Poland

>poland
>savior of the white race
to zozzle.
>1 in 4 polish women in uk have children with blacks or pakis
theres +600.000 polish women in uk all in breeding age coalburning like its going out of style.
rip polish race, once brexit is done they'll bring those goblins to spread the shitskin genes in da motherland.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol
ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/livebirths/bulletins/parentscountryofbirthenglandandwales/2015
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>149514313
oops wrong pic.
women in the pic are the type of quality slav women reserved for black eyes and cock only in 2017

Waw, that's a straight up monkey over there.

Because it attracts the lowest scum from those countries, rats are the first to leave a sinking ship.

>implying only scum want to leave shithole eastern europe
only ppl who stay are shitty gypsies and even they spent they're 20s in western europe, only difference is they come back to they're shit villages while white people stay west and never think of the east again

Polish aren't white though.

Men go to Western Europe to work hard labor to get money, women go there to fuck and marry someone, anyone to get a fucking visa.

Soo UK suck so much that it turns even poles into race mixing losers?
Judging by my own countrymen that go west i can believe that.

You are wrong. Gypos are immigrating en masse. Meanwhile whites are coming back. For Bulgaria, they are returning to Sofia, Plovdiv and Varna, not your selo.

Имaлo мaкeдoнци нa пoл

>they are returning to Sofia, Plovdiv and Varna
enriched to bits with niggers, indians, arabs and turks. only in small towns and villages are there real white people who haven't racemixed with shitskin uni students

And what the fuck do you expect from us? Poland has always been a medium country, on economic and political peripheries of Europe. The first scientific journal on "polish" soil in the 18. century was in Royal Prussia and it was issued in german

Danzig was controlled by the Germans and our nobles were simply exporting wheat to Amsterdam, they didn't sell sophisticated products. Town law in Poland = german town law + polish modifications, that is Magdeburger Weichbild (Sachsenspiegel + some other laws), which was revoked only in 1791 after Constitution of May 3rd was introduced. Townspeople of Poland were Germans, Jews, Italians, Dutch, until they became polonized

If you read "Promised Land" of Władysław Reymont, the industrialists there are polish, german and jewish

Poland is the PERIPHERY of Europe. It can't do more than it was endowed with, we will stay average, like Hungary or Czechia. If you look at Poland's history, then people are emmigrating from here since the abolition of serfdom when it was under russian control in 1863. Then they usually emmigrated to the then developing USA, but also Western Europe. Interwar period - people still emmigrating to Western Europe. When the job markets of the EU were opened, then around 2 million Poles emmigrated

If you compare Western Europe with Poland, then it's completely pointless, because you guys always were materially ahead of us, and you will stay so

>but OF THE REST, 23% had nigger dads

This means that 77% of babies not born to Polish fathers were white, no?

Why does Turk's fieces speak?

>polish
>white

No worries! Poles just dumped all the human crap they had in the UK.

Btw, why do you think they will go back to Poland after brexit? Those with Polish fathers, maybe. But coalburners? Why give to British welfare system? And because one parent is "British" they are eligible for it.

Yes. So it means 5-6%. Still way too much, but we send export either liberals or dumb bydło, so it is explainable

>enriched to bits with niggers, indians, arabs and turks.
What the fuck are you even talking about? What niggers and indians? There's a few Arabs because of the rapefugees, but niggers are scared to stay.

Exactly. They're not in Poland.

i want polish brothers, fathers and cousins to honor kill any roastie who becomes coalburning slut.
roastie want to racemix and spread shitski genes to other poles? fine but her and the mandingo must be skinned alive and burned infront of the whole city for perpetrating white genocide

That's great, sweetie.

Here, a list of countries who's women are NOT coalburning:

-
-
-
-
-

Lets all praise these countries!!!!
Their women are the best!!!

>discussing women being whores

Can we discuss something thats not obvious to everybody on planet earth.

Nope.

It's like people of feather flock together innit.

Most of the polacks in the UK are bottom of the barrel scum who came here for gibs what they do here doesn't really reflect on poles in Poland.

Weak bait, to any retard that didn't bother to read the pic. MAJORITY of polish women in the UK have children with polish fathers, 23% OF THE REST OF THEM are coalburners or oildrillers

There's clearly selection bias going on here. The women who would move abroad as single women are the most likely to be coalburning whores in the first place.

Because they are sluts we throw out from our beautiful country.

Yeah, get mad at the guy who fixes your sink, not the paki raping your little girls.

Great rundown. Thanks. All the more reason Polish Independence is special and you can not afford the kind of cucking UK endures.

> rip polish race, once brexit is done they'll bring those goblins to spread the shitskin genes in da motherland.
They won't, because they already have UK citizenship.

> theres +600.000 polish women in uk all in breeding age coalburning like its going out of style.
I don't care what they do in the UK and 600,000 is more likely to be the number of cocks you sucked - the UK diaspora isn't even close to being numerous enough for that to be true.

tl;dr
Trash, leftist Poles left for the UK and won't be coming back, more news at 11.

all those cities are filled to the brim with nigger and indian muh dick uni students blacking anything white insight with they're aids sticks while bgcucks live in 20 person caravans in western europe picking fruits. what a shameful existence the bulgar has
napalm bomb this place and salt the land, mercy kill is the best possible outcome for this shithole

>polish women are based
>they don't go with niggers
>that's because polish men will shame them in poland
>there are few niggers in poland

Once they are in Western nations with it socially acceptable to be with niggers and there are a lot of niggers, they go wild.

In the UK Polish men are fucking assholes, a lot are roid users and abuse the women. The women are either with nigs, Muslims or are prostitutes. Often both.

I appreciate most Poles in the UK are the bottom uneducated trash though.

UK women aren't nearly breeding with non-whites at the rate poles are. Don't blame us.

Ok, now I know you are only a retarded troll.

But, to all poles saying that only the uk immigrants burn coal, because they are the lowest of low, explain pic related
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol
t. Simon Mol

>UK women aren't nearly breeding with non-whites at the rate poles are.
You wouldn't know it watching television. I had the misfortune of watching for a couple hours last night and it seemed like every other couple was mixed.

>UK women aren't nearly breeding with non-whites at the rate poles are.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

why are you madat me that your half gypsy roastie sister and gf are getting gangbanged by niggers and shitskins while you wagecuck for crumbs?
stay in denial cucklord, if you live in a city you ARE getting cucked by N'Tyrone, the uni student from Gabon

>1 in 4 polish women in UK have children with blacks or pakis
>Most of the 21.000 children born to Polish mothers in 2012 had Polish fathers; but of the rest, 23% had African or Asian fathers.

Let me explain it, the majority (we don't know the precise number, but we know it is "most") were children born where the father was Polish. Of the rest, then 23% had African or Asian fathers.
So lets say that 50% (which I interpret as the minimum from the "most" comment in the article) are born to Polish fathers, then 11.5% of the children born to Polish mothers will have African or Asian Fathers.
That is not "1 in 4".
If 80% of children born to polish mothers in the UK had polish fathers, then less than 4% of the children born to polish mothers would have African and Asian fathers.

1 quarter of british women are not having mixed children like poles.

Every Polish person I have met looks like they are a potato bag covered in flesh

dobra robota!

That's fake. Just admit your women like black cock.

i suppose even niggers dont wanna fuck that.

>GUYS
>GUYS
>I JUST IMAGED A NUMBER
>IM GONNA SHARE IT ON POL
>HURR DURRR QUARTER OF POLAKS ARE FUCKING NIGGERS!!!
>HAHAHAHAHAHA UK WINS!!!

XdXXdddd

Literally everyone that goes to the UK goes wild unless he/she has very strong morals before taking the trip. You have no idea how different our countries are in terms of promiscuity. Not saying that we're saints, but the difference is there.

By the way, has it ever occured to you that recognizing the smart/educated Poles would be way harder due to their ability to mimic the accent after a few months?

>implying Sofia isn't filled to the brim with stupid villagers that just try to fit in with the whole "city life" image
Lol Sofia is littered with refugees welcome graffiti.

Ironically I saw the most WN graffiti in gypoo villages.

>niggers scared to stay
Lol Люлин

ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/livebirths/bulletins/parentscountryofbirthenglandandwales/2015

look up Table.2 and stop bullshit

our man have 2.7% of all live births even though we are like 1.2% of UK population

>iran and china
>both "semi important"
What the fuck type ofchart is this even

every Australian person I have met looks like he is squinting at the radiant shores of America

~77% are born to Polish fathers of rest 25% had brown fathers.
It's about 5%

>1 in 4 polish women in uk have children with blacks or pakis
to brits, you polack moron
>theres +600.000 polish women
there are not. Also polish women giving a birth are counted only in thousands

Simon Mole done nothing wrong. Pic related.

i'd fuck the shit out of this potato bag, innit.

The Polaks who emigrate to UK are the ones who can't make a decent living here, the bottom of the barrel. The smart/educated ones emigrate mostly to Germany or scandinavia, like 50% of our med graduates.

Because that's our real form. You think poles are human to begin with? Top kek you dumb meatbag, you don't even know what's in motion. One day we will shed our human masks and the world will belong to potato people.

funny because I have to squint all the time because my European eyes got fucked by this country's motherfucking sun

calm down shitskin,you'll pop a blood vessel.

>hammerheadshark eyes
is this the power of inbreeding

They won't. It is the opposite, actually. Liberals are moving out of here

Don’t worry, they’re not going to bring their shitlets back to Poland.

It would be way too shameful to run around with a little half black bastard there.

Tbh only good one is the one on the left other one on the opposite looks like a Mongol

You used this copypasta already 4 times. Fuck off, selfhating fag.

you'll need better bait than this

You didn't even look at the topless one cuck?

Reality about Poorland:
>70% of exports from Poland is created by foreign owned firms
>25% of those exports go to Germany
>80% go to EU
>60% go to the Eurozone
>Productivity growth in Poland is slowing
>Most foreign investments go to former german lands
>Public debt is growing as in the rest of Europe
>Poland is dying out, one of the lowest fertility rates
>2 million emmigrants because life conditions are so dire

How is this self-hate you uneducated dumb fucking retard? I'm only stating facts which everybody can search for on his own

Don't find females attractive that have huge cheeks they look amazing when cheeks is the same as Jaw as the left one in the pic and as she is covering up half her face seeing her cheeks she probably is like the first one just a bit less extreme

And here we go - the same

>But, to all poles saying that only the uk immigrants burn coal, because they are the lowest of

he came to Poland in 1999, we joined EU in 2004. 2 years befor Mol case became publicly known so he got all those coal burners before they went to the west

Not always true. The thing is smart Poles assimilate really fast and don't stick out like a fucking sore thumb.

But you're right about the fact that the people that couldn't make it in Poland went for the UK. Probably because of the language, as even retards here were supposed to learn some English in school.

I'a Dagon! I'a Hydra!

but those towns on red/yellow/orange territory were also founded by medieval german settlers, those blue areas have never had too many urban centers, my God, Sup Forums is full of dumb scum

Those medieval german settlers came here because life was better here than where they came from, faggot :D

>this just in: Poland is poor
yeah, we know, tends to happen when you've been completely fucked over in recent history

>Those medieval german settlers came here because life was better here than where they came from
SO YOU BE SAYIN WE WAS RICH N SHEET?

>tends to happen when you've been completely fucked over in recent history
in the case of Eastern Europe it tends to happen since like forever, EE was always dominated by landed aristocracy and agriculture

> responding with a meme to an actual argument grounded in historical reality
> hurr-durr I'm an intellectual
> let me tell you how it really is

You're just a faggot with serious mental problems.

WE WAS TRADESMEN AND BUSINESSMEN AND TOWN BUILDAZ

Już sie zesrał xD

No one else but blacks want to fuck them.

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
POLAND YES!

Ta. Po tym jak wczoraj mu udowodnili, że pierdoli tak tylko dlatego, że jest biedny nerwowy się trochę zrobił XD

powerful

BONUS tho: she can sit at the 50-yard line and see both goal posts at the same time. HOORAY!

Poverty mindfucks weak people. So sad.

Imagine how much better your life would be if you spent all that time grinding for items and selling them in some MMO. You could quadruple your income and turn your life around without leaving your basement!

>original story re-edited with random image of brunette interacting with migrants

I wonder who does these photoshop edits. It's like cuckoldry and interracial fetishism taken to another level. I guess the original story of it being an isolated case featuring old, worn out hags wouldn't cause a stir.

Don't confuse him. It fucks up his routine. He has 2 more pics to send and the same comments to paste.

Polish got fucked by germans and russians i bet they want niggers for a change.

>ID: SPOONMAN

wtf

>notice Sup Forums likes a country for standing up to the J(((Eu)))W
>"OY VEY WE GODDA STOP DIS, ITS ANNUDAH SHOAH! SCWAMBLE DAH SHILL TREAD POSTAHS!"
>suddenly 50 Poland-hate threads a day, as Himmie Twitter shrieks Semitically about how racist Polish nationalism is

>Polish got fucked by germans and russians i bet they want niggers for a change.

Wasnt it italy where the german NGOs just brought milions of niggers?

Go to work Massimo, stop fucking around.

That's the most jewish baby I've ever seen. Just give the little fucker a suit and a kippah, and he'll start a kindergarden pyramid scheme in no time.

Burn the coal pay the toll

>>polish women in the uk
>uk
There's the problem

>kindergarten
They're running the racket on graham crackers and candy well before then, friend.

Hahah, Holy shit!
Are all jewish babies this fucking jewy?
Time to fire up pic related.

Poland can be stron-