youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pomf =3, obviously.

This thread made me check Nyanners yt channel and holy shit she still makes videos.

Hasn't she given up on the whole VA thing yet?

no one cares about that old Hag, user.

It is talk about the world economy a little.

Is there more versions of this pic?
I only saw that WH40K one
and now

>no loli to pomf =3

Post the 40k one.

insert ponos in vagoo

Gachi

knowyourmeme/pomf-3
lel

>knowyourmeme
220 images... well, it is old, look at this tapestry for example.

POMF
O
M
F

youtube.com/watch?v=5bHimOJb-Xw

FINDS

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139

It's already a meme, so you don't need to post it anymore.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/

youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic

A

She spent a long time without making videos and now she came back all of a sudden.

She became a SJW and deleted her POMFPOMFPOMF video, though. Fuck her.

WAY

pizza

At least post the webcomic, that one's better

What kind of asshole has a cute loli at their disposal and says "No the cunny isn't good enough, I must go up the butt"?

Cheese pizza at that user.

It’s the worst video I’ve ever made and I’ve never liked it or how it garnered the attention of a lot of unsavory types of people who make me very uncomfortable, and it’s just plain gross and offensive most of all. I made the song parody when I was 16 and ignorant, it was meant to satirize a horrible doujin that became an unfunny meme at the time and not meant to be some kind of shitty internet lolicon anthem at all, but people took it that way and that’s not what I stand for or condone. I wish I hadn’t kept it up for so long because of peer pressure, and I’m really sorry for making it in the first place. I’ve grown and realized that it was a really gross video to make, parody or not, and I hate that it has enforced a certain mentality in some of my fans, that I must think lolicon is cute or acceptable in any way, which in turn reinforces their own gross beliefs or makes people think it’s OK because I think it’s OK. It doesn’t matter if they’re “just cartoons”, they’re children and that’s that, I’m not going to argue about it. Sexual abuse and especially sexual abuse of children is not something to make light of, and I do not approve of any of my fans proclaiming themselves as lolicons or acting like it’s some cutesy anime term that isn’t rooted in disgusting pedophilic crap. I’ve wanted to take this video down for years, and I’m so glad I finally did it because it’s not something I want to be associated with anymore. It makes people uncomfortable and it’s hurtful, and gives people the impression that I’m OK with that kind of stuff when I’m not. I have over 100k subscribers now, and a lot of people look up to me, most of them are as young and impressionable as I was when I uploaded that awful video, so I absolutely cannot set a bad example for all of them. If anyone has any problem with me taking the video down, feel free to unsubscribe. I’m so happy that I finally got rid of that piece of trash.

>Patreon
>better

checked

Why would they kidnap that littlegirl?
They wanted a personal loli?

The fanfic actually has a harem just like my light novels.

It's all about Enkidu now.

God, FUCK nyanners, heel turn of the century.

Keit-ai is the worst thing to come out of Sup Forums since Gamergate.

Still the best one

>supporting e-celebs at all

I learned my lesson.