Holy shit

Glad to see you decided to pick this un WSJD-user

seems totally trustworthy

It's Not-WSJD-kun.

Stop with the earwhispering already dammit

Was it rape?

Norman best boy

How did Ray find out?

It's a little obvious that Mama secretly knows Ray was the one who got Emma and Norman to discover the truth

So he was 5 when he figured it out and worked on this for more than half his life. Wew.

>6 years
Seriously? Since he was FIVE years old? Just how smart is he?

By being logical.

The trio were said the be exceptionally smart and gifted and the kids are raised with seriously hard daily intelligence tests so that they could have smart developed brains. Go back to chapter 1 and see the types of questions that appeared on those tests designed for an 11 year old age group.

Agreed, this series has awesome cover pages.

So at age 5 Ray logically concluded that logically the only explanation for anything was that they were being raised to be eaten by demons.

>Book titled NEVER with flying ship
we're getting a Peterpan character some time soon and the kids will be the equivalent of the lost boys.

>they were being raised to be eaten by demons.
Doesn't have to go that far, just that they were pretty much cattle. Helps that the shipments are kinda regular and have an order to them.

Real MVP, thanks man

muh edgy

There's a book with "read this yourself" written on it and other writings I can't decipher.

But the best is the book near Emma's feet with "BETRAY" written on the cover and the T is bigger than the other letters, so it seems like a separator and it looks like "BE RAY" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

So, what item did Ray ask for this time?

Gilda's Virginity

It's kinda obvious Mama is playing Ray and knows he is the one who led Norman and Emma outside.

Ray will ruin Emma and Norman's escape plan.
Mama will ruin Ray's escape plan.
Sister will ruin Mama's "everything is fine" plan.

I hope keikakus dont stop when the kids get outside

Maybe something he needs to destroying the tracking devices.

>implying the kids getting outside isn't part of someone's keikaku

>wow some of these subhumans really managed to escape
>lets make them demons like us!
I'd kill myself

:> has come to

Cool chapter, but the author really needs to stop relying so much in the text. He chews everything for us. A good thriller needs atmosphere and not just infodumps.

Yeah, it's Emma's keikaku.

he didn't whisper

>yfw when the kids escaping is part of Mama's keikaku so the big bad demon doesn't get his perfect meal and ends up dying along with the demon empire

I think the big demon boss is more likely to start an apocalyptic disaster than die if he doesn't get his dinner.

A nintendo switcharoo.

Sister Krone's existence proves that there are several farms, so do you think we'll get adult Emma leading a revolution and freeing them all someday?

>implying this series will last that long

> how ray found out?
> he is logical and intelligent.
oh, fuck me. I like the series, but these conveniences annoy me. just show how the fucking thing happened

Rankings are more than good enough. Volumes sells should be alright.

Emma gets cuter every single time! Emma a best!

We've escalated to a triple cross

...quadruple cross...

...QUINTuple cross?!

that would require the series to actually have a good writer

t. norman

wtf norman

Keikaku means "plan", right?

Listen up fuccboi, we don't know yet how he figured it out, so stop being autistic.

Yes(No)

>Sisters Krone existencemproves there are other farms
Do you think the only farms in existence are all exactly the same like the Gracefield orphanage? I wonder if there are other types of farms that are inhumane similar to mass slaughter factories for chickens and cattle where this time it's humans that are kept in cramped confined spaces and poor condition and fed until their juicy for harvesting and slaughter. Another thing I wonder are there farms made specifically for breeding human livestock or producing humans as pets like puppy mills, ones to breed humans as soldiers or sex slaves or even farms that butcher adults for meat instead of children? Those demons talked about how the quality of meat from a farm like the GFH is only for the rich that could afford it, there's probably farms that produce low quality meat thats cheap to buy because no effort is put into the humans well beings and they probably know they're livestock.

Fuck off Norman.

So Ray is next level lying and betraying to save Emma and Norman or is he just trying to save himself.
There are too many levels of double crossing to be sure.

Conny's eyes.

Ray probably won't betray Emma and Norman by ditching them. He's a realist, he knows that he probably won't get by living in whatever wilderness there is just on his own.

dragon dildo

A Sup Forums pass

>no sister krone this week

She appeared on two pages you double nigga.

Oh, okay I got a little lost, because his keikaku had one too many layers for me to understand which side he is on.
He seems to be the most reliable of the bunch, because Emma is naive and kind to a fault and although Norman is probably the smartest of the trio the fact that he keeps thinking with his dick is holding him back from making the right call.

Ray is right. The three of them together can survive outside, but if Norman and Emma insist wanting to save everyone then he is better by himself

>Ray has been keikauing for 6 years and Norman's keikaku is part of Ray's keikaku
that's pretty funny

Emma is supposed to be as intelligent as them, would he interesting if she actually finds a not too reckless plan to save the other kids. Things needs to balance out.

The last volume of Berserk.

He wants to save himself. He'd prefer it if Norman and Emma could be saved too, since he rightfully believes that together he'll have higher chances of survival. However, he would definetely abandon them if they became a burden.

Impossible, human civilization ended in the middle of another hiatus.

>it was the hiatus before the last volume

>implying Miura isn't one of the demons

So, what are the odds all of this is part of Mom's plan to force some edge/realism into Emma when the plan inevitably fails so she becomes the suitable replacement for her?

>Emma is the only one that doesn't escape.

>She becomes the youngest mama ever.

>She wants to get her revenge on Ray and on Norman.

Very high, I could imagine that Mama and Sister went through a similar situation and then ended up obeying instead of dying.

i have a feeling that Emma will be the most creative and being able to react on fly better than analytical guys in Norman and Ray

She's the MC, she's definitely going to do better than them at some point.

Does that mean we will get a timeskip of grown-up Mama Emma?

Why is he so smug?

Because he sold his family for videogames.

the writing of this manga is extremely practical and convenient.
>the children grew up. why? because they have trained. we saw the training? barely.
>emma and gilda have become closer. why? because they spent the night together. we saw the interaction they had? barely.
>norman fooled ray with the ropes. we saw him setting it? barely. how he did it then? because he's smart.
the author doesn't waste time showing the process. so, ray found out because the plot needed it. and that's it.

It could happen.

You know he's going to MacGyver a bomb out of those toys as a last fuck you to the demons.

Long hair Mama Emma, or still short hair tomboy Mama Emma?

>grown up Emma

Yes please. She will be a top tier qt.

>>the children grew up. why?
What kinda question is this, children grow up. That's juts how things are.

>because they have trained.
???

>we saw the training? barely.
We also never saw Emma's birth... spooky.

>>emma and gilda have become closer. why?
They haven't though. They were already friends before the series started and only distant, because Emma found out that whole monster shit. Don't speedread.

>because they spent the night together. we saw the interaction they had? barely.
Why waste time on that if the breakout is already long enough?

>>norman fooled ray with the ropes. we saw him setting it? barely. how he did it then? because he's smart.
I see nothing wrong here. You should elaborate on what you're problem is. It wouldn't be a plot twist if we knew that Ray was talking about the wrong location.

>the author doesn't waste time showing the process. so, ray found out because the plot needed it. and that's it.
Not really, it just that Ray didn't reveal everything yet which would be retarded.

You're trying way too hard to hate on this.

Long hair. Cutest.

Will it be breasts or ass Emma?

Long haired.