Excited for Christmas, UK?

Excited for Christmas, UK?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N7Nv3zVHG4Q
independent.co.uk/news/business/news/tesco-christmas-advert-2017-muslim-family-feature-twitter-christian-feeling-a8046396.html?amp
youtu.be/ATn1AJe_Bjs
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

Business. They will not show what target customers don't like to see.

fpbp

wtf is this?

UK department stores.

They compete every year for the best Christmas ads.

Waitrose was uncucked one man who looked kind of Indian in a group of about a dozen whites

disgusting

Damn. How are Brits reacting to this? Surely they're not okay with it?

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=N7Nv3zVHG4Q

Also, willing to bet Muslim outrage over showing muzzies celebrating Christmas

independent.co.uk/news/business/news/tesco-christmas-advert-2017-muslim-family-feature-twitter-christian-feeling-a8046396.html?amp

betterthanexpected.jpg

If you're married to someone of the same race you're abnormal.

Those 18bn Soros bucks are put to good use.

What the fuck?

Yes tbqh, I don't give a shit about these adverts because the genie is already out of the bottle and we are never going to any better than we are now.

"The Jew uses every possible means to undermine the racial foundations of a subjugated people. In his systematic efforts to ruin girls and women he strives to break down the last barriers of discrimination between him and other peoples. The Jews were responsible for bringing negroes into the Rhineland, with the ultimate idea of bastardizing the white race which they hate and thus lowering its cultural and political level so that the Jew might dominate. For as long as a people remain racially pure and are conscious of the treasure of their blood, they can never be overcome by the Jew. Never in this world can the Jew become master of any people except a bastardized people"

Mein Kampf - Adolf Hilter

>muslim
>celebrating christmas

It's one of the worst mistake you can do if you're a muslim

Literally every advert.

Surely the normies are noticing this.

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
Just like the ones I used to know

READHEAD EVERY FUCKLING TIME

will the suspect be a black bearded "asian" santa clause riding a red "truck of peace" (tm) into the new year count down?

Anyone else pissed of when normies call Christmas X-mass, with which they separate it from Christ?

wrong. companies are okay with losing money in order to virtue signal

I will forever say Christmas and i will never be a pc faggot

Literally this. In looking for articles to see if anyone noticed all the racenixing I instead found out John Lewis has removed all girl and boy labels from their children's clothing to "avoid gender stereotypes"
And before anyone else starts laughing it up you're all in the same boat. Pretty sure US ToysRUs removed the gender division in their stores too. The west is fucked.

If (((they))) want to discourage white births they've succeeded, I don't want to being a child into this world. It's decades away from collapsing.

No, I'm happy people admit their godlessness instead of pretending.

Do you know what a normie is? Of course they don't know, they won't even see anything out of the ordinary with an advert like that, because they're incapable of individual thought.

Well it certainly puts the NIG in nightmare before Christmas

Are these all from this year?

Yes

Maybe, but my mum stopped watching BBC shows because they shoehorn it in everything. Older generation I suppose.

>godlessness

In that case they shouldn't celebrate Christmas.

>Christmas
The British government has issued a European arrest warrant with your name on it, for using exclusionary and islamophobic terminology. It's now the winter holiday.

what's the use, this country has had it, cucked to invading armies, sickening.

kekeke that voice "how to get laid in poland"

They'll continue to celebrate materialism like they've done every year prior.

the future looks good

>who fucking need white man when you have niggers

Is this the message?

It's the whole point of the 'its ok to be white' meme.

These companies aren't trying to promote multiculturalism they are trying to avoid outrage because it's not socially acceptable anymore to depict a white family on advertising.

You may not like it and I imagine a significant portion of the majority don't identify with these ads but they are too afraid (rightly so) to say anything about it because of potential moral outrage. It's a tactical decision on the part of companies where they can have multicultural ads and avoid outrage from the only portion of society which has a monopoly on public outrage.

Seems like bongs are easy to demoralise.

We could always just cause a stink in the comments of these ads on YouTube. Internet is still our domain

The comment sections in the YouTube videos are pretty glorious tbqh. It's not gone down well.

So this is the power of Brexit.

The UK needs a fucking nuke

White boys aren't men anymore and you know it. You've all become tranny soy boys. You're better off as women lmao. Let a real man take over.

Yeah when the entire country is scared to death if even commenting that there's racemixing in all these adverts despite mixed race couples being quite uncommon, the chances of the situation improving before it's too late are pretty slim.

the comment sections are disable sadly but the dislike ratio is fucking glorious

Sadly yes, some still believe with all seriousness that niggers would be technologically advanced if white man had never stepped on african soil.

By this I guess, they praise the power of the african "man".

I wonder how much longer we will be allowed to call it Christmas?
Prob have to start saying winter festival so we dont offend the religion of peace

you sound retarded desu, nowhere in europe is white families unacceptable

Well we certainly aren't a Christian country any more.

They already try to call it winter thing everywhere here in luxembourg. We are cucked beyond repair

how the fuck are male british men not mad as fuck taking their country back by storm right now? i want u guys to fuck up that lugenpresse and turn this around 180

It's literally already happening with the whole "merry Christmas / happy holidays" bs.

Notice how that in the interracial couples, there are only black men and white women. Never the other way around. If it truly was just about "diversity", then it would white men and black women too. Read through the lines, see the scheme hidden in plain view.

jesus christ

Redpills don't watch TV anyways.

Bluepill zombies can do whatever, keep watching x factor or football or whatever it is they do with their time

>muslims
>christmas
I'm pretty sure those hijab niggresses have bombs in those TESCO bags

At least we're not Sweden.

youtu.be/ATn1AJe_Bjs

I'm not even black. I'm just telling you the reality. Nobody thinks white boys are aggressive or masculine anymore. Youre pretty much the most effeminate race. Hahaha

My father forbid us to say "happy holidays" since we were kids.

It's all about how patriarchy was a normal thing in your upbringing.

Ok.How we punish them ?

>ALL THE WARS THAT WERE WON OR LOST,
>SOMEHOW DON'T SEEM TO MATTER VERY MUCH ANYMORE.

Well, if they want to be the best, they're doing it wrong

It's a Chi, not an X. Chi is a cross standing for Christ. It's a long-standing abbreviation.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The endgame is to destroy and breedout the white man.

heres a better collection of them.

no you are a evil kike spreading lies and propaganda

>actual cuckcoldry in a commercial
I want to laugh but it isn't funny anymore
Is this what the noble Vikings became?

This also depends on the country you live in.

Would two grown men holding hands and kissing on the street get beat up where you live?

Would a tranny be beat up or ridiculed publicly at very least?

Here it would.

Society kills test levels.

You have to consider where they are coming from. Niggers come from poor areas. They have to be masculine and aggressive to survive. Just like white people in that situation. There's just less white people having to endure this so more white faggots. We need ww3 to fix it all. Its the only way

kek.
yea right.

love this song

The truth is Jews and negroes are jealous as fuck. Throw in a hodge lodge of other jealous minirities and sexual deviants and you have 90% of the advertising and media industry.

That's why you can turn the channel 100 times and see nothing but pathetic social jewing without exception.

They are jealous as fuck. Because they can never be.

Tesco one is worse

I don't think you understand the rules of the game, the takeover is through promoting the notion of them as being victims & us as oppressors, they're not taking control via strength, but through weakness, if it were strength verses strength then it would be a different story.

Hahaha!!!

Debemhams bruh bout to make a BABY wit that bitch y'all!! Look how her eyes closed. She is wet afffff READY to put her legs behind her head for her man.

Damn.. made my dick hard as a mf y'all

Is this is britain....
What have they done?
Another year over
More Muslims to come..

please tell me that is not real

So wait, wait ,wait. If they're competing with their competitors, then wouldn't it be rational to say hmm maybe we should idk not have all the ads be a pys ops about muh equality. What about some traditionalist ads, you know nice british family celebrating Christmas. Have we really reached the point of no return in the west?

Even dogs are more human than you. You are a God's mistake.

It's not just the UK. The same shit is happening here. Every goddamn holiday commercial, whether it's Thanksgiving or Christmas, has at least one interracial couple in it. Or it's simply an all-black family.

They want to break spirit of white man. To break a spirit men need to see their women being taken and raped by other tribe. Its war strategy since dawn of time. So they push muslims and africans on white women and turn blind eye on rapes.

It's war.

Ok bud keep calling it lies. I could walk right up to you and slap you in the face and you'd probably call the cops or something. Hahahaha this is the price you pay for being civilized and avoiding conflict. You become an estrogen-filled weak faggot. Hahaha your top scholars get off on watching other men fuck their wives.

Make a compilation bru.

Do white brits (male) not exist anymore or something?

We are just trying really hard to avoid violence because we scare ourselves
Don't worry though if politics fails you will see IRA groups and highly effective lone wolfs with nothing to lose and a clear enemy all over the us and Europe.

Did brits deserve this?

This. It's hybrid war. People don't recognize it as war.

Stranger things 2 has an interracial kiss in the last scene and it's wonderful!

this. I've never seen fags or freaks in public

Depicting them on television gives rise to potential criticism whereas depicting multicultural families doesn't on any politically sustainable basis

They're in jail for saying something racist online

I bet your mom's long stringy pussy you've never been in a fight your entire life. I bet your mom's dirty asshole you think that's an accomplishment too hahahahahaha

Churchill was stupid with Hitler, but he had his moments.