Trump calls for the death penatly for Roy Moore

The thing about the death penalty is that it kinda only applies to cases in which there's substantial evidence that can hold up to legal scrutiny and get a conviction. Absolutely no one from Weinstein to Louis CK to George Takei to Roy Moore will ever see the inside of a prison cell, for good reason.

>Being a pedophobe

Prove it in court of law.

>14
>pedophile

are you retarded?

Look up age of consent laws in US you sexual deviant.

Only men are pedophiles. It's proven by science!

False allegations aka bearing false witness is deserving of death, so death to the 5th discredited paid for false accusers.

>False allegations

Cause you said so I guess that means it's false?

Age of consent doesn't determine what is pedophilia and what isn't you seppo retard.

>Age of consent doesn't determine what is pedophilia and what isn't you seppo retard.

What is "pedophilia" you sexual deviant faggot?

14 year old being sexually molested by a 30 year old fits my defination pretty well

So what is that?

yes 14 is statuatory and technically not pedophilia...its xcalled commone sense and law of course Moore did not do anything with the 18, 17, or two 16 year olds at the time the whol thing is paid for smeras by a camaign of connected corrupt dnc linked shitbags and one local con artist career criminal with local dems links being paid to lie.

>yes 14 is statuatory and technically not pedophilia.

It is statutory because it's illegal everywhere in the US

So yes it's pedophile you fucking faggot

That's literally the law everywhere in the US.

An accusation of sexual harassment/assault/rape is a positive claim and thus the philosophical burden of proof lies on the accuser. No one has to prove they didn't rape anyone. This is the foundation of the American law system. Leftists actively dissuade rape victims from going to the police, and then proceed to campaign against relying on the legal system to deal with accusations, creating a "Listen & Believe" environment of hearsay where there's 0 accountability/responsibility for accusers and the only court is the one of public opinion. Title XI tribunals at universities were their DREAM, where the lives of people they didn't like could be ruined with extrajudicial excommunication (with the help of the media). Fuck that shit.

So yes, until further notice, each and every one of them has been false accusations because they've never been proven to be true other than when someone has been stupid enough to admit it to to appease the mob.

Sexual attraction to prepubescent children.

What you do with that is your choice. If she was molested depends on whether she consented or knew what's going on. And legally being able to consent and mentally being able to consent are two different things.

>teenager does not equal a child

>RIP Hollywood

Idk.... A trump supporter accused him, signed a year book and everything. Fake or not he’s now toxic to the Republican Party.

>If she was molested depends on whether she consented or knew what's going on.

So a 14 year old girl can consent with a 30 year old man? No power dynamic

> And legally being able to consent and mentally being able to consent are two different things.

Do you know what US law says about 14 year olds on age of consent?

Yes a 14 year old can consent with a 30 year old as long as he doesn't pressure her and abuse his power standing.

If he doesn't talk to her the same way he would talk to adults it would already be weird though.

What Roy Moore did wasn't consensual though I'm pretty sure.

Should shills also get a death penalty for treason?

Their pathetic lives are enough of a punishment

>Yes a 14 year old can consent with a 30 year old as long as he doesn't pressure her and abuse his power standing.

I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK

I'M GOING BY WHAT US FEDERAL LAW SAYS

>ancap
Of course

Yes, in the US it's illegal thanks to feminism and moral outrage.

Fucking god tier

>Yes, in the US it's illegal thanks to feminism and moral outrage.

Sexual deviant pedo.

>And Joe Biden
>And George Takei
>And Bill Clinton
>And George Soros
>And the entirety of islam

Not in the US. The age of consent isn't 14 here. It's 16-18 depending on the state.

Paedophiles are attracted to children, not teenagers. You'd get people killed for fancying someone who menstruates and with pubic hair and tits.

How am I a pedo? I don't find prepubescent children hot, so I can't be one.

My range of attraction is around 14-20 with some exceptions up to 50 (if she's physically fit)

If the age of consent was a strict 18, I'd either wait until she's 18 or move out.

You're actually defending pedophilia? Please don't ever breed

She can consent in the US too, except the man still goes to prison anyway.

Ephebophilia