imo

The Who?

Ok, so then he should do it.

>picture of OP

youtube.com/watch?v=Olm4M9KOIw4

Why is this nonsense being pushed? He overwhelmingly lost his debates against Metokur, Naked Ape, and Sargon.

fucking hell i feel bad for this guys son.

>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply asking if they really believe what they post online and watches them pussy out and start minimizing
Translation: utilizes the ramifications of wrongthink to bully his "opponents" into submission
Where can I lineup to deepthroat his benis while massaging his genius brain?

>is manlet
>calls himself desTINY
>starts crying when someone has different opinion

Nobody cares about this you fucking faggot.

brainlets mad as hell

Isn't Destiny also just a more cucked Libertarian?

I already contacted David Duke. Let's see how this cuccboi lasts when the debate takes place.

Fascist don't debate, we just kill our opponents. Good thing he's got a gun because he will need more than fast words. #AllFields

>same height as a japlette

>"destroyed" a bunch of retarded opportunistic youtubers
>is too afraid to "debate" someone with actual qualifications

he denies the basic truth that there are differences in intelligence and behaviour between races
he is a faggot

Lefty/pol/ will defend this

Debating with him is like debating with a chicken, he thinks he always win because he denies facts - fail and saged