Disgusting Trumpcucks are still defending child molestation. Think about that...

Disgusting Trumpcucks are still defending child molestation. Think about that. Five separate women - who themselves voted Trump last year. 30+ corrobborating witnesses. Cosby-level shit, except even Cosby didn’t touch children.

Trumpcucks just turn a blind eye. They have so much practice.

I wonder if any of you Trumpcucks have sisters or daughters or wives. How would you feel if they were Roy Moored? I suppose you’d be honored - the very definition of a cuck. Weak and shameful.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/10/15/politics/trump-campaign-subpoena-sexual-assault-allegations/index.html
blogs.scientificamerican.com/voices/the-real-problem-with-charles-murray-and-the-bell-curve/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm kinda sleepy

>allegations don't make a truth
>washington mobsters using this same old tactic

Fuck you shill, every school district in America is filled with Roy Moore’s. Hillary Clinton and her husband both fuck kids.

Dape of rope for Moore cucks when?

I would rather have a hebephile in the senate than a Democrat. That’s how bad things have gotten with them.

now that you mention, I was molested by winston churchill in the 1930s pls gib reparations

Lol seems people will make up any lie if there butt hurt "hilary fucks kids lolol"

>I would rather have a hebephile in the senate than a Democrat

ROPE
ROPE
ROPE

DAY OF ROPE

The DAPE after yours. We promise.

1 - Moore was a Dem when he "did" whatever the Dems are mad about. If he was still a Dem, it wouldn't even made the newspapers because of how common it is among Dem politicians.

2 - Many Trump voters voted Trump for the lulz. Others voted Trump to piss in the mouth of every American Democrat, Liberal, leftist, feminist, SJW, and statist. Guess what those voters are going to do in Alabama? hahahahahahaha

A 93 year old on Sup Forums wow lol

Faggots like you deserve to be publically executed

You'd have to be completely clueless to not see this sham for what it is.

I can not fucking believe I'm reading this shit on here.

All pedophiles and pedophile lovers deserve public execution.

I don't think he did anything but try to find an actual virgin to marry and from the photos of the women shown about here only the adult looks too young , I thought the rest were actually missing presumed murdered prostitutes or something before reading the accompanying text.

You mean a pedophile?

ha why would you still be crying about hahaha

Lol we will vote trump becase someone else will hate it, kinda shows how stupied the people who did that are, ill touch this shit becuase you will hate it, but you end up with the shitting hand

Geeze what's with all the jewels and the professional make-up job and new haircut? Very suspect.

Oh hey, it's the exact same lawyer who brought forth accusers against Trump and as soon as the election cycle ended they all drop their accusations.

Really blanches my Peanuts

>Think about that. Five separate women - who themselves voted Trump last year. 30+ corrobborating witnesses. Cosby-level shit, except even Cosby didn’t touch children.

lol oh yeah? almost like you lying pedo kikes have zero credibility. Member when you dipshits tried to cover up the clinton rapes by pretending Trump raped like 20 different broads, just had anyone and everyone you could find claim he raped them, that was hilarious.

Good fucking show, thanks for bringing the topic back around to you pedo rapists again.

You just hate me cause I'm sending Moore to the Senate, just like I sent Trump to the White House. I'm one of the few who actually gets to vote on Moore.

LOL! So fuck off shills. Moore can pack his bags, he's going to the Senate.

Look right there. That OP is a faggot!

But he wont in the end too much shit out there now

it was all consensual

If Moore was buggering little boys would you fucktards be saying the same thing?

>it was all consensual

What?

>You just hate me cause

You are a sexual deviant like Moore.

>he's going to the Senate.

Guess what faggot? He's expelled even if you do.

FUCK PEDOPHILES

FUCK SOUTHERNERS

DEATH PENATLY FOR PEDOS

mPX+4duM IS A PEDO BOY LOVER

Whataboutwhataboutwhataboutwhataboutwhatabout
You Trumpfags are a broken record.

The insanty of Sup Forums does not matter if i know nothing, i know everything and ill state it as fact kinda like trump

Lies. lies, and fake news.

3 of those women are Hillary voters. 2 were Hillary campaign workers. 1 is a paid campaign worker for Moore's opponent, and a second is a free volunteer.

The last 2 have not been active voters in several years.

Can't even get the basics correct, and they just get worst.

For instance, the lady claiming they went to a restaurant and got served alcohol in a dry county.

The lady that made the same claim of being 14 and getting felt up on a 14 year old's first date by other ministers in the same county, and whose facebook still mentions her last accusation, with the same details against a different man.

These people have problems. Then they show year book signatures where the ink doesn't even match.

And getting behind Gloria AllScam? It has been years since she represented a genuine client. And she's being sued about that.

>make accusation
>no proof
>no police report
>no lawsuit filings
Yeah, we learned from the election that spamming sexual assault allegations without evidence is a common leftshit tactic.

Daily reminder: All 16 of the women who claimed Trump raped them were proven to be frauds and liars, and the "child rape" alleged by the media was in fact a series of phantom lawsuits filed in three different states by a Jerry Springer producer (who is Jewish). They were all dismissed with prejudice because the victim didn't actually exist except on paper.

Do you believe all lies, or just the ones that support your misguided beliefs?

Sodomite boy lover

>All 16 of the women who claimed Trump raped them were proven to be frauds and liars,

Wrong

Yeah. Kids back in the 70’s reported being molested all the time, especially in Alabama.
You’re a fucking idiot.

>All 16 of the women who claimed Trump raped them were proven to be frauds and liars,

Would be really nice if there ever was a case about that, but there hasn't so you saying that is full of horse shit

We know he said he raped his ex wife in court proceddings.

>Kids back in the 70’s reported being molested all the time, especially in Alabama.

Well Alabama is a state filled with sexual deviants. Lots of closeted deviants there.

>Wrong

Sorry but you are incorrect. They were all proven to be liars, that's why the stories disappeared after 8 hrs. Only to be brought up by know-nothings.

You are a special kind of stupid. I was a kid in the deep south back in the 1970's. I was molested. I spoke up and the bastard went to jail. Back to pleddit with you faggot.

It so ruined her life, she had to read it off a piece of paper.... just saying

Are you going after Bill Clinton with the same conviction?

fake news

>They were all proven to be liars

Cause you said so therefore they are lairs

Ok I guess I'm wrong right?

Would be really nice if there was decided in a court room and not some faggot on Sup Forums.

>, that's why the stories disappeared after 8 hrs.

It has not disappeared

cnn.com/2017/10/15/politics/trump-campaign-subpoena-sexual-assault-allegations/index.html

The Trumpfag brain is smaller than a chimp.

>Are you going after Bill Clinton with the same conviction?

I'm not a Bill Clinton defender, but he's not president or running for Senate right now.

Not wrong. Nearly all were DNC workers, volunteers and donors. Three of them worked directly for the Hillary campaign. Show me one lawsuit of theirs that is progressing. I'll wait.

>you don't need evidence of a crime, goy! Listen and Believe!
>I have no concept of the fact the Statute of Limitations is suspended in Alabama for rape cases of minors under age 16; the victim not filing charges is merely because she's just really busy and has a lot of shopping to do or something

you know this is fake, right?

You resort to name calling when you lost your argument. Classic liberal tactic.

Once ((((((((((Gloria Allred)))))))))) slimes into view you know the accusations are bullshit.

so when does she get payed?

So one biased site won't give it up and this is proof?

Yup... he will be in the seante...

So it's ok as long as it's in the past or not? You don't see your hipcrosy?

The handwriting of the message is different from the signature, is different from the location written. the ink is not the same. fake fucking news i hope you all get the ovens

Moore isn't withdrawing. Because that means the Democrat wins automatically.

Only the Alabama Republican Party can officially withdraw Moore as their candidate. If they do that, the election is annulled, Luther keeps the seat, and Alabama schedules a new special election.

So it's Moore now, or in a repeat vote, Luther. I'd rather have Brooks over Luther, but Luther has stronger name recognition over Brooks.

I'm voting for him as well like i did in the primaries
this man will vote for Christian Sharia

They won't dare expel him, because they haven't expelled the other bribe taking, child rapist on trial right now in the Senate.

>but she voted for Tru-

Libshits will never understand men like him are necessary, even if you disagree with them, because it balances the political equation and ensures the country can't go off-the-rails leftwing like it did under Obama.

>Well Alabama is a state filled with sexual deviants. Lots of closeted deviants there
Those are called Democrats. We don't let them near small children unless they have a teacher's certificate. The feds make us let those pedos and deviants near our children, but we don't like it.

and stands there beside gloria allred, kek

You resorting to rethoric
Lol classic right wing

there are alot of lesbians here. i havent noticed many fags though

Well that a interesting veiw, becuase we need them they can do any thing they want, " come in sir of course you can rape my wife becuase my country needs you:

You really are oblivious aren't you

i dont understand why we dont monetarily incentivize white people to reproduce. the facts is we are heading into decline and our government should allow its taxes to be used to HELP its OWN people.

Said like a true 15 year old with no real information just what daddy told you

" hate those people son there not like us and i heard they fuck goats "

TRUMP IS INNOCENT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Most rural faggots look and act just like their straight man neighbors. At most, they might lift a little more, but it isn't really something that stands out.

There's only 4 big cities in the state. In those cities, you can find classic faggots, with the lisps and everything. But they hang generally hang out at the gay clubs in those cities.

So it isn't that there aren't a lot of gay men in Alabama, its just they don't follow the classic Sanfran patterns. They still have no problem finding dates and "good friends" to spend their companionship seeking time with.

but they are scientifically and demonstrably very different from us. in a democracy the government is its people

That's what Merkel said.

KEEP
YOUR
KIDS
AWAY
FROM
MOORE

Funny, given your flag.

We do incentivize white people. Child deductions, mortgage deductions, a traditional wife staying home equal a higher tax allowance (ie, filing as a married couple), etc etc etc.

Russia has very strongly incentivized their people for reproducing, and they are still losing their pop. That's the reason being gay in Russia is a crime--- they want those men banging some pussy and filling up some wombs, rather than just wasting the state's resources and not providing for the state.

Wonder if anyone is investigating whether or not the GopE paid for these allegations. they paid 31 million on strange to win. but how was it spent?

actually marriage currently gives you 25% less income tax than two single people with 1 kid each. so technically through that, and entitlements we incentivize black and mexican children to a much higher degree

I know some Democrat men that have been fucking the pigs on their farm since they were 14.

I know some Democrats that fuck their great danes. They make videos and post them proudly. Well, they did until someone figured out who they were.

Every Democrat is looked at in Alabama, because most are such amorlistic asswipes, there's no telling what deviancy they practice.

And of course, almost every black person in Alabama is also a Democrat, so that doesn't help your case.

this is the very reason why after 7 faithful years and 2 kids im still not married on paper. plus the legal penalties of divorce pretty much ruin the christian part of it for me.

remember leftists ALWAYS project.

Because the accusers' credibility is shit. Both are friends on Facebook. Also Jude Moore just sued one for forgery etc on the yearbook. Do some research dumb fuck.

Well of course taxes should help its own but until we deal with the top 10% tax cuts and that every thing else is mute and dont do racism so the other point is bs

You only gotta worry about Moore if your child is around 18 to 20 years old woman. That seems to be his preferred age range from what has been published.

I stand corrected.

No there not they have different veiws and if you going to keep such insane harsh lines it will never get better and there not scientifically different

This.
This is why everyone hates him. The man speaks out about rampant degeneracy poisoning our youth and society with open displays of faggotry and the enabling of roasties. We need more people like him.

No she did not

>Wants a woman that has a higher chance of not being corrupted by cultural marxism, trying to find a christian wife, or at least someone who can be saved from this worlds poison
>doesn't want a roastie with 3 mullatto kids with 3 different dads
>not a cuck

Charles Murray's bell curve

Not defending, just stating the legalities.

Ugly ging doesn't have a ting of evidence to support her whinge.

Well with youre mix of lack of smarts insane veiws based on single cases, unfounded racism , and rethoric i think you might be the problem lol

refuse to believe someone who knows pol exists is this retarded

wrong, she has presented evidence that is demonstrably false

Not that book it was discredited in 1998 if I remember
blogs.scientificamerican.com/voices/the-real-problem-with-charles-murray-and-the-bell-curve/

Well point out the problem other than insulting it make you sound less like your 13

it implies nurture over nature.
nature is fucking real bro. just like youre either a boy or a girl.

Fuck off. Fag I'm tired of this shit go post on Twitter and cry

No one that lives with niggers ever has unfounded racism. And as a person that lives in Alabama, I spot a nigger from 2 miles away. I know the difference between black people and niggers. Knowing that difference can save your life in an urban environment, and save you embarrassment in a professional setting.

And I gave you multiple cases of Democrat deviancy. That is not even getting into all the Democrat girls that let their dogs fuck them, nor all the Democrat boys that let their dogs fuck them.

Democrats are, for the most part, degenerates with no morals and no integrity. Most of the decent Democrats got driven out of the party back in Reagan's time, or simply left when they realized that their party leadership took the party way to far into the crazy spectrum for them to remain in it. Most blacks remain, because the fear that if they leave, no one will ever pander to their special needs. But they wouldn't have special needs if they stopped depending on the Democrats and just joined up with the less crazy options out there. Then they'd be poor people, needing the government to get out of their way, or poor people needing a bit of help to keep their family doing well. Just like the rest of us.