Are there no religious people who abstain from sex till marriage like religious people do?

Are there no religious people who abstain from sex till marriage like religious people do?

I must ask before ranting, why do you ask?

Yes but they abstain not cause they choose that.

marriage is a religious construct soooooo......

Well unironically saying that. If you want to see why religious ppl do so. Then look at child. Seriously in the bible jesus i believe someone can correct me. But jesus said to the effect of that the closest someone will probably ever come to really being worth of heaven is that of an innocent child. Which really speaks truth when you look at just any normal child that isn't affected by degeneracy and has a good set of morals growing up. Although if you're not religious idk why you would. Because we do it to try and get as close to gods glory as we can. As that of an innocent child.

There are no religious people who abstain from sex until marriage
I mean, probably Muslim teenage girls, but whatever

I'm in the process currently, because I've never had a girlfriend.

odinists

but they abstain due to women being creeped out by them lol

I think that's rare unless it's their culture.
I'm abstaining for religious reasons as well as because I'm going to marry a virgin and I don't think a person who saved themselves for marriage
expecting their partner to do the same would marry someone who didn't.

I am not religious and abstaining. The negative impacts of having multiple sexual partners versus losing your virginity to your only sexual partner are clear.

I hope you know your parents almost certainly lied to you when they fed you the bullshit no sex before marriage thing and that's how they did it. I mean if you don't want sex before marriage because you don't want it that's fine but don't let your parents manipulate you with lies.

It really doesn't matter if they are each other's only sexual partners, but having multiple sexual partners before marriage does reduce the likelihood of a happy successful marriage.

As if you have a choice

I do

Yes, a lot, but not by choice. exhibit a. Sup Forums

What if I aknowledge that marriage now is a legal procedure and has lost all his meaning so I adjudicate the spiritual state of marriage to me and my girlfriend?

Yeah, there are. They're all on Sup Forums and /tg/

they're called atheists

>marriage is a religious construct
False. Marriage is a legal construct. It's been a civil proceeding for the past 8000 years. The church only performs a ceremony. Only in the case of Sharia law, where the state is the church, marriage is controlled only by the religion. So maybe you're Muslim.

>girl
>middle East
>not getting raped by uncles, dad, and other men

Yeah there are, but people do it because of their being influenced by a religious morality.