Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-pit-bull-poodle-attack-20161227-story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=c2f_1345266162
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3210509/Pit-bull-viciously-kills-owner-biting-head-body-tried-stop-dog-attacking-mother.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4455764/Pit-bull-kills-owner-attack-outside-home.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1dURgS8T_2M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>owning a cuckbreed
>woman walking an alpha breed

They both are

Nobody, it was just dumb animals. It's unfortunate for them of course, that their owners can't handle them as they think they are hamsters instead of Canines.
>Inb4 he killed a dog though
Blood for blood

Poodles have some of the highest intelligence of the dog world faggot.

Meanwhile pitbulls are the niggers of dogs responsible for more attacks than any other breed.

The beaner that taught the dog to fight

The owner of the breed of peace

Pitbulls and their owners are a crime against nature.

Poodle owner, he should have slit the pitbull owners throat, cause he'll just get another pitbull.

Mankind.

both are in the wrong for different charges, the pitbull owner will get charged for her dog killing that poodle and the poodle owner will get an even harder charge for killing the pitbull. One does not cancel out the other though.

deserved

Pitbulls are the niggers of dogs.
They could maul 20 children to death and the owners will always come saying "HE WAS A GOOD BIY HE DINDU NUFFIN PITBULLS HE NOICE AND SHIET"

Because many pitbull owners are faggots that should have any dog at all. I have chiuaua that my mother cannot take care of anymore and my friend has pitbull. His dog is one of the most trained and well behaving dogs I've ever seen, meanwhile my mothers chiuaua is son of a bitch, I still like him because he's cute has his own "I don't give a fuck" personality, oh and girls love him

Also 99% of pitbull owners are niggers and spics, so it's pretty fitting that shitty people have shitty dogs.
They say dogs are like their owners, i firmly believe that.

He avenged his buddy's death. Literally nothing wrong here. That pitbull could have been a golden retriever and it would still have been justified. RIP poodlebro

He did nothing wrong. The pitbull had already lived up to its reputation as a savage, nigger-dog and deserved to be put down anyway.

He did everyone a favour by killing that pitbull

I wonder who is behind this...

Bulldogs(Staffordshire Bull Terrier) are not any more or less dangerous than say a Cane Corso, Rottweiller, or Mastiff. The problem bulldogs have is that beaners and niggers like them and train them to be fighting dogs.

Poodles are violent fucking cunts. I'm glad both of these shit dogs are dead.

So freaking pitbull running alone in city. And it was agressive one on top of that, some doga (all races) are just agressive, owner should never let such dog run alone. Here if one dog bites another animal (or human) and there was blood that biting dog is killed, no excuses.

>Who was in the wrong here?

Jews

He should have killed the owner

correct

>breed of Peace

lulz

An eye for an eye and a pit bull for a poodle

back to the vodka Vladamir :)

Where I am if another dog attacks my dog (Chinese Crested) I can shoot/kill it, but I have to say I was fearing for my life. My dog being attacked is not reason enough; for that I can only sue the other owner for the cost of my dog + maybe emotional damage and petition for his dog to be put down.

The pit owner is in the wrong but the poodle owner should have said he was fearing for his life.

>b-but my pitbull is totally fine

They're literally bred to be killed. Imagine having a stock of children and only allowing the most violent of them to breed, and doing that for hundreds of years.

That's what a pitbull was bred to be, a violent dog. I have friends with pitbulls, they say they're nice until they get overexcited. Literally have to lock the dogs up as fast as possible in whatever room until they calm down. Hope your friend understands exceptions are that because they are rare, maybe his is or isn't one, who knows?

liveleak.com/view?i=c2f_1345266162

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3210509/Pit-bull-viciously-kills-owner-biting-head-body-tried-stop-dog-attacking-mother.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4455764/Pit-bull-kills-owner-attack-outside-home.html

Just google pitbull kills owner and have fun with the lengthy material on why you're wrong.

No they are genetically predisposed to agression more than any other breed. The chances of the agressive Nature overriding docile nurture are higher than any other breed. Both statistics and selective breading prove that. Its all about risk factor.

>Pitbull mauling a watermelon
Nignog dogs confirmed

>>b-but my pitbull is totally fine
I didn't said mine, I have chiuaua
I mean't that if they have good owner, as my friend is, he actually trains dogs as a side job even those dogs can behave. I don't like that breed I see niggers in them. If all behaved like mine friend's maybe my view would be different but sadly most people here that have pitbulls are junkies and gypsies that have them as a weapon, those dogs are visibly traumatized to be aggressive

As much as I think the proliferation of pitbulls is a problem I also really detest poodles. Its like hearing that a nigger beat a fag and then was shot and killed.

The breed was literally raised for HUNDREDS OF YEARS to be aggressive.

As certain hounds have been raised to be the best sniffers, certain hounds the best caretakers, retrievers and so on, pitbulls have been raised to be the most aggressive of all the breeds specifically to be dangerous.

Maybe with training they can do better, but that doesn't excuse the fact that the are the most violent breed by far. People better take extra care raising that breed, the stupid bitch who was walking her dog and let it kill another should've understood that. Now she's out a dog and it's her own fault.

Good on the poodle owner for taking revenge for his pupper, would've done the same.

Killing a poodle is okay but killing a pitbull isn't?

Stabbing a dog that isn't attacking you is pretty cuck.
Revenge on animals is just dumb.

It's more nuanced than that. The problem with "pitbulls" isnt really their original breeding for a specific purpose, where human aggression is not at all a desirable trait, but the more recent carefree breeding by various parties. This isn't helped by the animal charities and well-meaning idiots who encourage the idea that they're perfectly good family dogs and often neglect their duty to at the very least try to correct the mistakes of nigger backyard breeders. They became too popular for all the wrong reasons. If they were still only popular as pit dogs then the problem wouldn't exist because they'd be an irrelevant niche.

pretty ballsy for a someone that owns a pooble to do this.

>nah its cool your dog killed my little buddy that Ive loved and taken care of since be was a pup. Lets lets bygones be bygones and not worry a out. Wouldnt want to be upset and get called a cuck after all.

Are you retarted? Or have you never had a pupper in your life?

I question the circumstances of how the dogs encountered each other. Was the pitbull running loose, or did the poodle (and owner) enter the pitbull's territory? Apparently the pitbull was unattended, as its owner only arrived after the poodle was grabbed. I just wonder how and why the poodle was so close to the lone pitbull

Pitbull went onto poodle owners property

Have tiny little King Charles Cav x Jack Russel he is the runt if the litter. Sweetest little dog you meet. His life has more worth then some nigger tier breed of dog.

>her dog

women are a meme at this point

Pit is always in the wrong

At least the pitbull only killed a poodle and not a child.
The poodle owner should get a medal

I guess the logical course of action would be to contact the police. But they are notoriously lazy when it comes to Dog Crimes and probably wouldn't do anything

Punishing an animal for acting on instinct. One more dead pupper and nobody's happy. Good job.

If this is animal cruelty than the police should start to raid kosher and halal slaughter houses

Animals are constantly being put down because of their violent behavior , doesn't mean people think a shark is criminally liable for eating a surfer

Fuck you I'm happy

except, in reality, it couldnt have been a golden retriever because a golden retriever would literally never do that.

Can you not get another person's dog put to sleep for wandering around unsupervised and literally murdering your dog?

Yes and if you walk in on a nig raping your daughter you can press charges.

dog kills your dog so you kill the killer dog, seems fair, what's the problem here ?

Wheoever thought a Nintendo Switch advertisement would go well alongside a story of a man slitting a dog's throat.

Everyone else, fuck dogs.

the owner of the pitbull for not slitting its throat first

I literally got bit by a fucking pitbull yesterday. It was some stranger walking his dog along with his kid in a stroller. I said hi, passed by them and the pit bit me as I walked past on my ankle. Released right away, thank god. He drew fucking blood and I had to disinfect the wound later. No fucking provocation whatsoever, just bit me as naturally as a normal dog would sniff you. Owner just looked at me and said sorry bro. I decided not to call the cops cus it wasn't a major bite and the guy had his kid there so I felt sorry for him. In retrospect I should have. I hope that dog bites his kid and he puts it down later. Fuck pit bulls. Truly fucking nigger dogs.

This is true, but if the poodle owner didn't let their emotions get the best, they would not be facing cruelty charges and the pitbull would still be put down.

That was alpha as fuck, he literally picked up and carried away a savage nigger attack beast known as the pitbull and gutted it like a scummy fish.
Rest in piss.

Obv its the poodle who was in the wrong, otherwise it wouldnt have died

I would have just had animal control kill the pit for me but as per usual the pit owner is in the wrong for training it's dog poorly.

Poodles are hunting dogs by nature you fag.

There's plenty of stories of well-trained pits going nuts. It's nature not nurture.

Similar thing happened to me with some tiny lady waking a German Sheppard off leash. She was apologetic and shit so I brushed it off. Only small amount of blood, but some painful heavy bruising.
Well I just saw her waking the same dog a few days ago, still off leash on a walking / bike trail.
Makes me wish I would have pressed charges. I don't blame the dog really, just a shitty fucking owner

Killing animals out of anger is nigger tier. He could have waited for animal control to put the pitbull down but he nigged out, sought out the dog, picked it up and cut its throat like some African savage and will probably get an animal cruelty charge.

That's pretty much the entire deal here.

I wouldn't convict him because pitbulls are nigger dogs, but if it was anything besides a pitbull I probably would.

Kys, hippie faggot

>owning the nigger of dogs
>alpha

He's in the right here. It murdered his dog then attacked him when he got his dog free of its jaws. Maybe dragging it off to execute it was wrong but I can see how someone can get worked up like that when something just wont stop being aggressive.

I mean if someone's dog killed my dog I wouldn't slit the dog's throat I'd shoot the owner in the kneecaps in front of their kids

Snipperclips was a bretty good gaem :DD

>I decided not to call the cops cus
ur a fggt

you should only be allowed to own a pitbull if you are strong enough to control it

I'm sure it was cathartic, but chances are the local council would have had the pit bull destroyed for doing that, so he basically just got himself a criminal record for no reason other than getting personal revenge.

Poodles are okay. Not my breed of choice but fuck it I'd rock walking one for sure. Also
>woman, latina
>owning pitbull, likely male
YOU JUST KNOW

The Pitbull breeder

I dont know but id kill anything that harms my animals. be it man or another animal.
My animals are like family to me. Given they help me survive and i help them. Once had to shoot 2 GSD who went for the lambs after jumping the fence. Owner went berserk but i had to kill 2 lambs who were injured too bad. fuck them

t. rural farmboy

The lewd faces in that game made me feel uncomfortable

Snipperclips

slit its throat, guys a bad ass.

Shouldn't that say 'former poodle owner'

both by the sounds of it

In all seriousness...

It should be the Pitbull's owner who died.

But I feel bad for the pitbull dying. It had to be put down, though. For revenge. These pitbull-like breeds belong in zoos, next to tigers and wolves.

>YOU JUST KNOW
Exactly... man, I came across this website that made me go "That's it! Fuck women!" I'm not gonna posts the webms again. Let's just say women who LOVE their dogs really LOVE their dogs.

You still could? I don't see exactly why not.

This. The owner had better options for him personally

>alpha breed

Found the nigger.

real men dont need to own those nigger dogs like pitbulls.

Death to all niggers

Breddy gud game

This

Only degenerate scum own pitbulls.

pitbulls were a mistake. literal nignogs in dog fotm

I'd do it for my dog

I believe "worrying livestock" is a legit reason for shooting dogs in UK too.

Even if the dog doesn't make physical contact, just terrorising the sheep can make the ewes abort the lambs they are carrying apparently.

The idiots who can't teach their dogs perfect obedience.

i mean, lets look at this rationally. id be pretty mad too. i dont know if id be slash the killers throat mad, but id be pretty close. it also depends how it went down. i also am fairly sure a decent bit of people would also be mad and arrive at this same conclusion.

and it is therefore that exact reason that i dont think they should be in the wrong. at the very worst they got revenge, at the very best they killed something of the same (if not larger) stature as his friend.

see it this way... if im walking with a friend, and they get stabbed by a nigger, you are allowed to use violent force to save your friend, or yourself for that matter. that includes killing the nigger. if youre a cpl, you can even shoot a nigger that only has a knife. even in the back, as long as you are sure they have aggressed a person with it.

so now tell me. why shouldnt you be able to do the same with your dog? fuck the other little beast. teach his species a lesson.

Neither/Both. The world is better off with 1 less nigger dog and 1 less rat.

oh shit that's gold

youtube.com/watch?v=1dURgS8T_2M