A declared atheist, he styled his reddish hair in dreadlocks and favored jeans with 50-inch leg openings...

>A declared atheist, he styled his reddish hair in dreadlocks and favored jeans with 50-inch leg openings. He often wore a hoodie with a large fuck racism patch on the back.
>"You see the way white people—and it is white people—went around the whole world … and fucked everybody,” he said in a podcast he recorded at the time. “I think the white race should be bred out.”
>he claims to be 5 foot 7, but several people I talked with put his height closer to 5 foot 4.

Andrew Anglin, editor of The Daily Stormer. Comedy cold, lads. Top tier character assassination.

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2017/12/the-making-of-an-american-nazi/544119/

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.hk/the-atlantic-blows-the-truth-of-andrew-anglin-wide-open-hes-such-a-loser-they-had-to-put-him-on-the-cover/
youtube.com/watch?v=lT3d6i0JFHI
dstormer6em3i4km.onion.link/insanely-rich-people-should-be-stripped-of-wealth/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

JUST

oosh

I can’t imagine Anglin with hair.
Anyways he’s 5’7” for real (still manlet) dailystormer.hk/the-atlantic-blows-the-truth-of-andrew-anglin-wide-open-hes-such-a-loser-they-had-to-put-him-on-the-cover/

lmfao they're trying to tick every single character assassination box, how come kikes can't into subtlety?

This is interesting as are some of the comments. "Journalist" seems like a mega-gaping epicene faggot to be sure.

^^^^

youtube.com/watch?v=lT3d6i0JFHI

So what, I was super liberal at one time as well. Then I met niggers and kikes. Now I truly the world would be a better place without either.

Your thread sucks. I just wanted to take a minute to tell you that you're a shill piece of shit, linking that trashy article here. It's not that I even like Anglin, I think he's an attention whore piece of shit as well. He could do what he does/did/ whatever without being such an attention whore, but because he's such an attention whore and/or an actual alphabet asset he's given the echoing them an nice little figurehead to attack, which makes polarization of white people even easier. This is why we all need to be user, because that way they will attack all white people in general and we can get this over faster. So fuck you OP, fuck Anglin, and fuck the fucking goddam trash media for bringing all these fucking piece of shit soynorms here and sliding our already fucked up board. Fuck. sah gay

He sounds like a white knight for Anglin’s high school gf.

>I was super liberal at one time as well. Then I met niggers and kikes. Now I truly the world would be a better place without either.
That's a pretty big jump. You don't need to just go from 0 to 100 like that, y'know.

>red hair
>mongoloid Khazar face
>race mixer
Confirmed kike

Wasn't JAM Jr. also from Ohio?

He looks exactly like a typical trailer trash ohioan. Small sized because of drugs and malnutrition. Ohio has so many of these.

Yah it's pretty obvious from video that his shekelgrubbing "career" is revenge against the cool kid's club for being such an underwhelming insipid beta.

dstormer6em3i4km.onion.link/insanely-rich-people-should-be-stripped-of-wealth/

/ S I P V O L K 2 0 1 7 /

>personal attacks

So you're admitting he's right about the Jews and we should exterminate them ASAP because clearly you can't say anything in defense of the kikes. Thanks!

>do you think we should genocide a people
No, I don't think we should genocide a people.
>why not?
Why would we? Make an argument.
>they keep talking about that last time we tried to exterminate them and it bums me out :(
Not an argument.

Sounds like an autistic fucking cuck.

Exterminate all manlets when?

Haha you can't even quote a post you stupid strawmanning kike, I'm going to skin your children and choke you to death with the hides hahaha THE PENDULUM IS SWINGING, PREPARE YOUR BUTTHOLE

>I can’t imagine Anglin with hair.
He's been growing his hair out a bit recently, you can see it in the video where he's interviewed by Israeli TV

and he used to be a dreadlocked anti-racist vegan lmfao, that's some heavy shit. I still love Anglin, I used to be a leftist fag as well when I was young, still that one pic of him is fucking hilarious

looks like a kurt cobain wannabe lmao

I've seen this exact thread on leftypol. fuck off

AHHHHHHHHHHH

Here’s the author. He’s got that ‘looks 45 but is probably 30’ look going on
>JUST

Anglin posted the original of that photo on stormer and the 5'2 is a photoshop from the original 5'7

that part was so obvious, their kike tactics are as transparent as day, it's almost sad and pathetic

FUgg

>when can we finally rise up and massacre the enemies of the white race, my fellow aryan brothers

she's fucking gorgeous tho

>when you go full Kaczynski

IMPOTENT RAAAGE

Anglin is great, atlantic is a jew mag, fuck off leftypol.
sage

I would assume people here should realize what matters is now. Yesterday is an illusion.

Anglin certainly is an interesting character.
At least he isn't a coward and puts himself on the line for his beliefs.
This article is just another hit piece posing as an in depth character investigation though.
Every excuse is made to explain the rise of white advocacy bar the supression and replacement of whites which is the key issue.
As long as they refuse to engage the key issue that even more normies are now seeing, the right shall continue to rise.

I enjoyed reading that article so much. These boomercuck leftists actually think revealing this stuff about people in the movement makes them look bad? On the contrary, is merely proves they faced huge challenges in their life to overcome and gradually redpill themselves. Pretty much all millennials have been brainwashed, conditioned all throughout their school years. Is it supposed to come as a surprise that Anglin was basically filled with White guilt and ethnomasochistic reflexes in his youth?

Oh I didn't know we were allowed to slander people now.
Why don't we just pour over the private and personal information of journalists and post it publicly? Clearly nothing morally wrong with it.

>As long as they refuse to engage the key issue that even more normies are now seeing, the right shall continue to rise.
Yup. They will never bring attention to the root cause they will merely mock and character assassinate. The moment the liberal media begins to even acknowledge the demographic transformation it is over for them.

>The moment the liberal media begins to even acknowledge the demographic transformation it is over for them.

they acknowledge it all the time its just that they don't treat it as a policy decision but as a an inevitable conclusion

This is a CIA bro