Fox News debunks Uranium One

the video is in the link.
theweek.com/speedreads/737463/fox-news-anchor-methodically-demolishes-clintonuranium-conspiracy-popular-fox-news

it all comes tumbling down.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/policy/national-security/358339-uranium-one-deal-led-to-some-exports-to-europe-memos-show
m.youtube.com/watch?t=538s&v=xSJI_qfI-es
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cMhb9rHH7pk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=iqyRG9iHess
m.youtube.com/watch?v=N7_epvNbaPQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XZC6ihQN8hM
youtu.be/KinZqzPe1cQ
youtube.com/watch?v=llKpCfqQWS4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ok

you know... GOP media... shits all over Trump..! it's gorgeous.

ASS
BLASTED

All this was known months ago there never was a real scandal

>months ago
all this was readily available to know years ago, but Trump still lied about it

and, more importantly, fox is shitting on him

are you still here?

magical 140M
>just a coincidence
while the company was actuaally convicted of engaging in other bribes
>just a coincidence
really makes me htink

watch the video, it will make you think

its about it being smuggled out of the country it has nothing to do with the sale of the company

yea it has something to do with the sale. 9 department heads, of which Hilary was neither, aproved the sale as not being a risk for national security

this was also reported by WaPo so i'm sure it's credible.

watch
the
vi
de
o
it's
fox
news

no thats you "debunking" something which is not the scandal but pretending it is
thehill.com/policy/national-security/358339-uranium-one-deal-led-to-some-exports-to-europe-memos-show

>9 departments colluded with Hillary/Russia in selling out our country for $140 million
Really massaged my cerebral lobes

>fox news
>credible
This is a slide thread, sage'd.

I see.
well, regardless, this is still Fox calling Trump a liar, which is still big.

>> 9 government departs not friends with Hillary, getting paid off by Hillary or getting threatened with death by Hillary

>Shepard Smith
>GOP media
This bugchasing sodomite is a purveyor of CNN-tier fake news who has been constantly shitting on Trump for the last two years and pushing the discredited Russia narrative since January.

>proof
>none
600 gorillion jews hiding on the dark side of the moon. WHEN DO THE LIES STOP

>It can't even be exported! What the hell are you conspiratards on about! They actually gave her 145 Mil for nothing which makes perfect sense!
t. Shep Smith
>The NRC never issued an export license to the Russian firm, a fact so engrained in the narrative of the Uranium One controversy that it showed up in The Washington Post’s official fact-checker site this week. “We have noted repeatedly that extracted uranium could not be exported by Russia without a license, which Rosatom does not have,” the Post reported on Monday, linking to the 2011 Barrasso letter.

>Yet NRC memos reviewed by The Hill show that it did approve the shipment of yellowcake uranium — the raw material used to make nuclear fuel and weapons — from the Russian-owned mines in the United States to Canada in 2012 through a third party. Later, the Obama administration approved some of that uranium going all the way to Europe, government documents show.

Extremely naive

>> Hillary Clinton is the only corrupt government employee

There is a lot of proof dumbass lol jesus mental olympian

post it then

yea please post it
what the hell are you referring to

Fox
>has been
Shitting on Trump the ENTIRE time

Interesting.

Why do we care about uranium, anyway? Did we sell it because we don't need it anymore?

Politics is a dirty business and I can see how fake stories can be strung out in order to maintain a base of support.

How is big for them to continue what they've BEEN doing?

>Meager Kelley

Inb4

and pizzagate is real

My post wasn't in disagreement with yours.

>Why do we care about uranium, anyway?

Son:
m.youtube.com/watch?t=538s&v=xSJI_qfI-es

Daughter:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cMhb9rHH7pk

Good ol Ricky:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=iqyRG9iHess

Rosatom is going to nuke someone?
Isn't this all a scam to get us to BTFO Iran, anyway? NOKO has been shown to be Hollywood CG (parades and rocket launches).

Such cheeky kids, they're just LARPing yeah:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=N7_epvNbaPQ

Uhhhh... ..
>it's all been debunked

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XZC6ihQN8hM

We think you are a nigger, Ahmet.

Here's part one, sorry boutdatdare

youtu.be/KinZqzPe1cQ

Its shepard fucking smith, you twat

Yeah, it really discredits the whole nothingburger narrative when we know the NRC used a loophole to allow the export of uranium without Congressional approval.

youtube.com/watch?v=llKpCfqQWS4

This

So? Who cares? Still better than Hilldawg

Not big. Don't you have to go to the refugee shelter to pick up your wife?

>Fox host demonstrates lack of understanding of what constitutes bribery
>Clinton shills spam it across internet
God these liberal arts degrees really are worthless

I went to the link just for kekz.. and it's literally fox Democrat Shepard the fag Smith. Muh sides.

>Bangladesh

Shep might as well be anchoring for MSNBC. He used to be an alright, reasonably objective news host until he caught the anti-Trump virus. He's nothing but a shill nowadays.