About Anime and Western culture

Anime was a Disney rip off changed to look more Japanese. But the Japanese made them look white for some reason. For some reason white people and jew fags glorified it, especially the art of female anime characters, making it perverted and degenerate other then what it was actually meant for, cartoons and propaganda or art. It's not purely Eastern it's a mixed cultured phenomenon as a result of then end of WW2. Also hitler has an obsession with Asian cultures.

Anime has been around before Disney but Disney heavily inspired today's anime art style

Anime is the fucking gayest most degenerate thing i've ever had the displeasure of witnessing. Its extremely repulsive animation style flashes the tits and ass of every female character in your face every 10 seconds because they know they cant deliver a proper well built story and have to rely on seduction to get their mainly basement dwelling neckbeard audience to keep coming back instead of actually doing something productive with their lives.

DBZ's art style is less fagotry compared to the rest of anime. But yes anime is retarded and only fat loser waste their time on it. Us white people need our own unique cartoon style that's better and new then before. Something like Murdoch Murdoch but with Renaissance style plus Celtic, Norse and other shit.

Disney got cucked and gey.

>there are people on MY Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who hate anime

This is the most retarded and uneducated post regarding anime I've seen on Sup Forums in months.

>But the Japanese made them look white for some reason.
lol
>For some reason white people and jew fags glorified it, especially the art of female anime characters, making it perverted and degenerate
Is this bait?

I don't get what you're trying to say, but Anime is redpilled

(((Anime))) is the ultimate bluepill. Did you ever wonder why every single person who watches it is a socially crippled loner?

>lol
>is this bait

Is this an argument?

>Did you ever wonder why every single person who watches it is a socially crippled loner?
Citation needed, reddit-kun.

Why would I argue with retards?

But I am no socially crippled loner

>why would i argue with retards
>why would i argue with white supremacists

How are you any different than libshits that are losing because of that attitude?

Anime is great and usually redpilled.

Western cartoons reinforce degenerate ideals.

>citation needed
This fact doesn’t need citation, it’s self-evident. Might as well ask for citation that proves the sky is blue.

This has nothing to do with white supremacy, stop twisting the narrative jew.

>This fact
But the pic in disproves your fact.
>hurr he's one guy with a pillow XDDD
Then this guy is every right-winger on the planet.

Anime is cute and lewd, so i like

You must be retarded to think that your statement is a fact. Also see image to disprove your statement.

ITT

You sound like a libcuck arguing with us, you stupid chink faggot. Your excuse is no different than theirs when they escape from arguing with us.

>nipple
MODS.MODS.MODS.MODS.MODS

hush it slut!

>You sound like a libcuck arguing with us
>when no political views were even expressed
Nice strawmanning, reddit-kun.
>escape from arguing with us
I'm arguing with you. I'm not arguing with OP because his post is clearly retarded and lacks basic knowledge on the anime industry in the first place.

fuck off closet pedo

Confirmed. Praise Kek 6 times

>loli is pedo
It's time to turn this into a loli thread.

So basically a lot of Hollywood actors like anime?

>fantasy about fucking 10 year old girls is not pedo

oh yea because it's just "cartoons" right ?

Time you strip

Wanna know how I know you're not only projecting your ass off but you're also almost brand new to this site?

Anime and Vidya is for terrorists

lolicon literally means pedophile in japanese dude

Tell me.

>pedophilia is wrong because the child can't consent and is thus being molested (violated)
drawings aren't real. besides that, most "loli" is drawn as an obviously child-bearing design.
kill yourself faggot

No. It's better this way, for identification purposes I mean.

>10 year old girls

>"loli" is drawn as an obviously child-bearing design.

Then it's not real loli, it's petite.
Characters like Etna aren't lolis for example. Common mistake.

are you nuts? I am asking you to strip now!

Oof. The reason why they made their anime characters white is because they thought white people were better. This is shown in their art back before Europe made contact. This was also because white people were known as racially neutral.

Anyways, as for Americans liking anime, they have less restrictions on what is okay for an audience to enjoy, therefore the "degenerates" can watch their "degenerate" stuff. Kind of like what MLP is in the west now.

so fapping and feeling sexual attraction to drawings of children is a-ok right pedo burger ?

>actually spoonfeeding OP

I always wondered why Sailor Moon had blonde hair and blue eyes and talked all the time about punishing people

How? It's literally a child

Doesn't really matter, they're usually

lolis are short and have no curves, they have very childlike bodies that are no different from boy's bodies (apart from the obvious).
Most "lolis" people fap to have curves that you never see in a child IRL, hips, even ass. legit lolicon isn't actually that popular.