If Mugabe is successfully deposed, Museveni of Uganda will be next (31 years in power so far)

If Mugabe is successfully deposed, Museveni of Uganda will be next (31 years in power so far)

Ask me anything

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.speedtest.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you hate white people. Kill yourself

I'm white though

How's life up there mate? You farming?

Nope, I work in graphic design

It's all good - too fucking hot though, I'm sweating like a cunt

Pretty rare flag. How is live being white in your country? Is it the same as in Zimbabwe or South Africa? And is this guy as bad as Mugabe?

All the girls want my dick, all the guys hate me cos all their girls want my dick. Uganda is actually pretty chill compared to most African countries so it's not a hellhole like those two you mentioned.

As far as dictators go, he's pretty laid back - but his government is trying to change the constitution at the moment to effectively make him life President - once he eventually dies that might be the point to get the fuck out as it goes full Game of Thrones.

Come down I'll go up we start Rhodesia v2?

Good to hear that not every country there is a hellhole. Wish you guys the best of luck in removing him and I hope that he can be replaced by someone able to lead instead of creating another shithole. Are people in your government as openly anti-white as in Zim?

I just woke up. What exactly is going on in Zimbabwe? Are the Chinese involved in some way? I bet they are

Won't surprise me at all, that Chiwenga guy went to China for some reason recently.

R A R E

Nope, but they probably can't afford to be. Tourism is one of UGs biggest money makers so they need us whiteys to visit on the reg

Give us a quick rundown of the political, economical, and social situation in Uganda.
I wanna know what's happening.

Nobody will revive Rhodesia. They lost when partition wasn't the first solution. SA went the same and Bantustans don't count.

Wanting it all means you get none.

>Wanting it all means you get none.
tell that to western women

Political - President in charge for 31 years, won't be shifted until he dies
Economic - Poor as fuck, can get great food for pennies
Social - Bless. Christian and Muslim mixed, zero issues at all between them, unlike somewhere like Nigeria

Why the fuck are you in Uganda?
How fast is your internet? beta.speedtest.net/
How much does good pussy cost?

Are there any insurgent groups you know of?
Who backs the president?
Who wants him out?
What do you think of the president's decisions?

Got bored of living in the West!
Good pussy is free, my man - just go to Bubbles on a Wed night to see the finest skanks
Internet fucking sucks

He's backed by a lot of people around the country - mainly because he helped end the civil war when he took power
Main guy who wants him out is a dude called Kizza Besigye (his former Doctor) who ran against him in the last election and probably won (goverment controls electroral commission though)
As for his decisions, it doesn't directly affect me so I don't give a fuck - but once he snuffs it I'll be making a mad dash to my embassy

Where are you from?

BRUCE U

>fucking africans

why have you never posted before?
when did you move?

Do you have aids?

Did you ever check ID's for the DEFACs in Iraq?