Witch Craft Works Translation

I've got raws for the ch 54.5 extra chapter and ch 55, but I'm not sure if Takamiya and the Translator is still interested in TL-ing. He didn't show up to TL last month's chapter. Can someone get ahold of him and ask him if he still wants to translate?

Has she sexually dominated him yet? Stopped reading years ago.

No. You can keep not reading.

WHAT HAPPEN TO HER HAIR

Will anyone pick this up if the translator drops it?

God fuck she's perfect.

Does anyone of the few people left interested in it know Japanese?
My skills are not sufficient.

ded?

Did previous chapters were translated by anons? I only caught up recently.

Yes, last months extra chapter and this month's chapter are the only ones still waiting.

I'm still here and just as interested as always. Last month I simply looked around the time when the raws usually drop (the 6th or 7th or so) and nothing was there for a few days. That coupled with the fact that Amazon initially didn't have Mizunagi-sensei or WCW listed usually means no chapter this month. By the time (on the 10th I think?) 54 and 1/2 was posted I'd stopped looking.

I have 54 and 1/2 translated, I was just waiting for this month's thread to post it, although now it's on my home cpu so I'll have to wait till I return there later to add it to the thread. Feel free to post 55 (I can never seem to find the raws myself sadly) and I'll work on it here at work.

Allright I'll post ch 55 later today.

It's really telling of Honoka's actual, physical growth that being spooned like that his head is up to her mid-face. He used to stand staring right at her chest. Part of that though I think is the author 'shrinking' the women a bit. Only Evermillion is really drawn gargantuan anymore. Kazane is normalish height now and even Medusa is smaller than she used to be.

Or maybe he's just sitting on her lap

thought it was another season from first glance, rip

will read manga i guess

That would be much better.

It's not like he's physically small aynway

I wonder how long this pendant world/flashback arc will go on for. It was moving slowly and Honoka just met Ayaka for the first time. I'd think the good stuff would just be starting.

While there actually is enough for another season at this point, it wouldn't feature much action and, I don't think at least, isn't well suited to adaptation like the first half was.

Kagari's mom is making war preparations so war arc to end the series?

Is she? Last I remember she just had the crew build her a new house to live in since she's fired and flat broke. Kazane never seems to know or care much what's going on anywhere in the series, unless someone actively comes blowing shit up like Weekend she has a pretty laizes faires attitude.

She has 3B6 and Weekend investigating who took her memories, but that's about it for now, hardly war preparations. There's still a lot of plot threads to unravel before we get to some massive walpurgisnacht war to end things.

Hell, Kayou being introduced this arc has brought an entirely new player with entirely new motives to the game, on top of 3B6, Medusa, and Evermillion, most of whom we know nothing about.

>since she's fired
They just wanted her to not live in the office, which is a pretty reasonable request.

Read the chapter again, she got fired/dismissed from her position as Headmistress of the school. She's still Head of the Workshop though, but that doesn't seem to pay anything.

I meant Kayou since she is Kagari's real mom, probably.

Ah, well, at the moment Kayou seems more like she's Sealed Evil In A Crystal Can, using the Natsume doppelganger (if it even IS a doppelganger) as an underling and her hands and mouth. We still have no idea why Kayou even wanted and/or needed to steal Kazane's memories about Komachi/Honoka's blood succession.

The only way she'd even know about the memories to steal them in the first place is if she was responsible for Komachi being hurt in the first place, which is seeming likely.

After all, the same person/weapon/spell hurt Ayaka and Komachi, and Kazane and Shiori spoke about getting Komachi 'mixed up in something'. That something being the shenanigans revolving around the now defunct Kagari clan seems like the best bet.

So while this whole flashback is going on, if I remember correctly, Honoka and Ayaka are lying unconscious on Medusa's floor with her able to do whatever she wants with them. Not like Honoka didn't promise to share the pendant anyway in exchange for cracking the encryption.

Timpopo-chan kawaii!

I feel like it's been a long time since the last one of those.

Is there a batch torrent with all the chapters??? Or some direct download link??? Thanks in advance.

So, summary without scans available.

Honoka and Ayakacchi presented as yin and yang to each other. Chapter resumes where last left off with Honoka finding Ayaka in horrible, derelict shape chained to the wall. As several people 2 months ago noted, the chain is directly shunted into Ayaka's neck flesh. Honoka digs through the everpresent huge backpack we've seen him with, which is apparently filled with lots of tools and crap for Kazane's hard mode training. He pulls out some bolt cutters to literally sever her chain.

Than Kazane, who's been trying to find him the whole time catches up and orders him to stop. She chides him for always going off and doing things without thinking or permission and tells him to leave the abused, shockled girl alone where she is. That it's not their business and he can't get involved with the Kagari.

Honoka, however, goes manly mode and steadfastedly refuses, openly rebelling against Kazane, despite her threatening anger. He throws her own ideals and teachings back at her. "You always told me to help anyone who's in need and not ignore them. To stand by my beliefs." He severs the chain anyway.

(cont.)

Kazane grabs Honoka by the shirt and hauls him up against the wall, seemingly about to lay into him for his insubordination...but then smirks and agrees, seemingly proud. She realizes that this is gonna cause a shitstorm though, and warns Hono-kyun to prepare himself for the consequences of his choices.

Kazane, with Ayaka and Honoka in tow, forces her way through the kagari retainers and members, kicking her way into Kayou's quarters. Kayou doesn't seem flustered or surprised in the least.

She insists on referring to Ayaka as a 'thing' and chides them for removing 'it'. She orders Ayaka to come to her, but Honoka grabs her arm and stops her, telling her she can't go.

-[Witch Craft Works]
-[Mizunagi Ryuu]
-(His scent cuts off here.)
-Where did he...?
-!
-(There's a faint breeze blowing through....)
-HNGH-!

-[Witch Craft Works]

-[Chapter 55: Takamiya-kun and the World in the Pendant, Part 5]

-[Mizunagi Ryuu]
-[Yin & Yang]

---------------------

Poo Ayaka-tan

-(....----A girl?)

----------------------------

>*poor

-(Why is there a girl in a place like this?)
-Y...You said your name was Ayaka, right?
-Uhmmm...
-Why are you....?
-!
-....A chain?!
-....What a cruel thing to do!
-Wait a second!

-----------------

Again, poor Ayaka.

>Just like Doraemon!

-I'm...gonna cut that for you right now.
-Stop right there.
-!
-...Sensei!

-*Sigh*......Geez. And here I'd WONDERED where you'd wandered off to.
-Honoka, how many times have I warned you against just up and taking action based on your own decisions.
-....I.....I know, but...
-Sensei.....
-No "buts" about it.
-Get away from that girl at once. Get over here.
-Honoka.
-That girl belongs to the House of Kagari.
-.....No, Ma'am.

----------------------

....Excuse me?
-I can't do that, Sensei....-!
-.....That is.....This girl is suffering/in trouble. I'm sure of it.
-I mean, being chained up all alone in a place like THIS....Isn't that messed up?
-Aren't you always telling me, Sensei?
-"If you ever come across anyone who's in trouble, make sure you help them".
-"Act on what you believe in".

----------------

It is SUCH a shame that Honoka lost all this and grew up a twinkydink.

-That's what I'm doing...
-...RIGHT NOW!

-HONOKA!
-WAH-!
-Disobeying my orders like that...!
-That's some nerve you've got there!
-I...I'm sorry, Sensei.
-...But....I....

----------------

>You will never have Kazane charge you like that and pin you against the wall

End

TatT do you need me to post 54.5 as well or do you have them saved? I have 54.5 cleaned and ready to typeset, but haven't started 55 yet, so I haven't decided which to typeset first.

Those are garden clippers. There's no way those can cut through a chain.

-~~~~~~~~~
-Heh-!
-!
-?
-You've really grown into a fine man who can even stand up to and oppose me, haven't you! :musicnote:
-Indeed, what you're saying is correct!

-------------

It really sucks that Kazane's been such a non-character throughout the manga, and that there's been ZERO sign of their old relationship save for her happy smile upon meeting him for the "first" time.

Those are Kazane-grade clippers.

They were magic garden clippers

-....Eh?
-...However, if we rescue her, things are going to become JUST a bit bothersome.
-Locking someone up is a crime, but our opponents here are a bunch that the law can't do anything about.
-You understand, right?.....That you need to be prepared for what's to come?
-....!
-.....YES!

You can post it if you like, I'll be leaving work soonish and can post the translation for that shortly-ish.

I'll post it when you're done with this chapter then so as to avoid confusion.

-Mind if I intrude a bit, o' Lady of the Family?
-!
-.......Ahh, well, what have we here.
-Hou------
-.......Kazane-dono.

--------------------

Reminder, she was going to say "Houzuki" which is apparently Kazane's last name pseudonym at this time, before she adopts Kagari. But it's weird that Kayou stops herself from using that name for some reason.

-As it wasn't locked, there really was no need for such a, shall we say, DYNAMIC manner of entering, and.....
-Oh, it matters not.
-I had been told that you lot had entered the Research Annex, but, what do I see here?
-.........Now I see. It appears my intel was correct.
-It's troublesome, you see, just removing our things of your own accord.
-For that is my one and only daughter.
-Ayaka.....Come to my side.
-!

------------------

!!Okay, HUGE alert here!!

I figured this would be the case, and I was right.

Much like Honoka's name changed from this time period to the present, so has Ayaka's.

In the present, Ayaka's name is , with the "fire" kanji for the syllable. Here in the past, it's , with the "scent" kanji. Converse to that, Honoka has lost the fire kanji that used to be the "ka" syllable, and become just .

She literally received a part of his name when "THE INCIDENT" happened. A portion of his essence became permanently hers. They didn't swap, he didn't gain anything from it, his name remained the same pronunciation, just less.

Alright, finishing at work and leaving, will be gone for a 1/2 hour to 45.min, but then resume.

>仄
So that "ka" has no meaning?

-You shouldn't go.
-....If I recall....
-...it's Honoka-kun, is it not?
-What do you think about that girl?
-What kind of feeling does she give off to you?
-Kazane-dono, YOU'VE already realised it, haven't you?

Ah, no wonder... suddenly things make sense with how Evermillion treats Honoka and Ayaka differently from how she was talked of by the other witches... nice.

-......Sensei?
-That girl is the lone crystalization of the Kagari clan itself, which I created.
-Just one among many of ours....However...
-She is one of a kind.
-I'm sure you understand what I mean by that, Kazane-dono. This thing is that which proceeds the black sorceries of Hell.
-For many, long years, we of the Kagari clan have deepened our lineage of flame.
-Deepening such lineages are EVERYTHING to Witches.
-Witches are naught but such lineages in and of themselves. And that girl was born forth from the very apex of our lineage of inferno!

---------------------

Kayou is where Mizunagi-sensei stopped fucking around with villains. The other ladies all have their softer or goofier sides, or their quirks despite being threatening, but Kayou is just nasty to the core.

-Mistaking sorcery with heresy, how foolish can you be.....
-I'll have you all see it with their own eyes.
-However....for you lot, of all people, to be the ones to happen to be present for the finale of our grand enterprise...
-Come now, Ayaka, to me.
-Listen to what your Mother tells you.
-....Who are you....
-...calling her Mother?

-Mothers don't chain their children to the wall!
-YOU'RE NOT HER MOTHER!!
-Eh?
-Thank you......
-.....Please don't.....
-....forget me, okay?

---------------------------

Oh, bitter irony.

-Some day.....

-------------------

>I am made of fire...

-HONOKA!!
-Hoooh!
-It can still create further manifestations!?

--------------

Ayakacchi's evolving!

-......Kakakaka......Ka....yo....u....!
-Youyouyou...bitch...!
:::Or wench, or whatever you think is most appropriate as here.:::
-Honoka! You musn't open up your eyes!
-And YOU! What have you DONE?!?
-Hahaha! Have you ever seen a more beautiful spectacle?!

-----------------------

Proto-Evermillion or whatever Ayaka is becoming is horrific. All dragonbits and chains and spikes. Reminds me of why I love Mizunagi-sensei's designs.

I'm still wondering about those spines coming out of Kayou's back area.

-Still, Ayaka....
-You can't even control a wounded beast, can you?
-The ultimate vessel has THIS for its contents.....
-Such a dullard of a daughter.

---------------

Poor little Ayaka-flame-soul.

-Honoka?
-.....That power....
-Apologize......
-[Honoka knows righteous indignation for the first time!!]
-........APOLOGIZE TO THAT GIRL!

[To Be Continued]

--------------------

Now we can definitively say the happening has begun.

Do we know what will happen when Evermillion gets out? Other than it being bad of course.

Ch 54.5 from last month start

Thanks, guys. Enjoy this manga for all the character designs and unique aesthetic.
Don't even mind that I've probably forgotten some important plot point.

Timpopo chang

-[One morning, Kasumi-chan was troubled.]
-Suspicious...
-Definitely smells fishy. Yeah, this's suspicious without a doubt...
-I KNOW what I picked up back then.
-That time I happened to pass by the Princess...
-[Mizunagi Ryuu]
-[Witch Craft Works]
-Stalker photos of Onii-chan!
-[She was troubled by her misgivings about the Princess being a (criminal) stalker.]
-(The Princess is hiding something...)
-(If things keep up this way, I've got a premonition that something bad's going to happen to Onii-chan...)
-[Kasumi-chan was roused to action.]
-I've made up my mind! I'll come up with something!
-Kitty-Ears! Let's go dig up the Princess's secrets!!
-[The Imouto/Little Sister, running rampant once again!!]
-Meowt's the big idea, all of a sudden?!

-[The Big Sister, under investigation. The Little Sister, her insurrection underway.]
-[Vol.10 released on 11/7!!]
-[Witch Craft Works]

-[Extra Chapter: Kasumi-chan and Kitty-Ears' Exploratory Party]

-[Mizunagi Ryuu]

Kasumi-chan and Kitty-Ears have become the best of frenemies.

-[Kagari-san's Room ((By: Mama, ver.2))]
- ---And there you have it...
-We're here. The Princess's room!
-Right now the Princess is in Onii-chan's room with Natsume-senpai.
-She shouldn't come back here for a while.
-Alright, let's head in. I don't really get it, but you're saying there's some kind of secret that'll take down the Fire Witch in this room, right?
-WAIT! You can't just go and open it like that! Have you forgotten everything that's happened up till now?

--------------------------

--------------------------

-Up until now, the two of us haven't been able to beat the Princess. The fault of that lies in our lack of caution!
-If we look at it in terms of games, the Princess is something like a dragon...
-You get it. A DRA-GON!! A BOSS!!!
-That being the case, this is the dragon's lair! It's no exagerration to say that the two of us are standing in front of the gates to a hellish dungeon!!
-Oi, Imouto...What ARE you talking about?
-Dungeons 'n' dragons and whatnot...
-Do you have brain problems?
-And YOU'RE being kitty-headed as usual.......
-Meowt was that?! It's true that I'm actually kitty-headed, but I take PRIDE in that!! Don't you take the piss outta me!!!
-((You wanna throw down, ora?!))
-Why is THAT what you're arguing about!? I'm just saying that we need to proceed with caution!
-It's pointless for us to squabble here. You're way to thoughtless about such things!

Timpopes ironically shitting on other people remains one of the funniest things.