OPERATION DIG ON @BERNSTEIN

GUYS. THIS IS PERFECT TIMING WHILE HES ASLEEP. DIG AND ARCHIVE EVERY THING / SOCIAL MEDIA ON HIM

THIS GUY MAY DEF HAVE SOMETHING IF MORE COMES OUT

PIC RELATED NEXT IS FROM HIS TWITTER

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/VXo66
archive.is/M0ESQ
archive.is/gxFJI
archive.is/stVcq
archive.is/UHjrl
archive.fo/LdKOH
buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/gamergates-headquarters-has-been-destroyed-by-trolls?utm_term=.nyVG9kGMA#.ghdjq4jNr
thegoldwater.com/news/1494-Who-Deleted-PIZZAGATE-Researcher-David-Seaman-s-Video-From-YouTube
breitbart.com/video/2017/11/14/report-robocall-claiming-washington-post-reporter-seeks-damaging-information-roy-moore/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

From his Twitter - PIC

we gon let it bern bern bern bern we gon let it bern bern bern beern

how do you downloaded entire tweet history?

MORE FROM HIM

he's a rapist

when i was a mere mensch at the tender age of 14 he grabbed my crotch through my pants in a brooklyn synagogue. i was never the same since that day, but he threatened me by saying he has friends in high places if i ever kvetched to the press.

im sure theres a way, i quickly got one where i could down load the last 3,200. in excel form.

He surely checks off all the boxes on the pedo check list.

FIRST IT WAS EPSTEIN
SECOND IT WAS WEINSTEIN
NOW IT IS BERNSTEIN

THIS IS THE CHOICE OF #STEINSGATE.

Haha I didn’t even realize this.

I think he's a wrong 'un. He'll be in for a rude awakening today! I noticed his last few tweets were taking the piss out of the "gentiles".

Yeah who knows, worth looking into, but not blowing up. Could be nothing and someone doxxing/larping him hard core.

Only on two different wiki pages as ive seen, George Takaei

And "Esoteric Nazi"

could be targeting the dude falsy based on hate and the fact of his religion???

Tread lightly

archive.is/VXo66
This man does not have children.
archive.is/M0ESQ
archive.is/gxFJI
archive.is/stVcq
This man has a vendetta against Pizzagate
archive.is/UHjrl
This man is a literal Jew rat

He is also senior staff at Buzz Feed.

What the fuck? I know GNAA are edgy faggots but why bring him into the limelight?

>I know GNAA are edgy faggots but why bring him into the limelight?

Remember that they tagged wikileaks in their "hack"

It's a false flag, GNAA was anti-gamergate, that should tell you everything.

They plan on blaming/defaming wikileaks

As much as I would love to see this guy fall I would not want for all of us to have egg on our face and they get appropiate the narrative of a baseless smear campaign. If somebody is actually holding evidence on Bernstein they better just fucking release it already. I'm not going to go out on a limb for a cockteasing game.

SAVE THIS LINK

archive.fo/LdKOH

THIS THREAD HAS TONS OF INFO ON HIM (CHECK THE PASTEBINS)

>MORE INFO ON JOE BERNSTEIN
archive.fo/LdKOH

>didnt Even realize that all the sexual deviants are jews
Good fucking goy

friendly reminder that Sup Forums is ALWAYS right

It's got GNAA in the hack title, it's obviously a joke.

Regardless he needs to be under the spotlight constantly and feel the pressure. He is deserving of a Daily Stormer campaign like Gersh got in Whitefish.

We must stop this monster. Get everything we can on this fuck.

WoW, now that's an interesting LINK

>GNAA was anti-gamergate
Literally all I needed to know.

I see what this is.
GNAA is namedropping wikileaks in hopes of causing plausible deniability for this guy who probably fucked one kid or knows somebody who did. (((they))) want this man to look like an innocent victim ASAP, which is why it's on the Takei page.

SAVE THIS LINK
>SAVE THIS LINK
archive.fo/LdKOH

buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/gamergates-headquarters-has-been-destroyed-by-trolls?utm_term=.nyVG9kGMA#.ghdjq4jNr

the hole goes deeper

I never knew how bad things really are.

Why would anti-gamergaters go after other anti-gamergaters while smearing wikileaks name?

hmmm hmm

really makes you think

I dunno, there could have been many reasons why they were anti-Gamergate, ranging from being (((they))) to not liking the fact that Sup Forums was dividing itself to just thinking it was funny.

Is he Boulder Todd's friend?

It's almost like we're looking at another case of Phil Fish, here. God those were innocent days, when I thought the world's biggest conspiracy was Polytron committing money crimes.

Imagine being this guy.
His phone is probably muted as its blowing up.

He's going to wake up and see the entire internet ganging up on him, good shit.

>GNAA was anti-gamergate
GNAA played both sides of that for the laffs like we used to

thegoldwater.com/news/1494-Who-Deleted-PIZZAGATE-Researcher-David-Seaman-s-Video-From-YouTube

>right in the feels
Whelp, I'm off to bed.

>He's going to wake up and see the entire internet ganging up on him, good shit.

Is there a tl,dr on him? Is it some specific thing or just weird tweets?

Wait, Bernstein?

Dammit, who fucked with the timelines again? Its suppose to be Berenstain!

>GNAA played both sides of that for the laffs like we used to

>What'cha doing rabbi?

Seems this bernstein is always the first to report on GNAA shit.

really makes the ol noggin go joggin

Ok, I saw that. If the "evidence" has been published that's one thing, but "spread the word" about what, exactly, other than a baseless claim?

>Is there a tl,dr on him?

the tl;dr is: bernstein is a jew who wants people to take the bait, then claim he's being a bullied victim for things he didn't do, and then blame wikileaks and gnaa

leaving out the part that he's with gnaa.

this is basic narrative-forming.

YOU'RE A BLOCKHEAD JOE

>and gnaa

is pic related accurate?

What a cheap ass dick pump. Can't get gains with that.

Beautiful.

A baseless claim is enough to get someone fired and their reputation these days user, true or not.

It’s just brilliant that the people and organisations who champion this “justice” are falling foul of it. I’m still a bit stunned that some people haven’t figured out that people have the capacity to be good and shitty in equal measure, and their own virtuous people are turning out to be manipulative assholes

Except for when it's not.

it’s on wikipedia user

So long as he remembers gangstalking isn't real, he'll be fine.

Because it's funny you humourless nigger

>promoted tweet
>a reflection of you, not him

Lad...

sorry about my mental retardation, but I can't find him...

link for the mentally challenged pls?

It was on the pages for esoteric nazism and George Takei

BUG

>esoteric nazism and George Takei

thanks.

no it isnt it just links to his twitter retard

I need quick rundown

Same

MAN

>making anime real, but with a Sup Forums friendly twist
Seriously the best

the tl;dr is: bernstein is a jew who wants people to take the bait, then claim he's being a bullied victim for things he didn't do, and then blame wikileaks and gnaa

leaving out the part that bernstein is with gnaa.

Ah yes, Viewtiful Joe, also known as Blockhead Joe. The man who will never, ever, in a million years, work for The New York Times. He looks like a little turtle man.

he's also very active on wikipedia and likely has the knowledge to edit the right template if it was accidentally available. That said, false flagging yourself with pedo accusations is a pretty bold move.

>leaving out the part that bernstein is with gnaa.

nobody answered by question up there; is gnaa the gay niggers association of america, and he's actually somehow a part of that? Isn't that like being a member of anonymous?

or is there some other gnaa?

I admit I'm still in the dark, but this looks like how we destroyed anita sarkheesian and the one with the purple hair (zoe?) and the tranny and and and all the others that just got boatloads of sympathy when we "destroyed" them with proof.

At about 12:00 or whenever soy soaked kikes wake up

>is a pretty bold move.

pedogate is real

mind blown

>and he's actually somehow a part of that?

the proof is all there on the wikipedia page

:^)

like theyre doing to roy moore?

I want revenge for Sam, but what did make OP start this thread? what happened?

>the proof is all there on the wikipedia page

It's not on Takei's page.

link?

that has real-life accusers. granted they waited 40 years, but does bernstein have real people willing to testify?

I'm not defending him by any means; this just looks like the usual little-boys Sup Forums nonsense.

>but does bernstein have real people willing to testify?
right here
let me go dig up my highschool christmas yearbook and write my signature forge his separate pens

>and write my signature forge his separate pens
I need to get off the drugs

>It's not on Takei's page.

dude it's right there, the evidence!

> but this looks like how we destroyed anita

>this just looks like the usual little-boys Sup Forums nonsense.

so you're both Sup Forums and not Sup Forums

Fuck off.

>granted they waited 40 years,

Like how many other accusers that are big news?

If they played both sides during gamergate, it could mean there's an internal struggle of differing opinions within that group. Meepsheep was anti-Hillary, and brought up Clinton rape. Perhaps they got dirt on Bernstein from within GNAA and are exposing him?

>Perhaps they got dirt on Bernstein from within GNAA and are exposing him?

yeah nah

then they would've delivered the info to wikileaks and wait for them to publish the info, instead of acting like a bunch of 14 year olds spraypainting a wall with "fuk da police regards wikileaks"

They really do live up to their name, they're dumb as shit.

anyone else want 7 grand?
breitbart.com/video/2017/11/14/report-robocall-claiming-washington-post-reporter-seeks-damaging-information-roy-moore/

gnaa spreading this all over Wikipedia

mmaybe they already did and it's going to drop soon?

Dont ruin this guy's name

give me the run down