This could be the best country in the world

This could be the best country in the world.
Best landscapes, good economy and perfect climate.

You cannot debunk this statement.

>water, primary giver of life
>locked uselessly into solid crystals for half the year
>"perfect climate"

fucking snow monkeys

>includes Bologna

>Marseille

>perfect climate

Best day of my life. A nice mountains kingdom.

It would be /comfy/

what a babylon of races
neck yourself

>eastern occitania

Thank god you left our alpine land alone this time, italia

this is disgusting

almost perfect

Snow from autumn to spring, fresh summer. It's perfect.

No one wants slavs

>water, primary giver of life
>locked uselessly into solid crystals for half the year

What is fire?

Abo detected

Just give it to the superior Alpen management and it will turn into marble from the shitty state you turned it into

can we add San Marino and some Toscana too?

yeah, you'd be the untermensch there shitalian.

>what is fire
Didn't realize you guys adopted abo culture so quickly

lel, north italians are fine

look for "Longobardi" or "Lombards"

image related (you)

Why? They are italian subhumans

venezian republic or die

>fresh summer
Not really, even in Lyon the summer is hot as hell.

Amerimutt appears and ruins threads as always

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If it's so great why isn't it accepting refugees?

>he actually believes this
Ma ci sei mai stato a Marsiglia? è una città islamica a questo punto

they kinda work,
they are kind of funny and Toscana is beautiful...I couldn't do without the Mugello and a chianina Costata here and there :D

it would be the Alpenrepublick terronia so to say

They can’t even decide on a language

Io no parlo italiano troppo bene, vengo da Svizzera

Sorry user, but the best place for a city is Constantinople.

Istanbul*

kek

More material for RWDS ;)

>Alpenrepublik
>leave out half of the austrian alps

What did he mean by this?

>perfect climate
>Europe
Lolok

Summer in the Alps is amazing, you should go there once in your life.
Summervacation in Austria or Switzerland is amazing, great food, good weather not too hot, beaaaautiful landscapes etc.

good shit.

I second that. Would be great but add Germany to it, that coalition could rule the world for thousands of years.

I'm from the Lyon area, I'm in as long as you finish what you started and purge all slavzergs.

Alright. I asked if you have ever been to Marseille. I strongly doubt anyone can fix it
Muslims would be the ones forming death squads, trust me. I live in Nice and my girlfriend's family is from Marseille, so I tend to know this area pretty well. It can't be fixed

Good, they can keep that commie hellhole

You know europe is one of the comfiest zones for climate.
The US on the other hand gets assfucked by mother natures giant strapon a few times a year.

I liked it most in british columbia btw.

>best landscapes

Lol no we already got bat covered

Everything can be fixed if people will it. The major problem today aren't Arabs, they're tribal simple animals who can't make plans past evening. WE let them in. The real problem are French people, as long as we stay quiet and protect them they will breed and spread. If we all switched mind out of the blue even if France was 80% sandnigger we could clean it up in months. It's not a matter of "could" but "would" .

Vancouver is nice too.
Beautiful landscape, not white man's home though. This landscape was made for plain niggers to trip on shrooms, not for us.

notthern italy is litteraly the most beautifull place on earth. I think only chinks can compete

>No Styria

I don't know dude. I'm Italian, and I find people in this area to be pretty right leaning. I think FN even performed well in Marseille, but there is just too many shitskins outvoting French people. I'm afraid Nice will soon end up the same, it's already almost there

Post more.

>chinks

Nigger have you been to China it’s fucking hideous

Western North America is objective the best landscapes

>Unhabitable desert you only cross to get to the coast.
Na thanks, you got way prettier landscapes. As I said.

checked

been to the wrong places in china then. nature, if its still somewhat intact is unimaginable beautiful in china.

Id still rather live somewhere rural east coast territory or the alps tho.

I agree. I've been traveling there at last five times.
The mountains there are so beautiful
But last year when I was in Bolzano nogs everywhere who sold rubbish to tourists

I'm in Montpellier this year and it's almost as bad as Marseille. Thank God I'm a rich fagg who can afford a nice old apartment in the very center next to the cathedral. Even here some bloke got knifed and killed by an Arab mongrel just a week ago 2 streets down from my place. Then again a full fledged army clean up could solve everything but we would need 10 terrorist attacks everyday 1 year straight to even get normies consider it.

>unhibatibale

Lol fucking euros are pathetic

Dinaric Alps are superior.

My even routine is rolling myself an after work joint and watch the shitskins hustle argue and beat each other from my balcony on the 7th floor.
The fact is, they do worse to themselves than the natives these days.

Euros don’t know beauty or freedom and should just kill themselves

Pls add Istria to this. It would be literally perfect.

Forgot pic. Visited this shithole last year, the towns and landscape were great though.

Based on what?

Your ass?

Looks like piss

New word landscapes beat old world landscapes 9/10 times

>Perfect
>includes anything French

You fucked up.

Slovenia is Alpine, Bologna or Nuremburg are not.

I would not accept Bologna or Milano as Swiss territory even if Italy paid us dearly to take them. Same for Stuttgart, Munich or Nuremberg.

Leave the EU first and form independent Pannonia Bavaria, Swabia and Arelat, then there can be a special relationship between Alpine states, but don't look to us for solving your own problems.

Yeah, where does all the water come from?
I get a better view sitting on the alps or at a cliff at some fjord in norway my man.

But seriously who wants to live in the fucking hottest zones of the US? liek phoenix or something, its fucking retarded to live in such a hot hellhole. Not gonna say it aint pretty but to live there, meh. anything above 32C kills me.

Yea, same stuff here. If you want to live in the city you need to live in the expensive city center or else it gets pretty bad. Luckly my parents still pay part of my rent or I'd have to move in another zone.
The army could probably solve it, yes. The problem that I see is this: people that live in areas full of shitskins tend to become redpilled and vote against more immigration, but the people who live in non infested areas still vote left (see Bretagne for example). By the time enough people have had contact with "diversity" and start to hate it enough, they are a voting minority, especially since white people still tend to split votes among parties and shitskins always vote in blocs, so a democratic way to control the army for deportations doesn't exist anymore

American "mountains" are considered hills here in Europe lmao

>Western North America is objective the best landscape
HAHAHAHA

You should go to Europe.

Lol like a kraut ever goes to Norway

America is objectively more naturally beautiful, you guys have comfy towns and cities mastered though

>perfect country
>contains a minimum of four languages
good luck with that

you've seen Alaska right?

Are you retarded?

>t. New Jersey

I’ve been

>A very sensible discussion who beautiful European landscapes
>"UHH HAVE YOU SEEN AMERICA? KYS EUROFAGS! ME ME ME"

Also my water comes from this

I am pretty familiar with the zone.

I am always pretty amazed on how people have forgot the great ability of the white men in the art of war and slaughter...we just have forgot we are able to do so.
Nobody can win against us once we start.

>Republik
>will last less than 100 years as a republic
>will degenerate into a democracy

already debunked

>No one wants slavs

this

We will probably be dead when this happens, I stopped giving myself headaches about that years ago. Do your part, make at least 3 white children, if given the opportunity to engage in finance or politics seize it and use your leverage to make things go in the right direction. If not enjoy life and I'd probably suggest you going to a slightly less cucked European country with high standard of living, like Madrid (pretty white, at least their nigs are Latinos, a lot less violent and annoying) or Milan or Turin. Nothing wrong with Euros going to other euro clay as long as you aren't a welfare Nigger. Denmark and Norway seem pretty okay but too cold for me and I don't speak the language. I'm planning on going living in Gijon for a few years myself.

go fuck yourself pizza boy.

why doesn't the US just turn Alaska into a white ethnostate and mine enormous cities into the mountains? There should be enough geothermal activity to power huge greenhouses and cities forever.

America is superior

>a shitty desert
try again sweetie ;)

>tfw as a kid we sang La Marsellaise in my kindergarten and 1rst grade classes

Used to think that The March of Marseille was awesome and the city was the best on Earth.

I've lived there, very pretty. Zion canyon was my favorite. But stop being a fag

Sanoran is not shitty m8 greenest desert on earth largest species diversity outside of the Amazon rainforest

And the more desolate deserts like the Mohave and Great Basin can’t be lived in but are beautiful in their austere stark barren vistas

Grow a skin you fucking babies. Our countries are both great, I'll visit yours and you should visit a few European countries as well.
Here, have some Spanish neo classic fascist architecture.

we should.

Beautiful Val Verzasca

include lower austria and the entire rheinland and I'm in.

Wouldn't it mostly be Austrians though? Seems harmless to me.

Final frontier it’s growing but will take a long time to be caught up to the rest of the us

Plus it’s cold as Iceland off the coast

already said you guys have comfy towns

We need to build euro towns in the American west for maximum comfy

Daily reminder that Frisia is the most powerful european state

yeah it's great driving 8 hours to see the same shit over and over. Amazed you don't all blow your fucking brains out.

I still like mountains more but those cactuses looks comfy I'll give you that

It has nothing to do with the city though. It's about killing loyalist pigs and painting the roads red with their blood.

Fear Frisia

Aplenrepublik?
You mean Greater Switzerland? And we will be a federation if anything.