Daily reminder that NEETs have zero place on the far right

Daily reminder that NEETs have zero place on the far right.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jJGW5p2kG3Q
snopes.com/2016/08/24/video-captures-assault-on-toddler/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

neets are just the beginning. Goldbrickers are even worse.

Good thing I'm not on the far right.

Why the fuck would I want to contribute to the perpetuation of a dead society? As long as my government exists, the White Race here will be under threat.
Unless there is a coup that succeeds, there's no point in working to pay taxes to a clique that wants to legislate me out of existence.

NEETs are the fastest growing religion in the world. FACT.

Due to a growing implementation of automation, and easier lifehood and health, there are less and less people needed to work and more and more people are born.

This is the future.
And you will see a BUI before 2030.

on the contrary, they're the ones with nothing to lose and are thus freed from the fear of disenfranchisement that the left has weaponized and used to keep the population silent

Its not a hitler quote, but its m sentiments exactly

*my

>can't get a job
>might as well be neet
I am looking for work but if I've been perpetually jobless for 6 years I feel like that puts me on the NEET end of things

this country's so fuckin pozzed

Well there goes the movement. GG right wingers; no rematch, thanks.

Smart NEETs have plenty of money.

why

allright then i'll pack my bags and leave

>you goy, the only purpose of your existence is to spend your entire life stacking boxes, sitting at a computer or cooking hamburger

kek, so bitter that neets aren't wage-slaves spending 12 hours a day, 6 days a week serving Mr. Nosenberg

because divide and conquer.

>And you will see a BUI before 2030.
That would be great, then I can have financial security while trying to earn more money with my creativity than BUI can offer and can fall back on it when things go wrong.

How do you mean? Can you be specific?

Daily reminder that NEETs also have way too much time on their hands and also make hilarious memes.

Memes are the weapon of this new Cold War. It would be foolish to forsake vidya gaming, 2D loving, basement dwelling NEETs, for they know the way.

checked

This is how you build a proper institution, it's how Ivy League came about, and why we don't eat offal. It's also why libertarianism is dying, let in cucks, weed and faggots and the value drops.

>tfw you finally get your shitty vacation after being run ragged all year

Just got out of that Sharia Blue meeting huh?
Thanks, Keep us posted.

how you gonna stop me wagecvck

What's a Goldbricker?

How do you survive?

niggers
>parasites

brother of a flatearther

Good thing idgaf anyway.

Autophagia.

youtube.com/watch?v=jJGW5p2kG3Q

Of course it's fucking China doing that shit.

nobody on the right calls it far right

What is a neet? i drive illegal taxi cab ... got e.i. For the past 38 months and sold tree in small amounts... saved 20 500 debt free

38 weeks*

holy shit, backstory?

Go to /biz/ invest... Then become so rich you don't have to do anything.

dont send these dipshit boomers there

they missed the boat, let them suffer

snopes.com/2016/08/24/video-captures-assault-on-toddler/

I guess working here for over a decade can impact your politics pretty heavily. I cant be mad at NEETs. In all honesty, I am endlessly jealous of the seemingly infinite free time which money certainly cannot buy.

You honestly think governments are going to go though with this and demand more taxes from corporations? Have you not heard of lobbying arms or what the fuck the purpose of K street in Washington DC?