Tolkien

Was Tolkien a racist? Had some chick at work give me a talking to about wearing a LoTR shirt because he is "racist"

He based his most famous works around the last 6000 years of European culture. So of course he's raysis.

What kind of cuck are you that chicks think they can "give you a talking to"? She should fear you

Oh, and the bible. So he's probably Islamophobic too.

He's /ourguy/
Why can't you guys sleep?
I need surgery

You should have told her to blow the sawdust out of her cunt.

tell her to go fuck herself and go complain that a t shirt about basically a male jk rowling is racist and be prepared for a lawsuit

>only fantasy ever to have actually good consistent canon

Of course he was racist! And sexist too.
(and xenophobic, islamaphobic etc etc etc)

> caring what people think
she's racist, for implying he should know what a nigger is

> excuse me but I think...
no, that's where you're wrong, nigger
^^
the correct way to deal with an uppity nigger sjw peacock

Honestly don't remember anything racist about anything he wrote. I'm sure it would have been posted here 100s of times if it existed

The guy was from another era.. Even progressive at that time would be considered racist by modern standards..

Some of the passages in LOTR are so beautiful they break my heart, which is strange for simplistic the language is.

>pretty much glorified the genocide of orcs

Das racis!

All humans are fair/light skinned. That is racist these days.

Not all.
All the Europeans sure, but the evil southrons and easterlings were swarthy.

Celebrating European history and culture is deemed racist by ignorant leftists.
It is no longer okay to be white.

There is a persistent and growing mythology blaming whitey for practically everything. A handy scapegoat to avoid taking responsibility for anything at all.

But swarthy people aren't human. My statement still stands.

Tell her to shut her cunt mouth or else she will get raped by a pack of orcs.

motherfucker, MILK is racist to these people! no, Tolkien isn't/wasn't racist. regressives are just retarded.

Did you see they're making a GoT-style LOTR prequel series?
Apparently The Hobbit didn't get enough enrichment.

if you didnt tell her to piss off you are a cuck

The Tale of Beren and Lúthien was his greatest love story- a story of a mixed race couple, human and elf.
Both white though.

Tay's paradox.

You can either be good at pattern recognition, or you can be not racist.

There were nogs in the hobbit?

unironically this

Pipes are for the white man. Smoke a pipe if you are white.

>parades around wearing giant vagina with a sign saying "I Love Vaginas"
>stalk her
>find out where she lives, rape her
>"He raped me"
>"But I love vaginas too!"
>"HE RAPED ME"
>"Did you just misgender me?"

>Was Tolkien a racist? Had some chick at work give me a talking to about wearing a LoTR shirt because he is "racist"

No. He didnt say the black or Asian peoples depicted in the books were bad, just that Sauron had influenced them

Tell her to stop sexually harassing you or you will file a complaint.

Tolkien was black, you white cracka.

LOTR
> language simplistic

Wow you have no idea
Tolkien was one the foremost philologists of his time
The language aspect of it has incredible depth

The elven language is based on ancient Latin and Greek influences reflecting the Roman Empire's colapse against the invasion of Attila's huns for example, the disappearrance of Roman culture from Britain and Alexander's incredible victories against overwhelming and exotic enemies to mention just a few things.

Like wise Gandalf reflects Pope Leo confrontation with Attila.

The dwarven language is inspired by Germanic and Islandic influences
The human and hobbit names clearly show Briton/Frankish/ Welsh influences

>wearing a LoTR shirt

Not gonna make it.

Negroid Orcs.

Tell the fat bitch to get back to work. Report her.

You should have filed a harassment claim with your HR department.

You misunderstood me. What I meant is that there's no bloated purple prose or wankery to show how smart he is. For all of the underlying complexity it is delivered in plain English (most of the time) that can be understood and retold by anyone.

Actually the whole thing with the Dúnedain and Númenor sounds like it's lifted straight out of Theosophy/Esoteric Hitlerism. Pretty fascinating imho. It was probably unintentional or subconscious though.
>Blavatsky took up Donnelly's interpretations when she wrote The Secret Doctrine (1888), which she claimed was originally dictated in Atlantis. She maintained that the Atlanteans were cultural heroes (contrary to Plato, who describes them mainly as a military threat). She believed in a form of racial evolution (as opposed to primate evolution), in which the Atlanteans were the fourth "Root Race", succeeded by the fifth and most superior "Aryan race" (her own race).[53] The Theosophists believed that the civilization of Atlantis reached its peak between 1,000,000 and 900,000 years ago, but destroyed itself through internal warfare brought about by the dangerous use of psychic and supernatural powers of the inhabitants. Rudolf Steiner, the founder of anthroposophy and Waldorf Schools, along with other well known Theosophists, such as Annie Besant, also wrote of cultural evolution in much the same vein.

That in other words, means they are evil
Evil men are influenced by Satan for catholics

Everybody and everything's racist... didn't you know?

Tolkien is a cuck. He loved kikes so much he wished he was one. Fuck that guy.

The funny thing is that in The Hobbit movies they actually white-washed orcs

He explicitly denied the racial "science" that existed in the 1930s, hated Nazis, and trolled a Nazi censor who asked if he was Jewish. But as a white male, he would be considered racist by any 21st century chick.

While Tolkien wasn't a proponent of racemixing or degeneracy by any means he was soft on the shitskins and believed they should treated better. But also remember he was a man of his time, had he lived to see the shit we're going through now I have no doubt he would label the shitskins as orcs and despise them properly.

In today's world if you happen to be white but not a nu-male beta cuck, you're a racist.

He was a traditionalist conservative, not a nazi. Nazi were not traditionalists

So what if he was?

Smart people are racist. Being racist is ok.

How is it bad to observe some races are superior to others?

Tolkien was a part of the national front

>old white man
Of course.

Who cares if something is perceived as racist by gullible women or shitskins? Everything is fucking racist anymore, stop being a cuck and live how you want despite what others think.

The Haradrims. Reminder the Lotr triology is set in middle-earth, a small part of a much greater world. In the Silmarillion, you learn humans eventually split in multiple tribes.

sorry bro. hope it's not too serious.
i have saved these imaginary shekels for a rainy day. you can have them.

to be fair the lord of the rings takes place in ancient england so there wouldnt be a lot of africans there.
this isn't a BBC production