Dragon Ball Super

Soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ymAsDwnTqks
youtube.com/watch?v=vQIuxyWawqk
g.e-hentai.org/g/54022/a9ede207fc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

guys please help me
I can't stop being autistic about Kai's replaced music and can't just enjoy the show
fucking give me a lobotomy or something please god

First for Gogeta better

JUST A REMINDER THAT IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE AND THEY SHOWED THE WRONG PREVIEW. VEGITO WILL APPEAR ON EP 67.
ENJOY NO VEGITO THIS WEEK

Soon to be hakai'd.

>First
Gogetafags once again BTFO.

What can I skip to get up to date, I stopped at purple vegeta

Press F to pay respects

>the fucking shanty town of Gogetafags

You need to go-get-a maxipad for your bleeding vagina that Daddy Vegito gave you

Here's some hype material for next week, lads!
youtube.com/watch?v=ymAsDwnTqks

Skip Purple Vegeta
obviously
That's like the only semi-filler thing after U6 arc

But why would you skip it? It's just a couple of episodes

favourite scene
go

Someone fucked up really bad at Toei.

I thought so, too!
What's Dragon Ball without spoilers on the episodes' titles?!
Next week, we'll be getting Goku's KK last stand, they're yet to use Senzu Beans and probably just then we'll get Vegetto.

The ONE.

>After a heated battle Vegito is about to be destroyed
>Zamasu has gone full bananas and is just going to blow up the planet, says he'll just wish it back Ningen free later
>He hears something moving but doesn't see what it is
>A figure appears in front of Vegito to defend him, moments later a gust of wind knocks away Zamasu (caused by the speed of said person's coming)
>"Sorry I'm late"
>It's Superman!
>"You leave the Zamasu to me, son.
>He easily defeats Zamasu and restores peace to the Earth

>Hear that music
>[Remove]

Tien's Shin Kikohoing Cell lots of times.

TFS's version, albeit shorter, is even better.

You guys, I think I want to procreate with Bra

Best waifu for laifu is Maifu

MAIIIIIIII

*Saitama*

Yeah this week episode will probably be Goku and Vegeta fighting until they see Zamazu mutating/losing power and kais will tell them to fuse already.
People will be getting mad this week

Hypothetically could you use the hyperbolic time chamber to create a new generation of Saiyans to fight with you?

Think about it, use the dragon balls to remove the two year limit, and all Goku and Vegeta have to do is have a harem of breedsluts in the chamber pumping out Saiyans for them.

I'm confused. What does she have to do with Vegeto?

>lel TFS is better than the original amirite XD

go the fuck back 2 reddit you humongous faggot

T-TORANKUSU

Why do people even like One Punch Man? The artwork is good, and that's it, really. It's not funny, it's not clever and the MC is simply unlikable.

I like TFS better

this ep was so shit, barely anything happened, power levers means literally nothing now, dragon ball is in the worst state ever

Exept not really
HTC is limited to only two people at a time.
So at minimum it would be two babies a day

>what is Piccolo and the kids

fucking kill yourself

I'm not kidding. Go buy a tank of nitrogen and breathe it in until you pass out and remove yourself from the earth

or jump in front of a train. Whatever gets it done the fastest

>Weeb for liking Japan's European style soundtrack to American "beep bwap" noises
Kek. Except for cancer having chain smoker Vegeta and Little Gohan I don't even mind the American voices, it's the music that makes it trash. Canadian Soundtrack is fine, though.

Then how the fuck did Piccolo, Goten, Trunks and Buu go into the chamber?

>HTC is limited to only two people at a time.
Literally wrong and a meme. You can have as many people as you want, there's just only enough provisions for two people. In the Buu Saga four people were inside

Candy vegito beating the shit out of auper buu

> This much denial

When has Toei ever showed the wrong preview?

Is that even a thing? Incompleted previews maybe, but the wrong one?

She is Vegito's daughter

>im a newfag
>please give me (You)s

I don't even like it. But saying OPM is stronger than Goku makes you guys mad.

I especially like TFS's Vegeta better. Lanipator just brings something extra to the table, you know?

Damn the shitstorm this weekend will be quite something.

The same reason people like Superman I guess

Because:
- There is actually some good humor
- It's basically a parody on shounen genre
- And MC is actually kind of relatable, I mean, when not using his powers, he literally just a normal jap man living in normal apartment
- And, well, yeah, artwork and art direction is awesome

First that's still great, every day you get two new saiyans. Wait a fortnight and you got full fledged fighters.

Second you're wrong lol there's no person limit

vegeta kicking gohan in the stomach

Check herms98 twitter and read the next episode spoilers.

I don't get powerlevel fags, desu. I don't really care who is stronger, I just thought that'd be a funny post to make. But I guess powerlevel fags are the reason so many people from Reddit like Reddit Cat Man.

>>It's Superman!

Vegetto will have a threesome with Bulma and ChiChi, which will lead to Bulma getting pregnant with Bra.

What about Chichi?!

Well, if I'm wrong it will need to be a long ass episode because in 20 min we will need to see:
>goku and vegeta fighting
>kais telling them to fuse
>zamasu mutating
>goku and vegeta fusing
>the whole fighting segments we've seen in the preview

It just doesn't make sense dude

no he fucking doesn't. he does a shitty imitation of modern Chris sabat and plays a caricature of the real vegeta in a horribly unfunny and desperately trying to legitimate abridged version of the show

again, fucking end your life

> Supreme Kai of Time will never be in DBS

Why even live?

while chichi gets an abortion?

even toei know super is shit to the point they dont even care to check compiled episode, if they would release ep 78 next week no one from them would notice

super is this shit

I guess if you're 12 it's funny, and if you're Japanese or a termite then you can relate to him.

They uploaded the preview to youtube too
youtube.com/watch?v=vQIuxyWawqk

Just accept it, it's the real one.

Post more milk monsters.

Exept that Chris Sabat and other people working on official dub actually acknowledge TFS Abridged and think that it's great

Mai has huge Mai's

I figure Superman is just who everyone likes because he's the first of his breed. There are lots of people like him, but they're all copycats. Maybe it's nostalgia.

I'm happy Zamasu wasn't around during the Z-dub days, just think of the children.

Choose

I don't know, I really like him.

Sabat's... "ok", I guess.

ChiChi is too old and busted now.
Probably hit menopause years ago.

Too lazy
Just have the whole doujinshi
g.e-hentai.org/g/54022/a9ede207fc/

I don't care what they think, abridged became irredeemably shit after frieza when their heads got too far up their asses and they started trying to make a serious version of a fucking abridged series

redrawing scenes to fit their shitty self referential writing is the goddamn antithesis of abridging a show and taking any scene seriously is even fucking worse

M A I
A
I

But Bulma is years older!

So let me get this straight:

Gogeta - Goku as superego.
Vegito - Vegeta as superego?

watch kai

>Oh!

Is this from the doujin where Goku fucks ChiChi before the Cell games?

Yes, user. Goku's voice is more dominant in Gogeta. Vegeta's voice more dominant in Vegetto's . Though mannerisms are a toss up.

" After his ring of life is broken by Goku’s life risking attack, something strange happens to merged Zamasu “

The result of this is what we see in the preview. No mention of Vegetto to keep the suprise probably.

Ok, but it's still entirely possible. You might be overestimating how long each of those points will take.

Its around 7 hours of back log, but I mainly wanted know if there was anything I should skip outright

TFS was always shit, I'm convinced only the most normal of normiefags can find that shit funny.

Yeah user

Android 18 should literally lay down next to krillins feet to not break her back while "making oral love"

Give me source, famalan.

Bulma is rich, doesn't live in the wild and didn't push out 2 kids.

Still doesn't make sense

> only enough provisions for two people
That's still heavily limits the amount of whores that you can get there
Not to mention, that the Chamber itself has slightly higher gravity then normal, and also has a heavy atmosphere.
Although I wouldn't be surprised if Bulma managed to copy HTChambers technology and/or magic (maybe with Whis's help)

But she has Ox-King genes

>TFS abridged fags are here

Chichi is younger than Bulma

I'm really worried about Mai. She's always really awkward and blushed around Trunks. Is she sick or something?

She just needs an "injection" and she will be fine, don't worry.

>Sabat and co. think TFS kept interest in DB during the "dark years"
Sometimes I think Funi pays people in crack