Who is the master race and why are they Korean...

Who is the master race and why are they Korean? Whites MUST mix with East Asians in order to secure the existence of our people!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2pE2ms1P56I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LITERALLY the shittiest asian group. they don't even have a unique culture. they just rip off the japs and chinese.

good job

Chinese consider them the most beautiful of the asian countries tho. that counts

Fuck off racemixer.

I love korean womyn

>Korean
>Doesn't realize plastic surgery is a social norm

youtu.be/2pE2ms1P56I

Massacre Koreans

Don't breed with anyone outside the yellow line with the red x marks, or with anyone with ancestry outside the yellow lines with the red x, who did not managed to be the first to create civilization or catch up and surpass other ones or fail to preserve their intelligence and progress uninfected by inferior ideologies. Breed with the best genes not the worst with more possibilities of fucked up offspring. I recommend you breed with your own race though.

(((fellow japanese people)))

>asian monkey with barely any facial features
>master race

You're a fucking pedo, just admit it and stop pushing these gooks as master race.

Fuck the dog eaters. Japs are the only ones considered honorary. And now shut your cum catcher, it reeks of kimchi

>Korean
>master race
What are you smoking and where can I get some?

Wow so tolerant! Fuck slavs

noice! Asians have really nice titties.

>Plastic surgery is the norm
>Dog delicacies like the chinks
>Degenerate twerking idols
Truly the master race

Literally every good looking Korean girl had to get surgery to look that way.
They fucking get it as high school graduation gifts now in most cases.

Their faces are box shaped without it.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I'm in love with a Korean girl and I've never been happier.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

56%, not surprised

wtf, she ruined her nose?
fucking plastic league

race mixing scum

Why don't people realize that most Koreans are ugly Mongols, resembling Mongol people?

The cute chicks are Chinese and Japanese.

have fun never being able to truly understand your wife and have fulfilling conversations with her in old age

have fun knowing your children will have no exact ethnic group they can identify with

something is created, sure, but something is also irreversibly destroyed

>not breeding with qt small chinks
koreans are the same subhumans as the white woman

me too. Korean girls smell like apple perfume

fuck off kike

Whites have already mixed with East Asians and birthed Siberia and Central Asia, aka gigantic shitholes

>Pedo
>Korea
I like the big3 but if you looking for pedo it's definitely Japan

Europe for Europeans
North America for everyone

wow not bad.

>mfw mestizo
>mfw not white
>mfw dont have to save the white race

real question here is, do you have a qt chink gf?

>mix with korean girl
>your spawn is some rat tier mutt because your girl looks pretty only thanks to surgery culture

>pretty only thanks to surgery culture
koreans are the jews of asia

I have a white wife. Her BF and I smoke bowls on the weekends when I have custody.

also to answer your question
here's the map of countries/regions that maintained their nordic (white) (aryan) purity

What happens to be Sup Forums's favorite k-pop acts? Don't worry as I won't bantz you like Sup Forums would over nugu shit.

>our people must continue to exist
>so lets mix with filthy mongoloid gooks who have near to NONE of our Caucasian blood, and have literally ZERO in common with our geopolitical culture and history

I'd rather just date an Arab or Indian if i'm honest. At least my kids would actually resemble me.

Never heard of that.
Yes and Yes

this
even if you have yellow fever mixing with asians as a white male is terrible
>have a daughter
>everyone will want to fuck her
>have a son
>he will grow to hate you

i guess thay's why white fathers teach their daughters to be trannies? To hide them from predatory white males?

>you will never hate qt gook hating japanese gf

having a daughter must be really sad.
imagine raising a goos nice well mannered girl just to how she gets fucked by some random jerk

Not true at all.