youtube.com/watch?v=giWcQyLo-1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=cNvrOWN3q5Q&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=qSUkAURUU1I
youtube.com/watch?v=7qVhiR60RQE
youtube.com/watch?v=83tnWFojtcY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why aren't they fucking

who the fuck are studio.co.uk

Why are all the christmas adverts black man + white woman?
So now we have Studio, Marks & Spencers, Waitrose, Debenhams

youtube.com/watch?v=NWF2JBb1bvM

>It's almost time to watch this masterpiece again.

It's a good sign your country is turning into mixed shithole. I have a lot of experience on the subject.

Because they're married. It works the same for interracial couples.

Worked for Sainsbury's when it came out. Not a fucking masterpiece, it's a crass, slick media campaign to exploit an quasi-sacred moment in our history for material gain.
The company was so delighted with itself.

Holy crap that was beautiful. If only white people got along like that instead of siding with the jews.

It's well known black men have the real spending power whereas white men don't spend at all. Oh wait.

>Studio, Marks & Spencers, Waitrose, Debenhams
Shops for white males who identify as cucks. Born that way.

Now would be a great opportunity for white families to choose to take their money elsewhere. But it won't happen.

fuck that gave me goosebumps

>be jew
>make christmas TV add competition
>whoever wins gets massive PR bonus so everyone wants to win
>tell them they need to abide by certain "themes" if they want to win
>singlehandedly cuck the entire British TV add market into racemixing hypno
>all for the low price of whatever the prize for the competition is
>they probably make money off the competition anyway

NEXT
LEVEL
JEWERY

At least he's good looking and definitely got some mixed genes. Usually they go for the ugliest, darkness niggers they can find.

I'll let this one pass, good-looking black guys are underrepresented.

This. I watched this shitty vid for nothing.

Now. That's an advert.

Friend of mine managed to acquire 1 of 3 chocolate bar replicas used in the filming.
>tfw being reenactor has benefits

It's okay to be mixed.

fuck i remember reading about this. was grim.

no.

NO
MORE
BROTHER
WARS

studio.cu.uk

no.

Because the wealthiest men in the UK are black footballers and they all have white wives and girlfriends.

this advert always gets me

>Shops for white males who identify as cucks. Born that way.
I wouldn't say so, they're shops for the middle classes and for people who wish to feel affluent. Except for Studio, that shits just outdated catalogues.

I want that comforter

vimeo.com/210285012
Ad firm, Grey Group, behind some of the "diverse" christmas ads such as the M&S one. It's surely just a coincidence that it's founded be (((them)))

>wildly inaccurate characiture of war*
FTFY. Also, Hitler was opposed to the sporadic crossings of no man's land, along with both kraut and British generals, who ordered troops to shoot those who crossed, since by doing so they threatened to leak vital military intelligence to the enemy.

>squinty McGuinty
>worked on Canadian soil
Doing what, building our railroads?

youtube.com/watch?v=KfaSxIkLslE

This is bait.

you are worse than your white parent

I don't watch much television but I was the other day and every advert seemed to have an interracial couple and almost every new programme too. The only thing which didn't have any black people in it was an old episode of Midsomer Murders

>Not a fucking masterpiece, it's a crass, slick media campaign to exploit an quasi-sacred moment in our history for material gain.
Glad someone sees sense.

WOOSH goes the point of the message over the history major's tiny head.

There's a pacifist tone to it that I really don't like. Europe is forged in war.

Sup Forums eternally btfo

Normies are waking up to it desu. I've had more than a few people bring it up to me who I thought were generic centre left cucks.

>tfw mixed black/white

even im annoyed by all this

Look at me! Step Daddy #4, look at me in my costume!

Is the point "Buy our chocolate"? Also, I'm a science PhD who just happens to know more history than the fine Arts major replying to me. Don't get mad at me because I corrected your little wet dream and ruined your idealized version of wartimes.

>he doesn’t know about the Christmas truce
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas_truce

But it's not okay to mix.

I really don't like when people use that argument. Would you rather a white child whose parents later get divorced is born or a mixed child whose black or asian father stays?

It's like you're saying interracial marriage is okay if the black fathers don't leave and provide for his mixed brood and white wife. They could stay together for life for all I care, it would still degenerate.

>Jews want your money
>More at 11

I didn't realize I was making an argument, but actually I do think it is fine. There are some decent black people out there.

I've seen more interracial couples for holiday adverts than same race

seriously WTF I won't be buying anything from those stores. Fucking even Yankee Candle has a White guy with an Asian girlfriend it pisses me off.

THAT is what ads should be all about.
— Delivers a good message
— Educate people with history
— Keeps the memory of our recent ancestors DYING for their kids, for the future
— Is BASED

Never saw that ad before. Thanks for sharing, it's awesome.

This truly is bizarre. In general, I find Sup Forums to be paranoid when it comes to the white woman/black man stuff, but this is ridiculous. Almost every couple in christmas adverts is that combination. It wouldn't be as weird if some of them were black woman/white man or just other mixes in general. Surely even left wing people find it creepy?

You're actually right, you can't choose to not be mixed. But what said is correct

What is it with the Anglo?

Was watching a period piece on the Dutch golden age (tulip fever) and skip a few scenes to see if the movie is watchable, then come across this..

I mean our commercials are also being black maled, but at least historical pieces seem realistic.

Reminder that black woman/white man is a white man colonizing an opressed womb, and that is NOT okay!

Needs more interracial couples.

>be in the South of France in a nice little village with a bunch of tourists
>see black dude with white women and their mutt kid
>people go out of their way to go tell these people they have a beautiful kid

The white race does not want to survive, let it go.

Decades of brain washing. What do you expect?

don't forget the flocks of muslims
they are taking over it
so they can crush everything
same as the sjw niggers
that are appropriating christmas trees into their "winter celebrations"
don't let them do it
why am i telling you niggers anyway

We deserve to be wiped out.

"Oh fuck you little bear"
'Santa' knows what's up.
Side note; why is Paddington saying Santa? It's Father Christmas.

women will compliment each other on atrocious clothing in order to trick one another into dressing stupid and lowering overall competition

How long until we see Muslims with white women?

Hmmm

What should mixed people do then in your opinion? Not procreate? or only procreate with people that are roughly the same mix as them?

lol'd

It's subconscious. They think they're showing a progressive interracial couple. But they don't realize that their progressiveness is a one way attitude that corresponds directly to the natural male-female power dynamic. They would never make ads with a white man and a black women, despite the fact that they should agree with it on paper. Subconsciously, they would recoil at it.

We don't call these people "cucks" for nothing. Their politics are driven by the exact same mental process as the fetish.

Depends on them, they have to ask themselves if they want to your child to be mixed even more

An almond activating post

/thread

I'm deeply offended by how that bedding portrays strictly heteronormative relationships.

because her husband is not at home

Moldbug-yarvin was absolutely right. These degenerate ads for christmas are another proof that (((The Cathedral))) exists.

No more brotherly wars for fuck sake.

STD rates for white women will skyrocket in a year or so, it's going to be poetic in a sense, but of course they'll suppress and try to spin it.

youtube.com/watch?v=VAqhBOJ7O1g

M&S: white woman - black man
youtube.com/watch?v=KfaSxIkLslE

John Lewis: white woman - black man
youtube.com/watch?v=Jw1Y-zhQURU

Debenhams: white woman - black man
youtube.com/watch?v=giWcQyLo-1Y

Studio.co.uk: white woman - black man
youtube.com/watch?v=cNvrOWN3q5Q&feature=youtu.be

Tesco: full retard
youtube.com/watch?v=qSUkAURUU1I

I genuinely feel sorry for white people mate you can always come to India.

>300% disgusted

who the fuck is responsable for this propaganda?

disliked, we have that shit here too , from (((erste bank))): (it says for gay love, against hate speech , etc)
it seems like they have deleted the dislikes atleast once.
youtube.com/watch?v=7qVhiR60RQE

I swear since Brexit the liberal media monopoly has gone into overdrive shilling for degenerate shit like this

White people you will be missed
For your contribution to advancement of human kind.
This world has become to evil for you people

kys muslim pig

He's right though. The generals detested fraternization on the battlefield.
The difference being they were not on the battlefield but in comfy manor estates miles behind the lines.
Hitler was no different, the man experienced first world war combat first hand.
Point being, is correct in his assertion.

How's the Muslim purge going in India?

>Hitler was opposed to the sporadic crossings of no man's land
>1914
>I'm a science PhD who just happens to know more history than the fine Arts
So you know absolutely nothing about the fine arts and not much more about history. Cool story, doctor.

86 - 1 like ratio. Fuck off abbo.

Almost makes me want to marry an oriental woman. At least they hate the blacks.

Show flag you filthy rat

No

What a fake ad, they don't show the part where she pays the toll

youtube.com/watch?v=83tnWFojtcY

Don't worry we don't have that big liberal sjw problem here. Most majority people here are right wing and hate muslims. Even our government is right wing and pro hindu.
> If muslims even slightly chimpout
> hindus and other non hindu religion will massacre them just like they did it before

She's only half demonic ape

Why do many white women are falling for Nigger BBC

Te comiste la pelicula y te tengo que sacar

seems the only christmas ads so far without interracial couplings are waitrose and aldi

We aren't going anywhere my Indian friend, we are sub consciously cleansing ourselves. Race mixers, cat ladies and cucks are making our numbers dwindle but we will end up stronger because of it.

Pakis, blacks and Jews will regret fucking with. Indians are cool just don't come to the west tommorow

Even plain-looking white girls look better than that.