MakeApp

Thots all over the place are getting triggered by this app that removes makeup of women's face.

The creator of the app is getting attack by every leftist pseudo-celebrity on twitter, I suggest we all spam 5-star reviews on his app with stories of how his app prevented us from going out with some random ugly thot.

> processed guy looks the same
nice ad right there...

Link to his twitter?

>i can't pretend to be what i'm not
>that's misogynistic
roasties proving the women are children in adult bodies meme true every day

I literally saw this on European Disdain for Plebes on facebook

>reality is misogynistic!
Liberals everyone

I just noticed there was a thread about this already
I think they mention his twitter there, I'm not sure what his @ is.

>implying guys can't use makeup too
Wow, that's so bigoted and sexist! This Marlen Komar person should really be ashamed of such ignorance.

Think about if someone made an app for spotting trans people. That would be pretty funny.

Someone on here must have the skill and knowledge to do that, it must be a thing someday ahah

I used a picture of myself (obviously with no makeup). It did slightly discolor the photo but otherwise looked exactly the same.

I used photos of girls I thought wore little to no makeup and the change was horrifying.

The before/after function is amazing. It does an amazing job of finding the makeup since most guys (myself included) had no clue where to look or what to look for.

Now we know how much these girls cake their faces. The fact that they're freaking out shows how accurate the after photos are.

Mods proving what faggots they are deleting all these threads.

There was at least ten threads last night into our early hours (GMT here is 13:05) each with over 400 posts. Why is this slowing down?
#theHaggening
Its
Okay
To
Be
Plain
Keep it escalating and observe the femifallout

fucking mods are slobs and ugly ho's

Expose these ugly whores! Troll them with their own face!

Which one is the man?

Yeah, what's with that? This is absolutely topical about politics and society, and it's politically incorrect.

the triggering is real

Roasties BTFO

>"Most men wouldn't go out with a woman if she doesn't have make up on"
>"I put make up for me, not for you"
Logic is not her strong point.

Stick to the thigh high boots Lauren Duca.

>men don't wear makeup and still look alright
>most women become Ayy LMAO tier without makeup
Kek, this app is fucking glorious.

>YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE FEMALE

She's still pretty without the makeup

Any woman who ever sperges out at me on social media will just get their makeapp photo as a reply.

Imagine all the guys who get called ugly virgins losers who can now just destroy these cake face roasties with a single photo.

Where were you when we won the battle of the sexes for all eternity?

>I'm a stronk indepennent womyn an I wear this make up for ME not for YOU!

We already know that you fucking stupid bastard. You want to make yourself look attractive.. It isn't a shock to anyone and neither should it be a shock if, when discovered to be not so attractive without makeup, somebody remarks upon that. Nothing to get your (not so) pretty little head worked up about

it's really telling how upset some women are getting over this app.

POWERFUL

>I do it for me, not you
If that was true, then you wouldnt care how other people saw you.

The one with the tattooed beard, I guess.

Not so fast ...

Nothing like a bunch of roasties crying about an app that shows (estimates) what they really look like while having "#NoFilter" and "#NoFakes" in their bios KEK

Yes and no. She went from hot to cute. It's the female equivalent of a 6'4 man taking off his 3 inch lifts to reveal he is actually just 6'1.

shouldn't make up be like a symbol of western fake beauty standards or something?
why the fuck are they defending it

>Someone still hasn't gone onto tinder and trolled roasties with their after image

A meme waiting to happen

no, i mean that they advertised it as pretty much working, since it did not touch the guy who has, duh, no makeup (perhaps i should stop taking this one for granted, hmm). not that you advertised it. sorry.

Fuck yeah user, btfo all roasties

kek

Is there an equivalent app for PC/laptop in the microsoft store?

>white women

Looking at women without makeup without their consent is rape. You should all be ashamed these are strong, confident and independent women

This.

I'd still berry.
Have you seen the Beyonce one yet
>ALL DE SINGLE LAYDIZZZZ

because it´s all about power for them.

Good app

i havent
but i doubt than it's worse than this

maaad white booy ?

cant wait for the finnish faggot to show up

Lol she rly is a grandma

>why the fuck are they defending it
When their true selves are revealed they are afraid that they might have to settle for one of the 80% of men who aren't chad.

I see nothing wrong with this

Wouldn't makeup be part of hetero-normative oppressive rule to these people? Looks feminine and caters to straight male sexuality.

how old is this photo?
she was like 18 ?

roasties age like a cadaver

>muh misogyny
They're focusing on the wrong story. The app is racist as it whitens poc beyond the whitening they do to themselves

>That bittersweet feeling when you makeapp a pic of your ex girlfriend and it just looks the same and you realize she wasn't wearing makeup and really was that beautiful.

Hold me Sup Forums.

Maybe thots should just drink more water, lose some weight, get fit, get more sleep, avoid prolonged UV exposure, drink less alcohol, and stop smoking. Then they wouldn't need to paint their faces. Just a thought.

dumb frogposter

How will roasties ever recover?

If you think bright red lipstick looks natural, you're fucking retarded.

Iktfb

Most transgenders will never have a straight forward pic in their photo albums. It will always be some weird angle that makes you wonder.

Breaking the spell. Probably the best thing for humanity at this point.

oh gawd!

Bumping from phone.
>worse
That's subjective. Put it this way I'd say she looks spectacularly ordinary, Beyonce that is.
Here's some OC i made last night
>Scotland

Girls needs to fucking understand, the more you use makeup the WORSE your complexion gets. The shit in makeup is 99% of the time no good for your skin. I am of the opinion that actually pretty/cute girls look worse 9/10 with any other makeup other than than simple lipstick and eye liner. I like freckles! Freckles are CUTE!

Based creator

HAHHAHAHAHAHA

THE AGE OF ROASTIES IS OVER

iktfb

Haha I tried to do this one last night. She's an absolute sweetie, need a better pic of her

bad example - still hot without makeup. probably real hot with thigh high boots and no makeup

>Goebbels quote
/ourguy/

holy shit it's that really the creator ?
cant type slav runes

Age of boipucci has come.

>"Most men wouldn't go out with a woman if she doesn't have make up on"

Translation: I can't punch above my weight anymore and I might have to settle for someone just as gross looking as I am

holy shit he truly is /ourguy/

Hahaha awesome

A great tweet

Roaties are terrified lol

clever

apparently it's looking for strong contours in places where humans normally don't have any and smooths those out, in addition to adding some blemishes when the skin appears to be unrealistically clean.
so yeah, it's not going to do that much to a random person without makeup, will mostly just thin their eyelashes because it assumes that makeup and mascara has been used

>thots

You’re not on Facebook now lad

delet this

Richard Dean Anderson with a wig

>wearing makeup is misogynistic
>not wearing makeup is misogynistic
Remember that men can never win. Women are the niggers of gender.

oy vey! the betas know!

Cor! I'd well get her pissed on a bottle of Frosty Jack and slip one up her shitbox m8

That fucking avatar. I’m catching some hard feels.

>They couldn't just let the incels have their little subreddit

By the way to any tech guys lurking do we have a means to make sure this app doesn't get shoahed? Like could they go in and just remove it from our phones (ala flappy bird?).

10/10

this app is really amazing!

always happens when they write more than a oneliner. they cannot escape their basic programming and the longer their rant goes on, the higher the probability that they will fall back onto one of their meme answers which completely ruins everything else they said.

it's actually not misogynist because boys wear makeup too

the people who use the app arent saying women should or should not use makeup. what is wrong with these fools, who apputated their sense of fun?

i can make a guess (((who))) it was.

>last night's haggis pasta springs to mind

Did anyone send that one picture to the wraith from the young turds yet?

Someone post the Beyonce one everyone's talking about