kanzenshuu.com/translations/daizenshuu-6-akira-toriyama-super-interview/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Daddy Vegito's hard Saiyan cock

daily reminder that bra is best grill

Mai a qt

Koitsu da Suupa Bejitto

Reminder that Maron is still the best grill

>so powerful he's creating a lightning aura even when not transformed

Their all wearing long sleeves because muscles am ugly aren't they?
Or is it because it's hard to animate muscle?

xenoverse looks like shit

Or maybe just because they like sweaters user.

>Instead of Ningen Rage Zamasu drama Goku Black was just a Goku that became power hungry in different ways
>Travels throughout time and universes, forcing other versions of Goku to fuse with him
>Trying to become the purest and strongest version of Goku that could possibly exist across all dimensions.
>It's the premise of "The One"
>The arc is about Goku encountering and surpassing a better version of himself
>This deals with Goku's flaws that Whis talked about

That'd be really stupid.

Only one goku in all of the multiverse
Would have to create multiple alternate timelines for this to work
By the time he has a 4th timeline someone would get suspicious and find out what's going on.
Cue Goku getting obliterated by Beerus and the Earth being destroyed along with him.

Probably so

Does anyone know the soundtrack used there?

>buu will never go inside you and inflate you

why is life suffering

this is more retarded than what we got.

Maybe being around Gohan and Videl gave Trunks a sweater fetish

Do you think Trunks fuck both?

Well, he can't fuck one of them anymore

Vegito-sama, I'm not worthy of your presence.

This, I wish Xenoverse had Raging Blast's graphics and everything.

Back from my workout and Gogeta is still better. I'm not going to change my mind. They fucked up bringing back this cuck. I guess I shouldn't be surprised considering all the shit they've been rehashing in Super. Why do something new, right? You retards would have fucking heart attacks.

>complains about not having something new on super but also wants gogeta
Did a vegito cucked you or why are you so upset

Gogeta isn't "officially canon", which seems to trigger a lot of you spergs, and I figured bringing a new character into the canon would be better than rehashing an old one who's greatest achievement was nearly getting the universe bombed because he's an arrogant son of a bitch.

>I figured bringing a new character into the canon would be better than rehashing an old one.
By the general reaction of Sup Forums and normies it seems like Vegito was the way to go.

>who's greatest achievement was nearly getting the universe bombed because he's an arrogant son of a bitch.
So gogeta ssj4?
Both are not canon and both are Toei products.
Really makes me think.

youtu.be/n6DvU3iZYO8

Because normies are normies, obviously.

Gogeta didn't almost get the universe wrecked. Yeah he fucked around with Omega Shenron like a queer but he did it so Omega Shenron would fire his Negative Energy Gay Ball so Gogeta could reverse-engineer it and purify the shitty Shadow Dragon effects on the Earth. You could argue Vegito was toying around for a reason too but he could have used the fucking Dragon Balls. It was literally impossible for Gogeta to purify the Earth with the Dragon Balls because he was FIGHTING the Dragon Balls.

Vegito is a retard.

Goku can't be obliterated by Beerus. He'd find a way. He always finds a way. Son Goku is the strongest, after all.

>but he could have used the fucking Dragon Balls

Shenron can't even turn a fucking android back to human what makes you think he could get back people that were absorbed by a bubblegum-demon after said demon had been vaporized?

Name ONE (1) other anime you are watching this season and TWO (2) manga.

Get the namekian dragon balls.
Whoa i just saved the GT earth without playing around.

#17 and #18 are already human, they are cyborgs, humans with mechanical parts

I understand this may be above your ken, but do try to keep up. Vegetto is simply better in every single aspect. You can rationalize Gogeta's behavior in GT all you'd like, but Vegetto is still superior.

You realize that only makes Shenron look more incompetent?

Is Super Saiyan God Vegito Stronger than Whis? Curious to what the ranking is like now.

Because they were still alive inside Buu. By killing him, they'd also die. Shenron can easily revive dead fags. Also, this was Porunga we were talking about, the far more powerful dragon. He might not have a problem turning Androids into humans, that was Shenron.

and Vegito could have done the same you beast.

>turning a human back into a human

So your argument is: Vegito is better no matter how well you argue against this because I say he is.

Fucking kill yourself.

You fucking faggot, you know what I meant. I bet you sperg out when people don't say Genki Dama and Taiyoken.

So would Future Goku and the gang be watching the current going ons with King Kai in the afterlife?
It's weird to think about.

Let me get this straight. You have a dude with a limited fusion time fucking around, to a dude fucking around with unlimited time getting himself caught to save his family and friends.

Vegito didn't need it the dragon balls because he just had to save his friends and that's it. Gogeta instead according to you was pretending to be retard on to "reverse engineer" the evil power even when just he decides to defeat O. sheron after he gets tired of fucking around.

>By killing him, they'd also die

Proof? Evidence?
I don't see any Kaioshin in the afterlife.

Oh the irony.

>Genki Dama and Taiyoken
Do people really use those names instead of the dubbed ones?
I know Spirit Bomb and Solar Flare aren't that good, but it's clearly better.

Vegito had no fucking idea if his barrier would even work when Buu absorbed him. It was retarded to try that when he could have just annihilated Buu and revived everyone.

It was explained that the Kais integrated fully into Buu's being because he had them absorbed for literally millions of years. I would assume they died when Kid Buu died, or maybe when Fat Buu split, but I think that's just shitty writing anyway because it would make no sense.

Not an argument, Cuckgito bitchboy.

There are plenty of people who use them thinking they're cool but don't care if other people don't use them, and there are some who will lose their shit like an autistic katanafag edgelord if anyone dares not use the proper nip names.

Let's break it down nice and slow for you.

>Incorporates both design aspects of his fusees practically seamlessly
>Has a personality that's a reasonable combination of both his fusees
>Entertaining to watch without being as cocky as SSJ4 Gogeta
>Actually had a plan
>Was only as arrogant as he was to set that plan in motion
>Was savvy enough to target the weaknesses in Buu's personality
>Blinded him with rage until the monster finally gave him what he wanted
>Is canon
>Has cool moves

Gogeta was cool in the movie. He has limited screentime, so he was serious and to the point as a result of that. It's admirable and welcome, but then GT happened. SSJ4 Gogeta may have had a scheme, but it was retreading Vegetto's debut and doing it worse. Yet SSJ4 Gogeta is the form with more screentime, so it's safe to say that this is how he actually behaves without time constraints in a film.

Gogeta was cool, Vegetto is better.

But it worked. The man had a plan since the beginning and knew what Buu was capable to do.

The man could no sell being turned into a candy. At that point he was fairly sure he wouldn't be absorbed.

not an argument cuckgita boy.
Whoa, i can also play the same game of getting mad because my character wasn't on DBS.

Gogetafags are just crypto-Gohanfags.

>It was literally impossible for Gogeta to purify the Earth with the Dragon Balls because he was FIGHTING the Dragon Balls.
Namek's.

>Incorporates both design aspects of his fusees practically seamlessly
Yes, their clothes did fuse. What a creative design.
>Has a personality that's a reasonable combination of both his fusees
He is literally Vegetable.
>Entertaining to watch without being as cocky as SSJ4 Gogeta
He was infinitely cockier and almost killed the universe because of it.
>Actually had a plan
So did Gogeta.
>Was only as arrogant as he was to set that plan in motion
So was Gogeta.
>Was savvy enough to target the weaknesses in Buu's personality
Headcanon.
>Blinded him with rage until the monster finally gave him what he wanted
This is basically a restatement of your above statement.
>Is canon
Only in DB manga/DBZ.
>Has cool moves
What is Stardust Breaker?

Yes it worked, but he had no idea it would. If he was smart he would have gone with the plan he knew the outcome of.

Gohanfag was at least funny.

Another reason why Vegetto is an idiot.
What if he had lost his powers after being turned into candy?
He should have launched a barrage of attacks on Buu and then ended it with a huge energy attack.

>So your argument is: Vegito is better no matter how well you argue against this because I say he is.
Not that user, but that's basically been your argument since the beginning.

Ignoring that Vegetto and Gogeta are the exact same fucking person, just different fusions, Vegetto is better because he's objectively the better fusion.

Please never have children and kill yourself. We have no need for an autistic faggot that pops a vein over something this simple.

Yeah, I bullied him all the time but he was a nice guy. I miss him.

So like Gogeta killing Omega shenron?

I still lurk, but my hands and body will never be the same again.

why are people still responding to this retard?

Being able to fight as a candy doesn't mean he knows he won't be absorbed. That doesn't make any sense, absorption has nothing to do with power.

Still not an argument, bitchfaggot.

Don't compare me to those pussies.

Think Omega Shenron couldn't just bomb Namek from Earth? His power was retarded.

Reminder that Gogeta won both of his fights while Vegetta lost his like a bitch.

>>Has a personality that's a reasonable combination of both his fusees
>He is literally Vegetable.
pretty sure Gogeta is no different

I've made plenty of points across multiple threads, Vegitocucks are just too fucking deluded to realize it. Or they're in denial.

That wouldn't have purified the Earth you outrageous nigger.

>say something I don't agree with
>Is particularly passionate about it
>m-must be a troll

youtu.be/a4nKF3O18ks?t=11m26s

>gogeta doesn't even have moves this cool

Do you think Vegito will get a match against Beerus before unfusing?

Nice samefagging.

Its really Toriyama being an asshole, Mystic Gohan could instantly killed Super Buu but he went NOOO GOKU IS THE HERO.

>I've made plenty of points across multiple threads, Vegitocucks are just too fucking deluded to realize it. Or they're in denial.
No, you haven't.

Your argument has amounted to nothing but blatant misinterpretation of text and fanboyism.

I never got to see that pic of him dressed as pan

SS Gogeta was stoic and didn't really act like Goku or Vegeta. Maybe the closest comparison is SS3 Goku. SS4 Gogeta acted like a goofy dumbass, i.e. Goku.

>bomb Namek from Earth
You are very retarded.

It wasn't really Toriyama's fault. It was the rabid Japanese fan base that would have it no other way than Goku being the protagonist.

>Yes, their clothes did fuse. What a creative design.

It beats being Vegeta with a bang wearing Gotenks clothes.

>He is literally Vegetable.

Refer to the gif in >He was infinitely cockier and almost killed the universe because of it.

He wasn't the one using literal party tricks against a villain.

>Headcanon.

Not at all. Both the anime and manga make a point of showing that everything Vegetto was doing was to illustrate that Buuhan wasn't as strong or as skilled as he thought he was. He was destroying his ego and making him panic. Buu's shortcoming was always his rage.

>Only in DB manga/DBZ.

The DB manga is the only thing that matters as canon because it's the source material.

>What is Stardust Breaker?

It's a cool move, but that's all Gogeta has that helps him stand out against Vegetto.

Oh the fucking irony. The earth got purified after Goku made a deal with Shenlong after defeating Omega. Gogeta literally did nothing and forced Goku to make the genkidama.

Whatever you say, little Vegitobabby.

No, they are souls in heaven.

It's a Monday.

You still haven't showed your pics to us, user.

I mean, it's pretty funny how Vegito-fags keep going on about how much better Vegito is, even though he is just a simple jobber.
Gogeta ends his fights quickly like a boss.

To quote yourself: That's not an argument.

Can none of you formulate an argument that isn't "lol retard ecksdee" End your own life.

Gogeta purified the Earth, you fucking retarded sack of autistic apeshit. Go watch the goddamn episode, horrid as it is.

Or maybe because he had a few minutes left of movie? He didn't even finished Sheron.

Gundam IBO.
Reading Shin Angyo Onshi for the first time though it's pretty old
I am a Hero

Jumping into the thread to say that even though Gogeta may not be canon to the manga, his existence did somewhat influence Vegitto's existence:

What about the concept of the Potara?
That was simply, since Fusion was a plot point that was already taken by one of the movies, I was wondering what I should do; I had always been drawing earrings [on Kaiōshin], so I thought, “perhaps I can use these”…

kanzenshuu.com/translations/daizenshuu-6-akira-toriyama-super-interview/

I'm still waiting for one from you, faggot. I can't argue against blatant autism because autism isn't an argument.

Fusion is the worst thing to happen to dragon ball.

Mystic Gohan would have done the same with Kid Buu for God's sake.

We can formulate reasons all day but the facts remain unchanged - Vegetto is a jobber cuck and Gogeta has a perfect record.

The concept of defusion has been around sincere King Piccolo and Kami.

Motherfucker i just saw the episode. After that he uses the big bang Kamehameha and still can't defeat Sheron.
He fucking jobbed to shenron

>It beats being Vegeta with a bang wearing Gotenks clothes.
The Metamoran vest is cool looking you dope.

>He wasn't the one using literal party tricks against a villain.
No, instead he just played around until Buu nearly screamed the universe to pieces. Demonstrably worse.

>Not at all. Both the anime and manga make a point of showing that everything Vegetto was doing was to illustrate that Buuhan wasn't as strong or as skilled as he thought he was. He was destroying his ego and making him panic. Buu's shortcoming was always his rage.
This is a positive for Vegito, not a negative for Gogeta. Hell he essentially did the same thing against Omega Shenron.

>It's a cool move, but that's all Gogeta has that helps him stand out against Vegetto.
Big Bang Kamehameha.

What record?
Jobbing against Omega and defeating Janemba?

You don't know what a jobber is. A jobber is when a character is beat up to hype the villain and the hero.

Vegetto didn't job. He picked apart Buu piece by piece, methodically destroyed his ego and to show his superiority, all under the guise to get Buu to absorb him purposely. All to save his sons and Piccolo. Otherwise, he would have obliterated Buu instantly. That is not jobbing and we see him taking his fight against an immortal god seriously in the NEP.

>Gogeta ends his fights quickly like a boss
Gogeta did this in literally one fight, in a situation where he wasn't trying to save his absorbed sons.

His other fight was the exact fucking opposite. Unlike Vegetto, he didn't even have reason to fuck around.

Piccolo strong enough to actually fight enemies that matter again when

WHEN

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN