Why do you assume that anime is the best medium?

Why do you assume that anime is the best medium?

Do I?

Why do you assume that we assume that anime is the best medium?

It just is, why assume otherwise, everything sucks anyway.

I don't.

That would probably be video games, literally only because of player input.

After that novels, then manga

manga is

Because it panders to me.

I don't. The best medium is lucid dreams when I sleep.

Anime is like that guy at high school who could be a Nobel prize Winner but instead wastes time getting high. Lots of wasted potential.

And you are that guy who thinks Nobel Prizes are worth shit.

Bob Dylan spent decades getting high and he won one.

I don't. It's one of the most structured though, which adds to its appeal. What other media has such simple and consistent releases and seasons? Perhaps you could say comics but they lack variety.

I dont.

Comics have way more variety than anime m8.

This, best opinion.

Funny one m8.

Hows it going for you? I can never bring myself to write down my dreams after waking up.

You have to be kidding. Big 2 have shit themselves and are unworthy of any purchases and the 'indi' scene is dry or 'listen to my politics'. Even the authors of Atomic Robo are shitters now. It's hard times.
If you meant to include web comics then I don't disagree with you, I just pity you. It must be hard growing up 'special'.

I don't have lucid dreams.

Why is the western comic scene such shit? The Big 2 is a inconsistent clusterfuck. Newspaper comic are walking corpse. Webcomics and Indie comics have potential, but Sturgeon's Law applies tenfold.

Some decent stuff in that image. I take exception to GiGi and cucumber quest though.

Same here.
I wanna know what magic tricks used to be able to completely remember his dreams.

Thanks, I made it.

Been meaning to replace Cucumber Quest, but unfortunately haven't found anything better. Got any suggestions?

I don't, not when bald Yui isn't canon.