/OS/ Operation Swedistan - Oki Doki Dr Jones

Sign the petition, lads.
secure.avaaz.org/en/petition/Prime_Minister_of_Sweden_Stefan_Lofven_To_the_Swedish_government_Please_consider_changing_offensive_national_flag/?coKfBhb

Operation Swedistan:

1.Create significant traction in a movement to replace Sweden's Christian flag with an Islamic crescent.

2. Even those on the left will come to realise how Cucked their nation is if something like this even comes close to being considered by the Government.

3. A movement will organically form defending the Christian flag of Sweden. This will also give rise to a sense of nationalism in perhaps the most Cucked nation on earth. It will also create the opportunity for redpilling on an international scale.

5. (Stage 2) Protest online against these movements defending the existing flag. Claim that all those that wish to defend it are racist and xenophobic cretins that don't wish for Sweden to be 'Inclusive' and 'A safe space for everyone'

Please share this moving musical number by Abrahim Mohammud about Sweden's need for a new flag of peace
youtu.be/EGA2LNPyk_w

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/kHYeD
metro.se/artikel/nej-det-här-är-inte-exempel-från-vänstern-på-hur-svenska-flaggan-ska-se-ut
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes ALEX JONES edition

Almost forgot. Use this list for the Enrichment of Twitter.
archive.is/kHYeD

Hallå!

Come on Sven lighten up.

so trigd

Daily reminder
Swedes are a long nose tribe from middle east who tried to systematically remove the eurasian element of their society to completely integrate with their assyrian ''allies'' in the south.
Swedes were in the capitivity of assyrians long time before christ and escaped through the pass of israel in the caucasian mountains

metro.se/artikel/nej-det-här-är-inte-exempel-från-vänstern-på-hur-svenska-flaggan-ska-se-ut
>No, this is not "example from the left" on how the Swedish flag should look
>Right now, a multi-year-old image is spread from a right-handed pop-up site in large Facebook groups. The picture that represents variations on the Swedish flag with the Muslim crescent is said to be "example from the left". And many believe in it.

Fucking racists

Don't worry man, guess what got the NSDAP up; screeching commies and the KPD.
A few false-flags won't hurt.

There's more than one tribe in Sweden

8c h a n
.net
pol/res/10903132.html#10907498

This is the 8 c h a n thread where I've posted everything. (I have separated the link otherwise you can't post it.)

Yeah but we aren't Nazis and don't support you at all, we are just here to mock you lol

Bump

>24 Apr 2017

This is also important for Twitter shitposting

Are there any cucks or leftists supporting it already ?

We need to make it trending on social media

Reminder that China will dominate the Earth.

so the media have already discussed changing the flag?

its only Sup Forums that suports this

Hm... okay.
So you are le ebin leftist trolle, nice bait, m8.
I don't wanf NS as well, I just want a secure, democratic society with an element of eugenics.
So, I am not really a fascist, but I can't help to see that patterns are repeating.
The same degeneracy and general lack of orientation is spreading in society.
People will want to look up to set ins tone principles to find renewed security.
Let's see if all will cuck out and adapt to Islam.
If they do, at least the (((multiculturalists))) get the rope, too.

Stop being assblasted this is actually a good idea and a effort to help.

Swedish propaganda posters are on me guys.
Let's spread them on twitter. Do you guys know any deranged Swedish feminists/leftists?

(I don't use twitter)

it was never discussed it was just said its not gona hapen

I heard some feminazis already tried to change the flag cant we come in contact with them so that they support this and spread the cancer

wonderful work user

häng dig Mohamed

That's just racist man.

Seriously fuck off double digit Nazi scum

Du menar vi skall fortsätta vara tysta, knyta näven i fickan och se på medan vi blir utbyta av somalier och araber? Så länge flaggan är intakt är det okej för dig.

Continue to troll, use fake mail, and whatever it takes to bring those fucker down.

I saw some leftists tweeting about it with screenshots from here debunking it.

All the pol twitter accounts are so hilariously obvious false flags. Either they're empty new accounts spamming the same message, or they're the most ultra extreme "proud marxists communists" constantly tweeting about killing white people.

At least be realistic

germany you are also in a shitstate so you shold not meme about this

>för et
>ET
Ett is the correct term

This might need fixing

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ÅSA ROMSON AND GUNRUN SCHYMAN

The salt from Yuropoors is nearing post 2016 election DNC levels.

this is what it looks like when you only shed half of your brainwashing, folks.

Make it happen Sup Forums!!! lol

21 ?

You can't fool me.

>meanwhile in swedeanon’s basement

>editing the amerigoblin meme to euro
its like you are the left

>double digit
Are you reducing me to my 88IQ, what are you, an eugenic fascist?
:^)

>implying it doesn’t work better since we actually do something about migrants

Agree with OP. For countries such as Sweden and Germany, accelerationism is the only viable option at this point.

Germans are retarded Hun rapebabies, it's not strange that we did not want to support those full blown autists.

>But w-we sold Iron Ore to them

Yeah guess what, we were dependent on Coal at the time and Germany was the only country available to trade it with us.

Americans false flagging ..... Déjà vu ???

I like the cut of your Gibb

That's a German and a "Brit", dumbass.

Wow I had no idea you guys hated Swedes I thought you just hated our government :D

Don't worry guys I love you, even the burgers :) but these threads reminded me that we Swedes are on our own, and must solely rely on ourselves!

Just ignore tyrone and those people.
its those damn MEXICANS that brings the % down

Am I brainwashed for supporting democracy, kek.
Tell me, how do we adjust society if there are set-in-stone ideas that come with fascism, after all, fascism claims to be the true solution, the way that "forces you to do the right thing".
Seriously, don't just adhominem me, tell me what you think, that is where exchange happens and ides/concepts evolve. Would this still be a given under fascism, would this Mongolian captcha enthusiast forum still exist under fascism?

Diversity is our strength!

Mångfald är vår styrka!

Dont post this thing on Twitter if you have Pepe avatar. Some normies are beginning to know. Use instead fake acc and use random girl with dyed hair as avatar, or something like that. This will make beta cucks swallow it without a second thought

>nazi scum

YES YES YES

THIS THIS THIS

What’s the point of cleansing our society when the shit keeps coming in? Clean our borders first then our streets. Hell, Sweden doesnt do shit about migrants they just open the gate wider.

He approves the change

go start being bigoted on twitter

We should really crop the "addtext" part my dude.
Fucking website won't allow me.

Except our government closed the border to denmark 2 years ago but okay mr.burger

Signed and bumped :^)

>dkn ingen arisk krigarprinsessa

Yeah is have seen profiles named Adolf Hitler sharing this or another memes. It looks stupid.

And your still having migrants. Meanwhile ICE is actually doing its job and deporting them.

fucking in

>Sweden doesnt do shit about migrants
whatever that makes you feel beter but you are wrong
how about you use mspaint or photoshop or is that to hard for you?

Also, larp as an alt-righter and post stuff like this.
It'll make leftists and muzzies go apeshit.

>border
>closed

ahahahahahahahahaahhhhhaaaaaa

Sauce

most popular swed is an immigrant
can't refute it
stop defending the most cucked country in the world and help us save it instead

You literally just said
>What’s the point of cleansing our society when the shit keeps coming in? Clean our borders first then our streets.
And now you're bringing up ICE, yet you haven't built your wall yet.

You fucking idiot.

I'm technologically impaired. Why are you people so offensive. Gosh!

>2. Even those on the left will come to realise how Cucked their nation is if something like this even comes close to being considered by the Government.

>all because sweden (and Sup Forums) do not take the muslim invasion seriously. i mean, would your viking ancestors be proud of this cuckery?

you'll have your swedish muslim flag and no one will care.
your museums and libraries will be replaced by mosques and madrasas.
you will be amrimutts' 56% first cousins

>kick out zlatan from team
>win against italy
kek

I was talking about my own country sealing it’s border up and stopping the migrants who bring in even more migrants retard. Besides, we’re prototyping the damn thing. And on the wall, do you genuinely think you can engineer, test, legislate and build the wall in a year?

Fucking Amerimutts

fucking kek

Homogenous team= good team :) our team is now the most blonde, blue eyed team in Europe! great success

3,019 signatures. Keep it up you beautiful bastards.

That meme doesn't work reverse.
It's only good because it fits perfectly in with the average american

This plan will never work as Sup Forums makes it too fucking obvious and doesnt understand the point

they think its some "le ebin kek meme" see

just all those afghans we are sending back home
>but sweden aint doing anything we better lol

Holy shit it’s actually working. If they actually do this, we could see world war 3 here soon.

niye yapiyorsun amk? this is insult to flag our forefathers died under fighting against greek invader rats

>no link
>durrr its actually working

A burger once again falls for the fake article. Is that the 20th one today? I believe so. Sage

O rly?
Still no source

SOROS SHILLS TRYING TO DIVIDE US
O
R
O
S

S
H
I
L
L
S

T
Y
R
I
N
G

T
O

D
I
V
I
D
E

U
S

I was referring to the amount of signatures. Surprised m*ds haven’t deleted these threads yet.

a simpel google serch about afghans and sweden will help you
still not working

Wow. First you guys create a phoney grassroots movement that makes an emotional appeal. Now you're creating the opposition to that movement, which by its existence, lends credibility to the original movement.

That's some Jew tier propaganda fellas. I'm proud.

Then what the fuck is this entire thread?
Are you really that fucking stupid?