GT
T
F
O
!

GT BTFO HOW CAN GTFAGS EVEN RECOVER?

Retard

>The great debate.
Isn't actually one because Gogeta is not canon.

one doesn't have the color of autism for a hair color scheme

Goddamnit, are their try to turn Brack

The one who isn't a ningen

Stop posting that shit here dumbass

>Vegetto vs Zamasu next week
>Decently matched but Vegetto obviously has the upper-hand
>Somehow manages to find a way to break Zamasu's immortality
>Ready to deal the finishing blow
>Zamasu smirks
>Pulls out Black's scythe from his hand
>Slices a rift in time and space as he did before
>pic related comes out
> youtube.com/watch?v=Lm77VCkf_do

Fuck off.

More non-arguments, faggoteer?

And neither is Super.

would you sniff Future Mai's preg farts?

Why does vegetto have 7 fingers on one hand?

Irrelevant, Vegito is still canon unlike Gogeta

>Gt fags
>So butthurt their shit Oc fanfic was never canon in the first place
>even if it ever was, it is retconned now.
GG Gogeta faggots.

>And neither is Super

You high ?

If Zamasu and Black had sex with each other is it gay or is it just masturbation? Ordinarily I'd say it's just masturbation but the fact that Black has Goku's body makes it a bit more difficult to decide

And Gogeta is still a better character than arrogant Cuckgito.

>hurr hurr you can only like Gogeta if you like GT hurr

It's not canon, you fag.

No
But I would succ her huge bewbs

>made my the original author as a continuation of the series
>not canon
user...

o god lol

>tfw best grill

design wise vegitto is more appealing

who asked for Hiposting

It's not written by the original author you bitch. He gives skeleton outlines to Toei and Toyotaro and they continue the story as they see fit. Nothing about Super is canon, only the BoG and RoF movies are.

I'm not here to discuss canon anyway. I hate canonfags almost as much as Cuckgitofags.

Movie Gogeta>Gotenks>DBZ Vegito>DBS Vegito>GT Gogeta

>It's not canon, you fag.

This is sad really...

>Gogeta is still a better character
He's a non-character in Fusion Reborn, and then he's Vegetto 2 in GT

Only a gaylord wouldn't.

>the great debate
There's nothing to debate. Gogeta is a time-limited, weak Vegitto.

If only that Doujin weren't between her and Pilaf.

Stop being retarded, SSG Goku is Universe level so by himself DBS Goku is stronger than GT Gogeta.

hi ningen

That was long before even BoG

Finally some fucking sense.

It's sad that you like the inferior fusion so much you're reduced to babbling non-arguments on Sup Forums.

His brief appearance in Fusion Reborn is better than anything Vegito has ever done. Fucker gets right to the point, whereas Vegerot-my-brain fucks around and almost gets the universe BTFO.

>character that appeared for 3 minutes

RATE THIS ARC SO FAR

10/10 HERE

Vegito made it better and who know what could happen next.

Watching this with Sup Forums made it way better.

hi

>this meme again
Fusion Dance isn't weaker than Potara Fusion. Elder Kai said it was "superior" in that it had no time limit and could be accomplished faster. It didn't mean power-wise.

did mommy not buy you your chicken tendies today, faggot?

i only wanted Gogeta back because Stardust Breaker > Spirit Sword

anyone else say the same?

Kill yourself and take your retarded memes with you, you dribbling autist.

FUCKING NINGENS, MOOOOOOOOOM!!!

How is super non-Canon?

>only the BoG and RoF movies are.
Black is in RoF

7/10, pretty good, some shit doesn't make sense like powerlevels and the time travel.

Probably top 3 DB arcs.

see

That movie looked so good Jesus.

It's a solid arc, 7/10. Though to be fair, Black and Zamasu (and to a lesser extent Gowasu but that's purely meme-value) are carrying this entire arc.

This arc also has Goku at his dumbest, forgetting both the senzu beans and the seal needed for the Mafuba. Goku being literally retarded is so grating, the arc loses a few points for it. That and general Super shitness, though the latter seems to be reducing somewhat.

I'm afraid DBS will only get worse without Black and Zamasu.

>tfw smug until gohan turned him into a fellow cuck

Are you retarded?

Shut the fuck up you stupid nigger,

that's not all gohan did

I think I'd probably give it an 8 at the moment, there's been some spotty animation here and there but some story stuff has bothered me (such as how Black came into existence because the time ring protecting him fucked with my head, Trunks's transformation that hasn't been explained)

But it's really great so far and is easily in my top 3 Dragon Ball arcs, which is really ironic because I thought I'd hate it because at its announcement I was doubting whether Trunks and an evil Goku would be anything more than fanservice.

Gogeta>Cuckgitard. I'll be back in a few hours, fuckers. I fucking hate you all.

nothing more worse than ningen are filthy knive ears

Stardust Breaker is a rad move

I can't stand how Vegeto looks like a cheap DA character. Even more so with the retarded blue hair.

At least Gogeta only lasts for 30 minutes.

Fusions were a mistake.

GT was a mistake.

Super was a mistake.

Kid Goku a best. A BEST!

> you like the inferior fusion so much

Did I hurt your feelings ? I'm not retarded, so naturally I'm not into power levels comparisons. Also there is nothing to argument about, Gogeta is Vegeto in a gay outfit.

Beautiful picture, thanks ningen.

Have a nice nap

9/10 for me.
Great Villain, who they at least attempted to give proper motivations.
Fast paced progress.
Future Trunks.
New waifu-tier Mai.
VEGITO.
Could be 10/10 depending on if Vegito jobs or not.

Namek/Frieza arc will never be surpassed. Android/Cell arc gets a lot of shit but I liked it and it has the nostalgia factor of when I first got into it that I can never forget... so that's still #2 for me. But this arc is a solid #3. Best I could've hoped for from a new Dragonball series honestly. Hoping the one after this keeps the positive momentum going.

I give it a 8/10

>Great Villain, who they at least attempted to give proper motivations.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why Zamas steal ningen body if hate ningen

Gogeta is literally a non-character, there is very little personality about him, he's so bland and boring.
When Vegito is basically his own fucking character.
So that puts him leagues above whatever Lol3minutes is.

have anyone here make a villain tier list for DB in general yet?

Finish this
Gohan is a ____

Not an argument, keep trying

Honestly, you too would want to destroy humans after seeing all of the fucks posting on Sup Forums

Hey I didn't say it was successful, I said they tried, you dirty ningen.

Get out of here Ningen!!

REMINDER THAT VEGETTO LOST THE ONLY FIGHT HE'S BEEN IN WHILE GOGETA WON BOTH OF HIS.

because stupid ningens did this blah blah

Are you actually stupid? Like memes aside do you actually have an additional chromosome? Your argument as to why gogeta is the best is that super is questionably Canon? Are you actually dumb? I know I keep asking but I'm to much of a moral fag to make fun of a special Olympics contender. Gogeta is not Canon, he will know show up in anything written by Akira-sama because the nature of his existence is 100% contrary to everything vegeta and goku's relationship stands for. Even if super is a series of skeleton drafts of the manga I assure you that gogeta Will never make an appearance because he is exactly the same as Broly, cooler, turles, and bojack

100%Non-Canon

He was smug when he thought his power tier that was somewhere between semi and perfect Cell was beyond anyone else he would've encountered on earth. Then he realized he was barely above a sideshow fighter in the Buu arc.

Delete this

gogeta is for fags

translation when?

Not canon

wish they tried harder giving characters motivation or something. It's not just that it's generic but the iteration isn't even good

What are the odds of Vegito fillers/SoL after this arc ends?

Why does Videl have frosting on her mouth

high hopefully

Someone should just do a release, after that, Niggastream well try to beat them next month.

youtube.com/watch?v=t-8VV9935SI

Watch this and tell me that this OST is not as good as any other Z arc. anyone rating this lower than a 8/10 is a nostalgia babby

yare yare

Honestly, he's not that different from extreme rightists.
He formed a negative opinion about all ningens based on a few shit-flinging barbarians.

Nice try!

TOO SLOW!

>tfw doesnt exists

Zero. He will get split so Goku or Trunks can be the one to finish Zamasu. Remember Vegito/Gogeta will NEVER actually kill villain outside of movie.

>implying characters from another cartoon DO exist

Stay down!

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE