FUCKKCUCKKKKK

SHIIITTT
What is the current ideal country to live in? That being a right-wing, cheap country that isn't infected by niggers or chinks? I don't think this whole gay marriage thing is going to work out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5nJngoDy1jU
twitter.com/JustinTrudeau/status/930617090901401601
youtube.com/watch?v=YoDh_gHDvkk
baka.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/samesex-marriage-result-why-multicultural-communities-registered-huge-no-votes-20171115-gzltjr.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Russia

Congratulations Australia. Why do you hate so much? It's not like you're forced to marry a boy.

i think the word you are looking for is poland.

Mfw my younger brother is being forced to watch feminist frequency videos at school
Also fuck off, leaf
Trips of truth

>younger brother is being forced to watch feminist frequency videos
So? You're just full of hate. No one wants you in their country.

Yeah because leafville hasn’t been a slippery slope of degeneracy.

Ahh, so the canadian curriculum really does teach you to be a sensitive little pussy. I'm not full of hate, I'm full of simple logic and reasoning. Fuck off, this is an Aussie/European thread.

Nigga and Chinks have nothing to do with faggots.
You're melting down, user.

That was a tag on. We all hate niggers and chinks. (Well, mostly chinks, but you know.)

Your homeland is all you have. You'll never belong anywhere else.

They are both connected. All part of (((their))) handiwork.

Noticed how Canada, Australia and Britain are McCucked? The entirety of the commonwealth is fucked, and it all comes back to the monarch. Of course the brit wants me to stay in the commonwealth!

Serbia

>Noticed how Canada, Australia and Britain are McCucked
You're the cucked one not seeing how manipulated you are by radical right wing ideology. Life has nuances stop thinking in absolutes.
Go one living your life and help others. That's how you make it meaningful.

Wow epic bantz, you are so edgy supporting the MSM viewpoint. So based

Just because the government recognizes gay marriage doesn't mean I have to. I just hope we don't become canadia or britcucks.

It isn't the MSM viewpoint. It's my viewpoint.

Pooland.

Russians are cucked by their own mafia state.
Poor, but another cool variant.

>Mfw my younger brother is being forced to watch feminist frequency videos at school
nigga are you for real?

czech

guys... should i stay up all night waiting for me centa payments to come in? should i just keep refreshing the bank account?? Im excited. Gonna get some fkn H to get us over this long.. hard.. day.. A visit to the mother superior.

You're thinking of Iran.

Actually thinking of moving to Russia or a huwhite part of America to get away from all the mudslimes. I have a good degree and decent job so Russia should be possible at least.

youtube.com/watch?v=5nJngoDy1jU

this is where its heading boys.. strap in and enjoy the ride.

shut the fuck up this isnt a /soc/ thread you degenerate

well the current government did just declare itself full in support of of traditional marriage (and they're the left wing mind you). Still a bunch of thievea that deserve the rope but such is life.

twitter.com/JustinTrudeau/status/930617090901401601

BASED Trudeau

Hopefully we get a Prime Minister as BASED as him soon!

youtube.com/watch?v=YoDh_gHDvkk

set your ringtone to that muslim song that goes like this: sodin don do da rodin on do duh sodin don do-duh-re rodin don do dauhhhhhh SODIN DON DO DAUHHHHHHHHHHH RODIN DON DO DAAAAAAA RODIN DON DO DAUHHH RODIN DON DO DUHHHHHH....

GOTTA get me CENTA payments mannn
fkn centaaaa centaaaaa!!!!!!!

I just don't know but aren't you sure excited to find out what happens in 2018???
If I wasn't such a coward I would have thrown myself off a bridge years ago

This is no longer emu racing.

Niggas is another creature, should be discussed in a separated board for, like animals or national geographic.
Chinks need to be gassed, no doubt about that. However this time Chinks firmly voted against faggots.
The reason of Chinks need to be gassed is they're pure evil - in comparison to western civilisation's moral ground, although they're not as "smart" as Jews when doing the society tearing down job.

Just don't follow the normal rules society lays down. Get a trade, save up to get a nice block of land out in the bush, have plenty of kids and home school them. Teach them to code or a trade and get them to buy more land. By the time you have grandkids then you would have a fair amount of pull if all your kids have any brains. While you do that develop a community of people with the same values as yourself and only bother with those people. If you feel particularly generous then try and get people to understand why the left is fucked but mainly just sort yourself out and build from there.

You don't have to in private, but you HAVE TO when you're in public or providing services to general public.
You HAVE TO bake the cake for faggots if you're a baker and open your door to general public.

Probably poland, or certain parts of diff countries. Like U.S montana, or Wyoming. But idk im counting in living standards. That's why im thankful to be in the u.s cause at least i have the choice to gtfo and book it to north dakota, Wyoming, or Montana. And still have a decent living standard. But there's also the eastern european nations.

Funny that all those minorities you hate are the ones that voted the strongest against gay marriage

Bakers about to get worked into a finna gay cake making shoot.

kek

If only Anglos voted it would have been 90% yes or some shit.

>The state of white """""people"""""

So what does it all mean under Australian laws and standards? What do gay couples get from this besides being able to get a government record saying they are married?

cheap and white dont coincide... your location is probably cheap because its overrun or vice versa

Or that song dududu Dudu dududu duuuuduudu dudu

i think japan is the best and most safe coutry

Yep there is no slippery slope, just ignore all the weird shit going on.

Thats cause you're a retard.. come to terms with it.

I couldnt give a fuck if two men want to marry or two women. Providing that equality says that it cannot happen in a church becauwe homos are not accepted, then follow another religion or fuck off;

It was only 60/40 amd of they demanded religious rights I would be a vocal advocate even though now I voted yes.

My only concern is my belief is these people anti-disestablishment and the gay marriage once passed will lead to further left wing demands.

I dont believe gay marriage is a right or left argument, to me as a right wing (labeled because I hate PC) i was astounded Australia needed a vote, religion aside, it doesn't affect anyone who isnt involved, so who gives a shit if they can marry (40% against to me was astounding).

But let me tell you this, I hate the eft, i votd yes on my beleifs bu i promise you that if there are any ANTIFA in my neck of the woods I will be out there against them. LGBQT what the fuck, you are a human, want to fight me because I beleiv int the best person for the job, want more rights because we believe in different things? Get in my face with your one sided venomous and racist shite. and I know you cannot be reasoned with a dicussion, so fuck your comment and have a broken jaw.

Unless you want to talk, I cant fucking wait for the first antifa march in my town.

They don't like immigrants

Looks like Canada needs some freedom.

baka.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/samesex-marriage-result-why-multicultural-communities-registered-huge-no-votes-20171115-gzltjr.html

immigrants vote no. At least they're good for something.

Don't worry about that right now. Your government is bugchasing at the moment and you'd best make sure it doesn't get more pozzed than it is now.

>feminist frequency
does that even exist anymore or are they watching 5 year old videos about video game boobies?

you toolbox!

Saudi arabia
>no niggers
>no chinks
>right wing

Syria

start saving up for a one way ticket to mars in 2030

Go suck a dick, soy boy.

>I hate the left
>I voted yes
You have been hopelessly led by the nose. I pity you

GOT ME FUCKEN CENTA PAYMENT YEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

abo reservations are pretty comfy

>Providing that equality says that it cannot happen in a church becauwe homos are not accepted, then follow another religion or fuck off;
fuck off, do you actually think this is how it works?

you just explained the best country ive been to and still living in, LATVIA, RIGA BRo. But you need a job to get here, and im not sure about the english speaking one. You need some sort of scandinavian job to get a good paying job here, the local jobs are VERY low payed.

I get good payed here about 6 euros an hour and i get more double their local pays. The country is the cheapest country in the world if with the same things you can do and buy as in my home country sweden and its capital stockholm. The same things, only the prices are so low you would get a fucking chock i tell you. So its like a western society with SUPER low prices, just get out of the city centre tho. The city centre is prices almost the same as other western country and with the low pay its expensive.

There is about 2000 free apartments just right now only in the centre parts of riga. You can find an apartment within the same day as you arrive.

The food is cheap if you make it yourself, also the menus are cheap. Alcohol super fucking cheap. Dank weed as well eyy.

GLHF

forgot to add about the super nationalistic people they dont like outsiders very much if you dont know how to talk

Brasil... want it or not we are the future of what will happen to all of your countries, while you stay in the past trying to solve the same problems we have now, we are going to be too busy far, far in the future...

>be brazilian
>have every single race of the world
>no problems at all to the point of these races mixing with each other
>mfw brazilian culture is so strong that despite the differences every single shares the same culture, making us homogenous culturally but globalist
>mfw we are globalists nightmare, since instead of being multicultural and establishing individualism, the destruction of our national culture and chaos for profit of global corporations, we actually are able to become stronger with immigrants to the point that right-wing politicians actually want the destruction of the government and the replacement of our culture for the one globalist cherish and the left-wing actually cherish catholic views and our national culture
>mfw our culture isn't hated by any country
>mfw anyone can become brazilian
We are destined to rule the world

Russia or Poland.