Nee-sama Nee-sama, why do they still deny Re:Zero as the best anime in the past 10 years?

Nee-sama Nee-sama, why do they still deny Re:Zero as the best anime in the past 10 years?

Remu Remu, stay away from them, their terrible taste will infect your pure and beautiful form.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/image/vHJkTHNb2ejTR-kS96YWFw/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It was an enjoyable show, but the best? I mean it gets pretty boring episode 18 on wards, where they say fuck off to the mystery/horror/thriller/psychological elements of the show, you know, the elements Re:Zero was praised for in the first 17 episodes or so?

Nee-sama Nee-sama why did they make this thread again?

Still trying, lad?
desuarchive.org/a/search/image/vHJkTHNb2ejTR-kS96YWFw/

Remu Remu, they have run out of things to discuss about Re:Zero because of how shallow it is.

Nee-sama, Nee-sama. Why does Sup Forums get so butt hurt when a re:zero thread appears?

Remu Remu, just ignore those cucks. They're just filthy casuals from reddit.

Redditors fellate re;zero more than you guys.

What is with this series exclusively that makes people like OP want to shitpost about it exactly?

>tfw people like you are why anime will continue to be forever 99% trash

All because Whitefox wanted a "happy ending"

Because Fall is a pretty boring season

hair makes me think of gardevoir

Because there was nothing that generated the level of insanity Re:Zero gave

Hell, there is even a thread on Drifters trying to compete with Re:Zero for god knows what reason

Because some people see it as the best anime ever and a pinnacle of the medium, while most see it as just a good anime.

Were you here when it was airing? The sheer number of threads 24/7 pissed some people off so making a shitpost thread now is guaranteed to attract those people.

So like literally every other fan-base? Why not shit on JoJo or Eva. Hell, you can even do that to Cowboy Bebop to generate more (You)s.

Mediocrity should be the norm, not the fucking exception.

Rem and Ram together is around twice as cute as one of them alone.

re:zero has a (by far) more vocal fan base. Fans of other anime (whose air time has long since ended) have been given more than enough time to give critical analysis on the anime and are more likely to accept the faults than violently defend them without any backing.

Re:zero on the other hand had a generic premise and was shit on because of it, and due to that the rezero fags tend to jump to its aid almost immediately

Would you Ram Rem though, if you catch my drift?

Well its not doing a real good job now is there?

I would rather Rem Ram but yes.

it doesn't here from what I can tell. keep offsite jimmy rustling confined to that site instead of dragging it here

user i told you i liked re;zero yesterday . and i admited it's my favorite anime for this year but it's not a masterpiece
>10 years
user do you want Sup Forums to hate re;zero
why had a lot of beteliguse after episode 18 he was the best part in the anime user

It was the most popular show of the year.

But it wasn't popular enough for otakus to spend money on the blu rays.

You'd think a show with 100,000,000 views on streaming services would be able to sell more than 10k discs.

Its the same guy who shitposts about episode 18 user.

>implying Sup Forums doesn't hate Re:Zero through hell and back already.

At this point its falling behind deaf ears