Cards Against Humanity Is Trying To Stop Trump’s Wall By Purchasing Border Land

>Cards Against Humanity is celebrating the holidays with a six-part promotion that the company claims will help save America.

>Part one? Stop President Donald Trump from building a wall by purchasing a plot of vacant land along the U.S.-Mexico border

archive.is/A6yaU

Checkmate, drumpftards.

Viral marketing.
Sage
Reported

This a scam to steal dumb liberals monies.

>Against Humanity
>Pro flooding the country with Hispanics

its right there in the name

I've see this brand regularly whenever I look at the card/board games at stores. Don't know shit about, but somehow I always did get a noxious leftie vibe from it. It just stands out in its origins compared to everything else.

People did always tell I had very good judgmental instinct.

pretty sure they can't do that

What is emminent domain? Check and mate you dumb fucks. Sage all around

I really wish companies would stop mixing politics with their product.
If you are selling something, why taint your product with something that half the population will actively dislike?

If i was selling cars, i wouldnt market the car as the "kike crusher 4000"

What is Eminent Domain

Because the government cant force you to sell land for the governments projects.
I remember being a kid and my grandparents had to sell their house because the state was widening a road where it stood. The got market value but still didnt have a choice.

>what is eminent domain

I played with it alot with friends. It's a fill in the blank game, and the person who read out the black card(which has the phrase to fill) and white(possible responses). The raunchiest, funniest, etc wins the card. The persona with the most cards wins.

It's fun with great people.

>Buy land near border
>Government offers you 10x the price you bought it for
Yeah, they're TOTALLY trying to stop the wall guys

Step 2 lose it to eminent domain

This.

Owing the land doesnt stop the gubbermint from doing what ever they want with it, specially if its next to international borders.

My thoughts exactly. Lefties are so desperate theyre willing to even slightly hinder any progress made.

Its just the adult version of the game Apples to Apples

QUIT BUMPING THIS VIRAL SHIT.
SAGE

I prefer the sound of simply "the Jew Juicer."

>you can't discuss this, I forbit you
lol no?

They announced there intention to block it publicly
Slam dunk eminent domain case
Can probably force those faggots to sell at a loss

>Cards Against Humanity
>for horrible people
>THINK OF THE CHILDREN

wasn't the guy who created cards against humanity called out as a rapist in 2013/2014~ and was basically taken down by the then media who was trying to take down anyone and everyone who slipped even the slightest bit at the time even though the allegation had turned out to be completely false? seems he really did have no spine

WE DID IT REDDIT

>making it more expensive
>better for america

got it?

Leftists hate humanity and they hate free speech. The only time they can say naughty-no-no words is if they relagate it to a card game. And the stuff on the cards are so tame.

Its like centrists who say "i hate niggers but blacks are okay"
Which is like saying "a well behaved pitbull ceases to be a pitbull"
They still get to be edgy and say the naughty-no-no N-word but oh god i dont want to seem racist please oh please dont think im a bad person, i like blacks they just have to act right! Im going to chalk everything up to environment and free will and completely disregard biological cognitive predispositions passed through genetics and will fuck this country up good by applying observations of microscale behavoir to macroscale policy in terms of who can be a member of the nation state.

Basically it can be sumed up as "the left cant meme" which is synonymous with "the left cant have a sense of humor" because they are afraid to push boundaries, afraid to make people offended or uncomfortable (unless they are white) and they actively reject science and common sense for idealistic delusions.

So Cards Against Humanity, with its half hearted """offensive""" cards and its "lol do randum" humor is just tailored to addressing the needs of leftists to find an outlet of humor but making sure everyone is still in a safe space due to its relagated nature

exactly

they're an easy mark, total sheep

Whats stopping potus from building that little section of wall AROUND their shitty piece of land?

Good job your shit land is now on the mexican side of the wall.

sounds like a disgusting degenerate game for leftist freaks. go back

So there brilliant idea is to make taxpayers pay more for the wall so non US citizens can come into the country illegally?
Fucking genius im sure this wont help Trump get re elected

Gay.
Saged.
Still gay.

Only degenerates like that faggot 3edgy5me game anyway.

>sage
>pic
posting a pic negates the sage you fucking redditor

>Rebecca Shapiro
>Shapiro

K H A Z A R

It's the antithesis to real creative humor, the jokes are all pre-made and are no longer funny after the first game. It reminds me of the postcards from 1984 where you can only use specific words to fill in the blanks. If you want to have fun with this kind of game at a party or something just hand out some blank pieces of card and tell everyone to come up with their own words/phrases. Blows my mind that a set of these cards costs so much

Are you retarded? Why would they not, especially just to fuck with Trump himself?

This, they get the money, and if the wall is built they keep it from eminent domain

Go run into traffic drumpfshit

>10x the price
>for worthless desert
>with no improvements
>bought by faggots who, by their own admission, are being vexatious

nah, they already lost, they need the publicity stunt and retard liberals to give them money because they are going to get fucked in every other aspect