Brit/pol/ - Vote for Red Jez edition

>Parliament to get binding vote on final Brexit deal
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41975277

>Emma Dent Coad MP accused of writing 'racist' blog post
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-41976865

>Carwyn's clique played "mind games" against Carl Sargeant
order-order.com/2017/11/13/carwyns-clique-played-mind-games-carl-sargeant/

>Pressure grows on Carwyn Jones to order Carl Sargeant inquiry
theguardian.com/politics/2017/nov/10/pressure-grows-welsh-first-minister-carwyn-jones-carl-sargeant-inquiry

>Theresa May says Brexit deal will help 'counter' Russia threat
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41973043

>Farage reveals how he will LEAD Brexit frontline if 'establishment' BOTCHES divorce deal
express.co.uk/news/uk/878605/Nigel-Farage-MEP-European-Parliament-Brexit-European-Union

>'We will have NO control of borders, courts or money' Gordon Brown BLASTS Brexit red lines
express.co.uk/news/politics/877758/Gordon-Brown-newsnight-bbc-Brexit-Labour-Jeremy-Corbyn-EU-Laura-Kuenssberg-Labour-Party

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G_ianCO9VWo
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/11/amber-rudd-is-given-reason-to-blush/
youtube.com/watch?v=TEcMW6RmC_w
publicwhip.org.uk/division.php…)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Rees-Mogg…)
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-23617555)
youtube.com/watch?v=c-7MbLwG0AU)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gas the commies.

End the NHS

What does it mean?

There's literally nothing wrong with being Pakistani

No. Reform it instead.

i reckon whitehall was just a larper

support the british gas industry

>We continue to marvel at how the Army is professionally & peacefully carrying out the National Democratic Project.

>We encourage our members & the general public to fully comply with the directives of the army in its advancement of the Project.

Of course they were.

Looks like ol' Mugabe is done for then lads

Can you tell Jews apart by their looks alone?

>Our National Executive has been walked through the stinking crimes which were allegedly committed by Chipolopolo Mnangagwa .

>We have resolved that charges of corruption, treason & attempted murder be pressed against him. We will lobby the relevant authorities in this regard.

We spend 160.5 Billion on pensions, should this end? should we force people to seek private pensions?

>We have perfected the science of setting Zimbabwe's political agenda. ZANU PF Youth League is the only youth organ whose word and plan always comes to pass. Underestimate us at your own peril.

|
|>
|
|
|

No.

>watch video of some american kids fucking around in school
>literally all of them are brown/mystery meat
>no whites
>not even any black kids

Has Brexit made anyone even more blackpilled than before? It started as something that seemed like it would make a change and now the process seems like its hitting wall after wall and the outcome won't even change the core issues we have in the country like demographic crises and cultural marxism.

It seems the only way to fix things is to elect an actual nationalist government which is entirely impossible.

Fugg that pic

its not entirely impossible if based jezza gets in and implements PR or voting reforms

I think it's pretty obvious that the Tories are fucking up on purpose. None of them outside of a mere handful actually want Brexit to happen. I refuse to believe that a party can screw themselves over this much by accident.

PR is shit and would never lead to a strong nationalist government. Tbh you might be right in it happening if we elect Jez. He might fuck the country up so much that it forces people to the right.

Look at these Jews

>won't even change the core issues we have in the country like demographic crises and cultural marxism
But user, leaving fixes both of those things.
Right wing white Poles forced to join a line behind all the Commonwealth nations.
Was that not what you wanted?

This guy gets it. No deal with Europe means more excellent deals with Africa and Asia.
Let the negotiations die. Blame the EU. Become hard Brexit heroes.

Honestly, I have no problem with MPs voting against Brexit if their constituencies voted over 50% to Remain. Bob Neil is an example of this. However, this also means I utterly despise the MPs who are trying to block Brexit despite the people who voted them into the Commons voting to Leave.

MPs claim their job is to enact the will of the country. It isn't. Their jobs are to do as their constituents would want. The National interest lies with the government.

Might go back and read the Artemis Fowl books again tbqh. Think a bunch came out that I never read too.

I saw the other day Telegraph claiming the EU really costs us more like £900m not £350m a week.

Glad we're going to be so much richer. There should be tax cuts all round, right?

>that pic
FUCK FUCK FUCK LET ME GO BACK

My dog is German
My coffee is Colombian
My IT is Indian
My car is English
My food is Italian
My TV is Japanese
My diamonds are South African
My licorice is Australian
My computer is Chinese
My wine is French
And I am an American.

Why can't you losers understand that Britain was created for everyone, not just white people?

The amount of bigotry towards our middle eastern friends in this thread is worse here than anywhere else on the Internet.

Sounds like you're the sort of chap we need in a post Brexit Britain.

This is the sort of global outlook Boris was talking about when he said our future lies outside the EU.

Holy shit you guys are actually considering voting for Corbyn now?

What the fuck happened to Brit/pol/?

I'm a modern-day Jacobite.

Corbyn > May

Tell me about this man. Is he going to be your next PM? Are the center right still basically muslim loving diversity fans?

If he becomes PM what can you expect?

youtube.com/watch?v=G_ianCO9VWo

Simpler times eh lad?

Running around on the school field larping with your mates, pretending to be soldiers, sneaking round the back of the school when the dinner ladies weren't looking like madlads

Get home from school, turn the ps2 on and play some games, alphabets for dinner, final score on the weekend..

I miss it

Meerly a coincidence goyim

>MPs claim their job is to enact the will of the country.
except of course they say the opposite "that they're here to represent their constituents so even though they all voted to leave i will vote to remain as its their best interest" shite

How much is minimum alcohol pricing in Scotland going to affect my booze? Do I need to start importing from England?

lefties are bullying alot recently for some reason

he's also mostly a meme because he speaks in a highly posh accent and has some traditional values

also believes in a proper brexit

No, not really. If we don't leave properly and people mostly just sort of shrug and carry on voting for Labour and the Tories then I'll be quite blackpilled but I don't see that happening.

>traditional values
okay good
>proper brexit
okay good

What about immigration/muslims/police state shit? Is he tommy robinson tier at all?

>minimum alcohol pricing
What's this?

Last week my laptop shut down and I lost everything I had as the data on the hard drive is apparently irrecoverable. So fucking gutted. Got my new laptop today though and it's pretty sweet.

wants sensible immigration policies, more of a "common sense" civic than a "gas them all" nazi, not into police state as far as im aware.

nothing like tommy robinson

50p a unit. So if your buying, glean or white storm then they're gna be hit. Pubs and wine over 6.50 won't be

Answer me bongs

gay

Free and open Scotland will be charging a minimum of 50p per unit for drinks next year. No more buckies

The House of Commons still has its own Teletext service.

Funny but you obviously don't have to live with the child raping, aggressive, bullying, demanding sponges that we do.
Furthermore We don't have a problem with anyone else you race baiting pretentious halfwit

Truly we're in the future

if it aint broke dont fix it

It's fine lad, we're grown up now and making a name for ourselves in this world... r-right?

A new type of tax? Is this to help your supposed national alcoholism issue? Excuse the ignorance.

Alcoholics will just spend less on other stuff and be worse off and potentially turn to crime to fund their habits.

can anyone give me a quick rundown on brexit since the vote? havent been here since.

I haven't seen where the extra money will be going. I assume tax as the whisky group were against it, but that might be a competition thing. Ultimately it just BTFOs the homeless and bennies. I think current prices work out at about 18p a unit for cheap booze. Northern England to be the richest part of the UK v.soon.

Three words.

WALL OF GAMMON.

All going to plan. DON'T look in to it any further user.

I'm assuming this is the SNP's doing as it's only in Scotland and they have the largest no. of seats in the Scottish parliament?

Anyone else watched Tommy Robinson wax lyrical about the Poles on Molymeme's show?

Why do you brits come up with these strange and weird names for things like what the fuck is a hoggitypunktis?

And why dont I ever see you use insults like git or bugger off. Is that out of fashion in the uk or do you just have this international filter you put on yourself?

blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/11/amber-rudd-is-given-reason-to-blush/

>So, spare a thought for Amber Rudd at last night’s Centre for Policy Studies ‘New Generation’ launch. The Home Secretary gave the keynote speech at the launch of a campaign which aims to provide ‘intellectual rescue’ to the Tories and remake the arguments for Conservative principles by giving a voice to younger MPs in the party. However, before she could get to the mic, Lord Saatchi gave Rudd a special introduction:

>‘I’m going to introduce her like this. I’m going to read out five names and you’re going to tell me what they have in common: Palmerston, Asquith, May, Callaghan, Churchill… These are the Home Secretaries who became Prime Minister. So, may I present the Home Secretary.’

Oh Christ. Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse than May.

Yeah

Prime Minister Rudd would literally end this country

Fuck please no.
>tfw when you remember May got Rudd to stand in at the GE television debates
FUCK. THEY'VE BEEN GROOMING HER FOR LEADERSHIP.

why don't you like her?

It was motioned about 5 years ago i believe and then held up so could've been labour. Sound like SNP though. Although saying that it was the Tories in England who proposed a similar thing and were attacked for it being a tax on the poor.

She all but declared war on us

What is there to like?

This would be the final nail in the coffin for the T*ry party. Bring it on I say.

15 years for looking at racist memes online

Just read that sturgeon is "absolutely delighted" and that it's not a tax bit a minimum pricing

I'm curious to know why you don't like her, I don't know much about her that's all.

>Conservative party principles
What actually are they?

What about offline? Guess I'm going have to torrent my memes in future and then print them off.

>only now realising Rudd is going to be the next tory leader
When May gets ousted (or more likely steps down), we'll get another fake leadership 'contest' where opposition runners get poached one by one until the convenient establishment Remain candidate is the only one left.
'Oh look, there's no contest left. Guess we don't have to go to a members' vote'
May 2.0, writing has been on the wall since the Leadsom smear job

He's a total stooge. Literally 0% chance of him reducing immigration in any meaningful way.

I'll still vote for him just to trigger the left, unless there's a decent nationalist party around by then which seems unlikely.

How is she not despised in Scotland? Not sure if it's English bias but everyone I know does.

yes they're not used much

He's a proper conservative but he's first and foremost a tory loyalist, and will happily stand down on his values if they're against the agreed party line
In principle he'd be great but in practice he'd be Cameron 2.0

I miss it.

She is the very definiton of a damp rag Blairite who should either be in the Labour Party or the Lib Dems.

literally like having a white dianne abbott as PM

>Muh freeee markets

It's about the only value they seem to hold and they can't even stick to it very well.

Well they're pro-EU and no one was serious about voting for Milk. Glad Scotland got told to fuck off with their brexit Veto bill amendment

youtube.com/watch?v=TEcMW6RmC_w

This sums her up perfectly. She's a nightmarish establishment totalitarian.

Reminder that Mogg voted in favour of the Snoopers Charter, despite depicting himself as some sort of traditional conservative or classical liberal against increased state power and defender of British institutions and traditions.
(publicwhip.org.uk/division.php…)

Reminder that Mogg is a notorious carpet-bagger and stood in seats from Scotland to Shropshire to Somerset before he actually won a seat.
(en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Rees-Mogg…)

Reminder that Mogg disavowed the ‘Traditional Britain’ group after he caved under pressure from the leftist media for speaking to a genuinely socially conservative group
(bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-23617555)

Reminder that Mogg helped to campaign against UKIP’s Mark Reckless in the 2014 Rochester By-Election – a crucial make-or-break moment in UKIP’s history that would’ve destroyed the party’s momentum and prevented Brexit from ever happening had Reckless not been elected.
(youtube.com/watch?v=c-7MbLwG0AU)

Reminder that if Mogg placed his principles and nation above party and career then he would’ve defected to UKIP alongside Carswell and Reckless back in 2014, back when there was significant UKIP momentum and it seemed as if UKIP could gain several seats in Parliament

THE BANKERS, THE ENTREPENURS, THE 1%, THE BUSINESSES WE WILL STAND UP FOR THEM!!!!

RAPTUROUS APPLAUSE

Yep, good post. He's useless cuckservative. The left think he's fa-right which is reason enough to vote for him just for the chimpout but please, no one be under any illusions that he's on our side.

>The potential next PM
lol

where's the anglican tripfriend

Member the Olympics

He got a call back from jobcentre plus

dumb frogposter