Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n1tFbZ5kaY8
youtube.com/watch?v=6grVJyS-ap4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

phonefags pls makeapp dis

first world countries

Deutschland

She's cute for an ugly broad.

Probably the US due to the size of their population and the fact that modern culture was created in America.

America/Australia

Canada.

And the problem with those cunts, they travel to the US to protest.

swedes

USA

This one.

Please destroy everything west of alberta and east of manitoba.

we'll deal with the remaining farce nations peoples

No one's mentioned Brazil yet?
Dilma was literally an SJW.

kek probably true. Although the real culprit is probably hollywood. No joke cause you look at america in the 50s, and even the 60s. But once we hit the 70s and 80s etc. It just goes down the degeneracy hell hole. And hollywood has no doubt helped play a part in this.

Canada

The chip they have on their shoulders over the USA is absolutely unbearable, and it magnifies the remainder of their intersectional bullshit into a massive hybrid monster.

I have a job dipshit. It's something called the lunch hour

it's only anglo countries that even have that sjw plague

hell no

Not really much different. Spooky with and without.

The difference is this creature wouldn't show itself to the light of day without its animal powder covering

Canada doesnt have sjw because that would mean they are a unique group... every single person in canada except for a tiny tiny percent are auto pilot sjw crashing the plane... so sick up here

Spain, because is not that the Spanish women believe in that bullshit, but that they use it to control everyone everytime, in parties, in schools, in jobs, men duck their heads out of fear of being accussed of something and probably you will be accussed, and there in Spain have been various Several notices for violating human rights in regard to for example the presumption of innocence of the accused in a trial, because if you are accused of something by a woman, very likely you will go to jail without fair trial and if you are lucky not to go to jail your best option is to commit suicide or flee to a Third World country, because the media has learned to depredate each case to overturn the people against someone and thus create speculation and raise the audience, thus earning more money to continue doing it. There is no case in Spain with regard to any question related to cultural Marxism that is not depredated by means that by throwing the people against a person (And it is socially unthinkable that someone disagrees in these matters with the masses and the means of communication, showing disagreement means dying socially speaking, which gives even more power to women as the controller of society) does not exist and the media uses each case (the bus that said that children have penis and girls vagina) to boast of its legal and social power, because the organization was not only fined but almost imprisoned its leaders. Spain is the second most cucked country before Sweden

The competition from Austria is high though

Sweden

>Canada is nearly as bad but the disease is still localized in the greater Toronto area (1/3 the population) and uni campuses.

Swedistan for sure

>not too different
>still a hag
That's tragic.

Winnipeg would be a gates of Vienna flashpoint, really divided here.

>also things don't get really terrible until you get east of Sault Ste Marie. Northern Ont is bretty based

>pic related?

I can't even get annoyed at Big Red anymore. She is such an iconic character that I only get warm feelings nowadays when I see her shocked/dumbfounded expression. Reminds me of more chill times

It's a tie between Sweden and the US.

Probably canada.. but it would be better to measure based on cities Im guessing
rofl... just cant get over that horse fucker

You’re probably right

That's what you get for harboring her commie dad.

germany

This never gets old. I cant help but picture every Brazilian on Sup Forums as looking like this guy.

Canada for NA, Sweden for Europe

It's not a coincidence that most of the worst SJW's in USA are Canadians.

America. Then Sweden. Then maybe Britain or Germany.
I have never been to France, only Nice and there were only niggers.

>Which country has the worst SJW's
worst as in most enthusiastic or worst as in worst at being sjws ?

USA

But that's most women, and they put on a mask to make them look better. This one seems to not realize the purpose of makeup.

It's fucking absolutely gross, Canada is an open George Soros operation now and nobody on the street even knows
who he is much less why he is dangerous.

You know... She was breddy cute all those years ago tbqh.

New Brunswick is white and based

This was filmed in 1993.

youtube.com/watch?v=n1tFbZ5kaY8

Canada.

youtube.com/watch?v=6grVJyS-ap4

>Which country has the worst SJW's

I would say Germany
They elect their SJWs and give them actual power to run their country and by proxy Europe

cuck canada

My rating, 1. Sweden 2. Germany 3. USA 4. Canada 5. France 6. Australia.

switch usa with germany and you are spot on

Alberta, Gods willing, should burn to the ground for their delivery of Satan's oil to the Jewmerica megamachine.

He tried last year.

Probably somewhere in Scandinavia, they're probably really hardcore faggots

i would put a mestizo rape baby in her for the luls

the US exportet this cancer to germany after the war, including democracy, and women's rights in the form it exists today. Whereas germany fought against it and what happens today there, is against the will of the german people while they stood.

Where you think do all the tumblr bullshit come from? Or the twitter and facebook liberals. Or the taking down of statues which never happened in germany or any european country. Or the BLM cancer. The incessant media campaigns to push homosex and atheism onto people 24/7 nonstop.

American society is a godless shithole thoroughly consumed by consumerism, classism and racism.I have not seen a society on this earth that even resembles it including europe and europe is pretty bad.

And you're telling germans they're the worst get the fuck outta here you're dreaming boy

iceland

I'd say Sweden. I was speaking Russian to my friend at check out line and this woman in front turns around and tells us in swedestani to stop talking because apparently she feels threatened and intimidated by our maleness. The shocking part is that she was completely normal looking feminine bitch in her late 20s. Natural hair, teeth not showing etc.

Another time a grandma followed us around on her bicycle because she suspected that we were wife thieves (we were). I bet she wouldn't have had the balls to follow niggers around. Disgusting people.

Its meant to be a warpaint

>we were wife thieves (we were)
God damn it. WiFi of course.

Canada.
It's like California but an entire country.

1. USA
2. Sweden
3. Canada

Not a country, but the worst sjws I have ever seen are right here on Sup Forums.

Look at the responses here Sup Forums was always liberal but it has become radically sjw

Why do SJWs wear makeup? They're all nasty ass hos

Britain, because the country is actually pathetic too

California even though its not a country. Why is the West Coast of North America so fucking retarded?

This 100%

Germans are only SJWs because of post-war NATO bullshit, which they (the Germans) took to the logical conclusion with the Frankfurt school and the whole idea of "Oppressive Tolerance." It's the tired reality that whatever the Germans do, they do 110%.

The funny part is that conservative Americans view Europe as the hellhole of global liberalism when it's literally the USA that invented it as a way of destroying Europe and turning it into a NATO satellite state.

say Britain too. organized gangrape and trafficking of white child by "Pakistani heritage" abusers and british SJW didn't make a sound other than 'islamophobia'.

Why do I want to fuck this nasty creature so badly?

It didn't remove all of it. It's even worse

Murica obviously. Those fucking jews are pushing this cancer onto us

Another area where the rest of the world can't compete with the U.S.

only right answer.

Jeezus that's hideous

America and the UK are tied for 1st. Canada is a close 3rd.

All

We do. It's us. I'm sorry.

Swedes and Germans are the most arrogant know it alls regardless of feminism.

fuck on outta here. France and Sweden are number 1 by literally miles.

>she suspected that we were wife thieves (we were)
>kazakhstan flag

Borat the memes just write themselves don't they?

I would eat her asshole after enjoying a nice Cabernet together

Are you from Navarra? Because you sound retarded.

>fuck on outta here. France and Sweden are number 1 by literally miles.
Sure, whatever you say. This would never fly in France or Sweden

>fuck on outta here
t. 50 cent

or should I say 56 cent :D

It sure seems that way Sven. Can't be by chance. KEK made me do that typo of all possible typos.

Brazil. Really.