WW3 is shaping up to be WW2 2.0

>Germany has taken over and is militarizing Europe
>Spain is about to have a civil war
>America and Russia are on rocky but changing terms
>UK conveniently out of Germany's influence
>Poland is getting mouthy to Germany
Only difference is we have the Japs on our side this time, Krauts.

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS. Nuke the chinks, norks, nips, and darkies already and take back Rhodesia

My prediction is France, Germany, Belgium, Sweden, and Italy Vs. US, UK, Poland, Austria, and Hungary. Countries that would be a tossup are Finland, Norway, and Denmark as well as the smaller countries in Europe. Then India, AUS, US, ROK, and JAP vs Norks and Chinks in the east. I have no idea who Russia would side with.

Too fucking late mate. Krauts and Frogs prefer the dune coons as kin, and nips prefer us.

Russia would have a chance to expand West, bet your ass they'd take it.

jesus you're retarded. Got back to Sup Forums

Military and war is /k/

and your mental retardation superceeds that.

You can tell that no one itt lives in europe.
The german military (at least it´s soldiers) does not like or respect the politicans of this country. Same with the police. Most people who join up do it for "the adventure".
You´d rather have some kind of coupe before anyone would fight a pointless war for people they don´t even like.

Like the election of a demagogue who runs on a platform of doing everything oppositely than it has been done, and wants to purge Europa of the foreign scum?

Will take at least 10 more years, enough time to set up a supply line of weaponry to this weaponless piece of polders

>we have the Japs on our side this time
Japan is Philippines 2.0, China is Japan 2.0

>Germany
>at it again
After this one, we’re dissolving germany, right?

>everyone ignores china
At this time I am strong believer that they have more gear in stock that anyone else on the planet,not to mention that they are spying everything under the god damn sun.
Russia is weak player they lost their influence on the Balkans as a neutral zone which triggered department of defense changes and new staff.
They are useless as ever.
Fear China.

Ah fuck you, McDonald's doesn't serve burgers for another 4 hours and now I want one.

Am I the only one that remembers Burger King serving burgers 24/7? Shit was a Godsend when I worked 3rd, I got really tired of biscuits.

>mfw you're gonna get to rape thousands of white aryan european qts in your lifetime

That would help. Except these days the Germans would do it without fighting the white Europeans. They'd probably have their full support.

>american mutts wanting to kill native europeans again

truly the best goys

>France siding with Germany
Not happening

>Italy siding with Germany
They've already lost

>WW3 is shaping up to be WW2 2.0
Which itself was WW1 2.0

We WW1 3.0 naow

>thinks england is some how kike free cause 'MUHHH BREXIT AAJAHAHJAAAA"

>Which itself was WW1 2.0
Which itself was The Thirty Years War 2.0

Gas the Saudis, Kurd war now.

Mate, what we are seeing is the EU deepstate trying to put up some sort of deffense.
US, Russia and China are on the same side.
The deepstate are beyond scared, they are desperate as fuck, because they are losing power.
Now that their funds from Saudi Arabia are drying up, they are putting up a last stance before being purged.
Purging: first Saudi Arabia, then US (operations active right now), and lastly EU.
Wait and see for the US indictments to be released

Well fact is that in US they at least kill niggers if they don't behave.
Most of EU countries are lost.

this

p-p-please n-no...

how bout no? earthquakes will come soon if this little war of yours don't stop

WWIII is a Southeast Asian war. Europe is a dead meme.

>nobody on earth has ever experienced starvation since 1945

If the EU did one good thing, and you should know good goy, it's put in our mind the impossibility of fighting one another, GB is included.

WWII is literally World War 2.0. World War III will be WW3.0, dummy.

So we Thirty years War 4.0 then?

lol you mad dumbfuck lol?

Yeah but the 30 years war was basically one of the Ottoman–Habsburg wars anyway, just with a fancy name.

>WWII 2.0
Good, we need a fresh supply of mosin nagants. The market is starting to become slim for them so they are becoming super expensive.

>Not buying a crate of them when the price was 69 per rifle

no, it wasn't you fucking moron. Need I remind you that the french were part of the protestant league? If anything WWI was a continuation of the franco-prussian war. And if you really want to stretch it you could say that it was a result of the Napoleonic wars, but then you could always trace it back with vague connections.

Fucking ayy lmaos are invading again.

>Germany has taken over and is militarizing Europe
BAHAHAHAHA
Corrected for you:
Germany has been taken over by far-right Muslims and is militarising Europe.

Only because Africans can't into stable economies because their IQ's are too low to have a service based economy and are too poor to have an exports economy. And they eat any grain sent to them for agriculture.

>Only difference is we have the Japs on our side this time, Krauts.
That worked out so tremendously well for us last time.

Is the drawing on that cup a fusion of Bee and Bird?

But you get Italy again
Aint you happy?

>>Germany has taken over and is militarizing Europe
Europe is fine with German domination this time.
>>Spain is about to have a civil war
so? irrelevant shithole
>>America and Russia are on rocky but changing terms
Russia isn't a threat, America is an eroding power
>>UK conveniently out of Germany's influence
so? irrelevant shithole
>>Poland is getting mouthy to Germany
so? irrelevant shithole

China and Saudi Arabia are new factors, both are teamed up now to eclipse USA. The German lead Europe will help them with that i'm sure. I don't see any further European expansion towards Russia, but perhaps more into North Africa and Near East to stabilize.

distracted the US enough that they didn't steamroll you 1 year earlier.

>taken over
>6% muslims
Coming from a country who lost against a flock of birds, this is actually not a surprising misrepresentation.

>germany
>taken over Europe
actually Germany is taken over by niggers and muds and won't exist in 20 years

also
>germany
>militarizing

Nah.

The EU will continue growing, regardless of who's in control.
Spain won't have a civil war.
US and Rus were always at odds.
UK's position won't change much, even if brexit goes through.
Poland is more or less irrelevant and will stop barking if seriously pressured.

That's about it. Enjoy your day.

ahem

Well, you get Israel, should be about equal amounts of "bestest ally" power.
To translate a saying in Germany: When they lend a hand it's like two other hands letting go.

There's some real irony to a WWII Jap complaining about food shortages.

>germany is militarizing Europe
With what, white vans of peace and shitty memes about how trump is pure evil?

Lol italy hates germany
one of the main routes to germany, sweden and france is through italy (mostly niggers)
other one is through greece (mostly muds)

Hey, it took a few "new german" students only a handful of hours in MS flight simulator before they could accurately kamikaze into two stationary US land super carriers and make the pentagon launch a ballistic missile at itself.

Who ever is on the side against Zionism and Israel is the side that be fighting for freedom.

No one is against the kikes, everyone fight for socioeconomic issues.

Kek, soon it will be time to remove kebab-in-kraut sandwiches.

hope so
actually I hope poland invades them and cleanses that shithole, that'd be poetic

try again then you have more geopolitical and historical knowledge. COD WWII is not a great learning tool kid

The day of the MANOLO has been stopped btw.

WW2 never ended dipshit