JUST A ROCK!!!

>Oh nah brah its Pareidolia.
>Nah brah its an image artifact.

lol

Yeah space is political fuck off NASA shills.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HQ-CiG7seUU
youtu.be/SbUsGnMUH2Y
youtu.be/rkhUg7o4tOI
youtu.be/I3ZDcj0kF_0
youtube.com/watch?v=2M9sicc3UZQ
marsrover.nasa.gov/gallery/all/2/p/513/2p171912249effaal4p2425r1m1.html
youtube.com/watch?v=82t9Tk9dUHs
youtube.com/watch?v=QyeLD04SOII
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001900760001-9.pdf
isstracker.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=P1lcZM0MNek
youtube.com/watch?v=dfe8tCcHnKY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We totally went to mars brah.

oops were totally not blurring stuff its just image stitching user

another perfectly shaped rectangular rock sticking straight up out of the ground

youtube.com/watch?v=HQ-CiG7seUU

Fuck off.

Phobos also has road tracks all over it, very plain to see how deliberate they are.

>comfy /x/ Sup Forums cross over thread.

I'LL BITE.

Here are some films from youtube.

Mystery of the Sphinx
youtu.be/SbUsGnMUH2Y

The Lost Civilization of the Sun
youtu.be/rkhUg7o4tOI

The Great Year
youtu.be/I3ZDcj0kF_0

>tall whites being in charge of anything

the reptilians are the ones with people in powerful positions, tall whites are just the dying martian race

>oh no
>he grabbed at his waist and caught his finger in his pocket
>muh See-gee-eye

Explain the hair and necklace on the chick and the microphone cable

Source?
These are great, what are your thoughts on space exploration?
Have we even made it past the radiation belt?

Phobos does seem very interesting. A lot of strange shapes on it. I hope we go there so we can find out that they're just all fucking rocks and that everything is a fucking rock god dammit.

What is the photo off?

>it's impossible to get rocks that look kinda like other things

links of photos?

>marsrover.nasa.gov/gallery/all/2/p/513/2p171912249effaal4p2425r1m1.html
>links not working

>deliberately downscaled and blurred bullshit images from questionable websites(?)
>also no source

Did you even try to research in between your cock sucking binges, OP?
Fags like you you make us conspiracy theorists look bad.

Aliens are a proven fact which is why no one can prove me wrong.

>"Images and models indicate that Phobos may be a rubble pile held together by a thin crust, and that it is being torn apart by tidal interactions"
tidal stretching and reshaping causes the cracks on europa, it could easily do the same here.

What made you believe on reptilians?
Conspiracy fag here, I believe in ayy lmaos, so I suppose it wouldn't be much of a jump to believe in a reptilian shape-shifting race that controls the world, but I have trouble swallowing this pill.. Seems like schizo shit.

Quite possible zero g plsne

Uhh her hair is clearly a wig stuck that way duh

The ISS has thrusters it uses to correct it's orbit. inside the station there would be momentary gravity in the direction of the exaust

that's a martian horse dick

another "ROCK"

youtube.com/watch?v=82t9Tk9dUHs

No they're not. Aliens and "lizard people" are outrageous fabrications made up by dumb hicks to get some fame. Even if they were real, why would we want to infiltrate our governments? Why would they go to that effort when they could just invade with force using their fleet of advanced starships?

Don't bother! These idiots NEVER give a source.
It always goes like this:
>Q: Give me a scource, pls!
>A: Don't have source right now, but you'll find it if you look.
>Q: Where do I have to look?
>A: Don't remember exactly where roght now.
>Q: Okay, what do I have to google for?
>A: Google is jew lies anyway, blablabla
>Q: How did you find it, I'll just do the same steps?
>A: More bullshit and excuses

TL;DR: OP has seen Zeitgeist or some other shitty "documentary" where Lux Eterna and is used as background music.

>"rock"
>310x265
>something that kinda looks like a face

keeper

You can clearly see his pinky getting caught in his pocket in the close up shot.

Someone make a mirrored version of this so I can see the whole face

the space station does course corrections every now and then

for people inside it would feel like they're being dragged in one direction, just like what happened here

Somebody lost his helmet

The mic cable kinda proves it true. Besides the supposed fake touching, he touches him when hes in mid roll.

Nah, it is the jews doing tricks.

Masaka is waking.

Looks more like Predator's skull to me.

But what about her emails?

That's neat

youtube.com/watch?v=QyeLD04SOII

>The dwemer actually existed on Mars

desu there is no real evidence for it but I love watching David icke's talks. Even if the reptilians stuff is fake he has been spot on about all of the satanic and pedophilia shit that goes on in governments

>Buzz "Hoaxer coaxer" Aldrin

>Even if they were real, why would we want to infiltrate our governments?
>why would we
>we

Get out moon niggers.

You are an idiot

well shit. the quatermass experiment is real.

Fascinating. You're looking at your progenitor. Landed in egypt, causing the age of "Gods" around the area. Paintings of rules and lords with elongated heads. Pyramids on Mars and Earth. Possibly unable to live on Earth, joined genetic material with native population to survive.

Predator skulls are longer.
Anyways here's something, apparently the CIA hired remote viewers to show them areas on Mars:
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001900760001-9.pdf

Worth a look

OBABO

>we

You retard realize that you can see the ISS every fucking day with you naked eye?
It is the brightest thing after the the FUCKING MOON!!!!!!!
AND YOU CAN SEE IT EVERYTIME RIGHT THERE IN THE SKY!!!!!
But you wouldn't know.
Because you'll have to leave your mom's basement for that.

isstracker.com/

>pic unrelated

Thanks for sharing this user.

Here's your (You).

See that little arrow next your post number? Yes. Click it and a little menu unfolds. Scroll down to image search. It will give you the option to image search either google or iqdb.

The same retards that claim all powerful conspiracy, but lets thousands of images slip through without correction.

youtube.com/watch?v=P1lcZM0MNek

youtube.com/watch?v=dfe8tCcHnKY

All astronuts are masons ,other reason for not trusting NASA and what they say

wuz mars turtles

It pushes off its own exhaust. Dear God I hope you never breed.

why does the ISS need a green screen?

Any alien race that is sufficiently technologically advanced to travel through space at a whim is not likely to have any need for human slaves to do their work for them.

See?
Exactly my point.
You cannot point me to a relieable source.
You just plucked it from whatever nutjob site an will believe anything as long as it is written on a JPEG.

>You retard realize that you can see the ISS every fucking day with you naked eye?

you cannot.

>It is the brightest thing after the the FUCKING MOON!!!!!!!

this is wh we call you globetards

>Because you'll have to leave your mom's basement for that.
typical ad hominem.

They use rockets. It's actually expelling mass in the form if high speed gases out the tail.

Like throwing a ball in space would push you in the opposite direction of the balls vector.

Still though. The reaction does not seem equal does it? A small amount of gas thrusting that huge craft at high speeds. Idk anons

Exhaust? How you gonna burn stuff with no air in space, huh?

I'm only pretending to be retarded.

Don't jets create a vacuum to create the lift along with the aerodynamics? Also I'm pretty sure Submarines have tanks filled with air that either fill up with water affecting the buoyancy of the ship. Boats do what plains do but with water? And space shuttles get their "push" by burning more fuel in the thrusts, y'know that one Newtonian law that says an object in motion will stay in motion unless another force stops it and in this case that would be gravity pulling it back to earth. Or does "every action causes a reaction" fit better?

Green screen? What?
Someone made a really shitty Photoshop Cutout and on Youtube and you emediatly base your whole argument on that?

Okay.
Here is what I will ask you:
What evidence do I have to provide you in order to see that the ISS is in space?

It's just a rock, dude.

Same for you: What evidence do I have to provide you in order to see that the ISS is in space?

>You cannot point me to a relieable source.

Asks for source, I literally tell you how to find the source. Hurr I better change the goalposts now.

What would constitute a reliable source to you mate?

Because NASA certainly isn't going to be like "HEY GUYS WE FOUND ALIEN ARCHEOLOGY AND SHIT ON MARS" are they?

Watch the very end of this one - what falls to the ground as if by some magical force?

They come for our women!
Time to rip off heads, and shit down necks!

Reminds me of

thats what you call muddying the waters.

That Anatarctis "pyramid" seems to be carved out of a single mountain rock. Not made by millions of ordinary rock pieces.

Rare, saved.

So you believe 9/11 was not a false flag operation? How new exactly are you?

Found another rock, what does it mean by this?

So many billions of years of evolution of life and we end up with you idiots. What a fucking let down humanity is. I certainly hope there's another civilization out there, since mankind is fucked for good.

Are you trying to say that a green screen being used on the ISS was not in that video?

or

Are you trying to say that the green screen was shopped into the video?

>airplane thrust pushes off air
this is a troll image, yes?

you guys are fucking each other with mars while im here having the time of my life on Saturn. Fucking noglets where the fuck are ya all? come get me

>"Humans are all Untermenschen, we must exterminate you all for the good of the planet. Nothing personal, kid."
>*teleports death laser behind you*

WE

Answer my queston: What evidence do I have to provide you in order to see that the ISS is in space?

I agree. Its a strange one.

Compilation of "oops we're on strings" from NASA moon landing videos.

How many shekels do you get per post to waste my time so i wont post more strange mars photos?

.....you realize the only difference between a rocket and a jet is that the rocket contains its own oxygen source, right?

>What evidence do I have to provide you in order to see that the ISS is in space?

a 24 hr video feed of earth from the space station and one of the astronaughts doing a full circle pan during a space walk.

as for seeing the iss from earth the iss is the size of an airplane, which at 10.000 ft is hard to see.

so at 200,000 ft I'm dont believe it's possible.

the other 1000 sattelites are invisible also.

beyond that the iss tracker needs to show where you can see it at real time to confirm it with a camera zoon since you claim it's as bright as the moon.

I've spent weeks looking for a convincing shot of the iss from the ground. it doesn't exist.