How do we stop the terrible scourge of momlarp?

How do we stop the terrible scourge of momlarp?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/766192/597d45e704/
hentai2read.com/lucky_yui/1/
youtube.com/watch?v=kmvWe8RxMtw
youtube.com/watch?v=XiXN_bk_i_I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who cares really, it’s better this way cause at least they’re not raising a bastard child

>choosing dogs over motherhood

What did they mean by this?

We don't, time for the USA to go extinct.

Cancer has to go away.

Why do you think cucknada legalize bestiality?

They do it themselves.

Relentlessly mock them and tell them to just have real kids. I would think women respond well to societal pressure. We need to make a campaign of mocking these sickos who try to replace their children with dogs I mean calling people cat ladies has kinda worked when people do it with cats.

MakeApp.jpeg

I need a source for this

why do you care? you all called women shit for years and said you would never go near them. now they have taken the heed and stopped caring about you-shouldnt you be happy?

imagine being this triggered kek.

exhentai.org/g/766192/597d45e704/

Women ought to be slapped more often.

Better they choose dogs over niggers

A non-sad-panda site or a name plox

Common Filth (pbuh) was right. Dog fuckers must burn.

> stupid, degenerate women choose dogs over motherhood.
> their genetic lines end and rid us of their stupidity.

Good. Self Batrolling THOTS

At least they aren't making nigger children

hentai2read.com/lucky_yui/1/

DAS RITE BIPED BOI

>he still can't get past the panda in 2017
you don't deserve anything you fucking fag, be happy you got spoon fed this hard until now

imagine being this bitter.

Fucking no-furs can't compete.

Shame them by spreading the stereotype that single women who raise dogs are going full Canada on them.

I fucking hate the absolute shit taste in dogs that women have. Those fucking ugly tiny barking abominations they get themselves should be immediately put down by a real alpha race of dog, as they are forced to watch.

Unironically this, mocking them for doing this shit goes a long way in combatting it. I think cats and dogs are fantastic pets, but the second people refer to their pets as their “children” I give them my Turbo-Autist™ look. Only exception is when female acquaintance mentioned it in respect to a pet being “training” before giving birth to her own child, it was still weird but I guess it referenced taking responsibility for someone else than your own I guess.

Thanks man

user helped me out, fuck you maplenigger, gonna fap now

I was referring to how your mother likes it when I slap and spit on her while I'm fucking her.

Did the dog die?
I also hate those little yappie things but i see more men with them near me than women. i dontlike them but i dont wish harm on them either just wish they wernt such little bastards.

Clear case of self defence. Those little bastards are the worst for biting without warning.

It's a lot more common than you think. Never trust a single woman who owns a male dog.

t. My cousin trains dogs for a living. Caught her sucking them off.

It's true though, your mother is one of the good ones. Just the other day she burped up my cum and immediately cleaned it up.

Fuck's sake, why does the filter think I am spam? All right let me phrase this in a different way.
Women are conformism machines and (((certain interests))) make them conform to fucked up shit.
Stick young women having fun with their babies in their faces and they will want babies.
The same bits of their brain that would make this happen in the current year are made to make them want shit like college debt and overseas travel.

>someone actually took the time to draw this
Absolutely disgusting.

>i see more men with them near me than women
>Implying women ever take their dogs out for a walk

I see it all the time, women that want dogs as a fashion accessory but refuse to walk said dog. I think that is it unless you refer to actual fags carrying around said tiny dogs in purses and shit. I’m also pretty sure that pupper is going to die, being shaken around by the neck like that and trouble in moving afterwards and stuff. Huskies are assholes as well, or at least each and every one of them that I’ve encountered.

Women are literally kids.
Without a man around to supervise them, you can't just give a women a child ans expect them to be taken care of... women are not naturally "responsible."
But like a kid, women can eventually be trained to take care of simple tasks.
To an extent.

I've noticed that childless women always refer to their dog as "my baby", but married women with kids just call it "the dog".

all the huskies i have seen round my parts are pretty nice. i think its to do with the owners. i always thought only gays had those little yappy things but i have seen family men with them. like if you want a rat get a rat, not one of those abominations.

Liking pets too much is degenerate.

I can't think of anything that shows our national decay more than a obese person riding a scooter with a disgusting chichua ratdog on their lap at Walmart.

why do you faggots keep posting this

They do the same with cats. It's their maternal instinct trying to cope with the failure of their lives. Sad, really.

lol how many posts are you going to make calling others butthurt you stupid faggot

No.

Its too early in the morning for this...

whatever posts reply which are clearly salty or proxies for saltiness.
>cuckada
figures. stay mad cunt, kek.

No fucking way.

westerners are degenerate. They are dying out by natural selection.

well the obvious solution is to give those bitches something proper to mother (ie a child).

however, I work at a PetSmart and interact with these types day in and day out, and sadly I think many of the women at this point are beyond saving. on some level they are aware of what they are doing, but recognize it's too late to do anything about it.

with the younger ones there's a remote possibility of things turning around, but that changes once they start getting obsure pets like exotic lizards and snakes.

wow, I hope they killed that husky after, fuckin dangerous animal.

something wrong with you cunts.

Shit that lil' bugger got glomps'd

Idk it kinda turns me on

moar

Please don't refer to women as roasties as labia length is not determinate of sexual history. For example: my mother has sex semi regularly yet her vagina is still puffy with little to no labia length. However, my sister has a 'roastie' vagina despite being a virgin still.

How did you get to examine the vagina of your mother and sister so throughly?

Allah's will

No you didnt

This, at least when they try to procreate with them the offspring gets flushed out of the body for being an abomination.

Korean and White women refusing to have children in record numbers...

Meanwhile Khadija, Nafeesa and Fatima each have 3 children a piece and are currently pregnant with their fourths.

Whites, Koreans and Japanese WILL be extinct in the next 70 years at this rate. The world will be mostly populated by Muslims and Chinese who will decide YOUR laws once they become the voting majority.

yes it died. This happened in Korea and if you see the full video, the little shitter stops moving and the cafe owner takes it away leaving behind a pool of blood.

youtube.com/watch?v=kmvWe8RxMtw

You also see the cafe worker quickly swap the dead dog with a nearly identical live dog before running off to see whats up with dead dog.

remember where you are faggot

you typed in Sup Forums

fucking faggot muslim cunt

based husky

fuck man thats brutal.

Was pretty disgusting desu, she's very prim and proper. Then again I've never even seen her near another guy. She's one of those late thirties spinsters now.

Relevant

> trips of truth
> satan numbers
No.

No...

Goddammit. Doesn't even take a minute to find examples.
youtube.com/watch?v=XiXN_bk_i_I

>"Empowered" women choosing to be bred out of existence

Better than them raising another generation of liberals and faggots.

#WhiteGirlsFuckDogs

Dogs are tiny barking abominations that should be immediately put down by alpha lions

How she reacted to you catching her?

Kinda like you were here,Roastie.

>bitter cuck is still bitter

what a sad existence you lead obese burger kek.

She started crying hysterically. It's illegal here, and she'd lose her job if it ever came out.

>haha hes not as good at looking at hentai as me

holy shit youre sad

Id love to maim that husky

do dogs have achilles tendons like us?

It is known that whites love dogs more than humans. They are even proud of it. Not surprising.

I think it is good. It is usually liberal women so instead of raising liberal children they just end their genetic line.

not only are you a cancerous newfag you're also a reddit shill

Uhhh sauce

Already posted it in this thread you potato-muncher

Well, it's a step above single motherhood. I prefer this over nigger tier single motherhood.

Those meme breeds of dogs are practically fucking cats. Why are women the worst at fucking everything!??!?!

Of course it was a chink who did this

ive already been seeing this shit pop up more and more on social media with girls writing shit like "proud dog mom"

meanwhile soyboys keep posting pictures of their fucking cats

Day of the plank when?

You pirate cunts aren't immune to the "people who hate dogs aren't human" rule.

holy shit my sides

>leftist cunts not raising children

How is this bad news, though? Yes, demographically, but upstanding white folk could simply have more children than these bitches. Let their bankrupt ideology die out. And when they're old, they'll realize they gave their pensions away to immigrants while they pissed away their social support networks.

Someone gets it. Rather die barren with a dog than multiplying niggers I have to eventually kill in the race war

>I can make any sick shit arousing to people as long as the woman has the right expressions in my drawing
You could draw a woman being decapitated or gassed in the same manner and hentai freaks will still gorge on this shit.

jesus christ what a faggot you are

Nice use of the chan lingo, whore.

Don't. Find a way to profit from it.

>choosing
>decide on a course of action.

I don't think that is the case

Yeah, bestiality should be fine for a regular chimp like you.

She should've cried like this once she touched a dog's cock. Fucking disgusting. Does she have any mental illnesses besides this?
pic unrelated

Stop letting democrats destroy the nuclear family