SCARY! Jew asks Isrealis will the gentiles be there slaves?

From the horses' mouth goys!

youtube.com/watch?v=0Ji_Y7YEbKY

Shocking if rocking.

Imagine my shock.

Funny how most of them are like yeah they will! But it'll be different from black slavery because the goyim will like it!

they are deranged people. indescribable.

Fucking gross. Rabbi worshipers need to be shot.

Bump

slaves=in debt to jews
(((usury)))

Are they wrong? Goys are practically slaves already and they seem to love it.

Do you not see how fucking close to a shoah you are?

Step away from Sup Forums and look around. The nigger cattle love sucking the jewish teet.

How close big boy?

this is the reality
the world IS the slave of the jew from banking
I don't even think most of these jews in this video realize it

the most irksome part of this video is not what they are saying, its that they are saying interpretations of the same thing, as in they are a cohesive nation of people with an identity.

Keep being delusional. Hardly anyone outside the fringe discusses the JQ. Even many (((alt right))) figures love jews.

All you supposed "masterrace" white people have to do is is have higher IQs than jews to beat them

OH WAIT!

Nice rebuttal braindead autist.

same

Kek that first kike is right though, about how the Jews in Israel give zero fucks about the religion anymore and act like your typical roasties. Especially the millennials there. I went to Israel in 2014 for two months and I stayed in an Air BnB there and the guy who owned complained about his mother scolding him for not eating kosher and not going to synagogues and shit. He said something like "To be honest I don't care about the religion I just want to live my life in peace away from everyone. Drink beer, make love to pretty women, and get married to a pretty woman on a beach."

The holohoax obviously didn't kill enough of them.

Kikes have no morals so they get ahead in business and institutions. It has nothing to do with their alleged IQ advantage

Jews are a race. Their religion is irrelevant. Sarah Silverman is till a turbo jew despite being an atheist slut

>when he immediately says 6 million at the first question

What the fuck do they live the stereotype?

>turbo jew
>wants the eradication of her own people
Sounds about right.

Welcome to Orthodox Jews, the shitstain on the entire Jewish community of shit. Not even other Jews like them. They're living, breathing stereotypes.

She didn't actually say that it's a meme picture to push mongrelisation among kikes. Fucking brainlet

Does it make me a brainlet when I no doubt believed that because of how she is, though?

This.
As long as you keep them in the Matrix people are willing to get milked. If they see someone drop next to them they don't even care as long as their dishes still taste like chicken.

She would never say that because she has jewish racial consciousness. But I am sure she would say (as a 'joke' of course) that White women should fuck black men to fight 'white supremacy' or something.

>that body
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST WHY

You are right, and not just the jews even the muslims too from what i see, it seems to me that the whole world is going into more degeneracy.

Actually I shouldn't say anything because I'll probably fucking look like that when I lose weight.
>tfw barrel chested brick shit house body with sticc legs

Shut the fuck up kike, I don't wanna hear shit from you about degeneracy if you follow the Talmud or listen to rabbis or believe in slavery of any kind.

Are you a woman? Because if not you shouldn't want curves anyway

What they are saying is that when the Jews reach harmony with God as his shepherds the Gentiles will willingly accept positions of service to them. That is to say that they will allow themselves to be employed, it's nothing like a slave in chains, (((they'd))) actually have it worse than they do today. The Jews would have to pay you better and work you less than at current and provide you better habitations and food. Today they work us as much of our waking lives as possible before we start opening our throats, feed us utter garbage some of which may even be contaminated with human flesh, and place us in buildings that function more like prison cells.

And who said that i do?

Explain the hand wringing.

They are using nationalism to this end.

Yeah but I don't wanna attention whore. I'm a Jew too but I only follow the Torah, and even then only the commandments. Also, it's good for guys to have some waist.

Most do so I assumed.

body like a refrigerator with two fried eggs stapled to it

let's strip this golem down to the bare metal

12:14

yet the libs are trying to say there is no evidence in their books about any serving by the goyim, or any ruling by "lending" us money.

what would they say about this? how could they apply mental gymnastics here?

I don't want to be a slave.

Then it's better not assume things you don't know faggot.

Fine, f-faggot.

The first part should tell you enough. That rabbi's definiton of a good jew is someone honouring a bunch of asinine old rituals. Nothing at all about treating your fellow man with respect or giving to others or anything remotely moral.

you already are

You're a slave to capitalism and consumption

Daily reminder that this is the jewish sect that observes the talmud
>according to the talmud dogs are not allowed to be living in israel
>I have a dog

this
What you Jews need to realise is that you are misinterpreting things terribly, you're self inserting yourselves (even though you are typically bad adherents of the law) as the masters of slaves. The gentiles will be servants to the nation of Israel, and the nation of Israel will be global. The idea that you have is that this tiny little nation you've appointed as Israel will be served by the outsiders, this is wrong. Whats worse is that by following the elders protocols you're actively digging a mass burial site. You cannot force the designers hand, if you try and irritate him you will be wiped out, most likely in the form of mass throat openings at the hand of Muslims or riled Christians.

.t wanderer

People do love it. They love waking up to go to work everyday to pay off those debts that paid for things other goy have built. :D

We are already their slaves. Stupid, credulous, led by the nose slaves. Ram your capitalism up your arse you absolutely cretinous fools.

honestly you're right in so many ways, can't even argue

Yes! Goyim exist only to serve Jews as slaves. Goyim were only born to serve us. Without that they have no place in the world. Only to serve the people of Israel. Why are gentiles needed? They are only here to work. They will work, they will plow. They will reap. We will sit like effendi and eat. That is why gentiles were created.

>they seem to love it.
Not with the global economy going into the mariana trench.

"You will lend money to many nations and not borrow, and you will rule over many nations and they will not rule over you" Deuteronomy 15:6

Thats why 90% of the banks owned by jewish vampires. They are enslaving the world and put our unborn children in dept.

im as much a slave as you are a lampshade

relax schlomo

>What they are saying is that when the Jews reach harmony with God as his shepherds the Gentiles will willingly accept positions of service to them.
And then says that Jews should achieve this by enslaving gentiles with debt

Already happened

LMAO

Typical reptilian body.

>i'm a jew
day f the rope soon you disgusting subhuman

>MFW THE GOYIM KNOW

Is that meme an arsenic kys meme? Or just about almonds?

Maybe the messiah has already come and we don't know it, because it sure seems that way.
Most of the world is serving some jew or another and without chains.

It means "really makes you think" which kind of means that "hmm this really made ME think, eh".

Ps. I spilled my spagghetti and will now be lynched by my work place (majority female) wat do?

these are a minority of fanatics, hardly representative of most jewish people, who tend to be atheist.