Some people want to abort Downies on eugenic principle

Some people want to abort Downies on eugenic principle.

Explain your position, and why you’re disgusting filth if you agree.

Look at that face and tell me that’s life unworthy of life.

Other urls found in this thread:

cdss.ca/down-syndrome-answers/can-people-with-down-syndrome-have-a-baby/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>life has value

fuck off with our shillbaitshit, you degenerate leaf

sage'd and reported

Only whites should be aborted.

sure it's cute, but it cant do anything

Fuck off shit-eater Uncle Fritz.

It would be rational

On the contrary, the mandatory abortion of shitskin parasites would be a huge win for society

I take care of retards. Without them I'd be like out of business.

In Denmark, we used to call down syndrome people 'Mongolians'. It came to the point where the word replaced its original meaning and became a great insult if used on others. Like if you called a mongolian person a mongolian, another person would go "Hey, that's not nice. He's just asian. There are real people suffering from mongolism, you know".

Quite funny.

Promote the good. Eliminate the bad. Its like gardening. In a few years you have an amazing garden. Otherwise you have a weed filled shit hole. Get it. We are NOT all the same. Face it libtard. I know you want to allow niggers to fuck your wife but decent white people dont.

Into the fire it goes

Can you afford a baby?

Yes -> have baby
No- -> abort

>Implying society wont be perfect if all the vampires die.

Anyone with an illness that makes your intelligence drop 20 points below average should be aborted. Its not like our species is endangered, there are plenty of us and we should strive to evolve.

Governments pay for babies in Europe. Having children is essentially zero cost here. It's all tax funded.

That's gonna backfire my dear burger.
Already in your country they're using affirmative action to give brown people more education, jobs and gibs and keep competent white people out.
As long as you do not have an economy based on meritocracy, you'll just be supporting more kids for fatherless niglets and less kids for jobless white people at home.

>Some people want to abort Downies on eugenic principle.

you fucking retard, downies are infertile
this has nothing to do with eugenics because downies can't reproduce anyway

It's a life that will never integrate fully with society and that will always be dependent on someone who can
That is not a life worth living

So I’m a libtard because I choose not to slaughter children in the womb simply for having an extra chromosome?

And fwiw, I’m a nigger-hater, lover of western culture, believer in killing all shitskins, divorced, no wife, but I’m busy fucking yours pirate bitch boy.

Sounds better than what we have here.
Here you have to pay out of your own pockets unless you're on welfare or you're a surrogate parent of kids who even then are under the jurisdiction of youth services.

That extra chromosome reduces potential income by 90%

Your stupidity is infinite.

cdss.ca/down-syndrome-answers/can-people-with-down-syndrome-have-a-baby/

remove the inferior gene children, thus creating stronger genes. they are a burden on society, and cannot provide any benefit, outside of their caretaker. eugenics is the best solution for a more efficient nation, and maybe some sort of intelligence culling, where the lower intelligence ones get eliminated.

>clearly underaged

HIDE HER FROM ROY MOORE!

It looks like danny devito had a run in with the hoodraulic press guy

The idea of aborting defective kids really divides me. I don't think they should live a lifetime of suffering, but I also don't think I could ask my wife to abort if I were the father, because she would suffer greatly from that too.

hispanics refer to downies (or anyone cting or being retarded) as "mongolitos" too

saged. But, it's a lifetime of resources and energy for nothing. If any parent wants to do it themselves, fine, but they should get no govt. resources. Because they parents might change their mind after the creature is born, it should be legal to euthanize them, or, 'expose' them on a raft in the Pacific or something.

Not to most people. How much are you willing to pay?

Who will bag my groceries?

Unfortunately value of human life is directly related to contribution to society and economy.

If crops grew on their own, products made themselves, scientific knowledge got downloaded into our brains, then why not keep all the Down Syndrome children and myriad other congenital diseases!

However these people are a huge burden on the society. The family cant have anymore (healthy) children, because looking after is so time consuming.

The government has to spend a ginormous amount of resources to provide healthcare and some semblance of education to the Down children.

They can make them high functioning in very few cases, and they sometimes can hold a job, but then they die of pneumonia.

>hoodraulic press

when i read this i heard the thomas the tank engine theme start playing in my head and then i envisioned thomas running over a bunch of retards

Sometimes we call people "mongol" (mongolian in portuguese) when they do stupid shit. Why is the relation with mongolians and dumb/retard people so strong? Did they do something abysmally stupid in the past?

We call them mongoloids too

They're a burden on their family and society
I don't think we should abort them though
We should use them like ox to plow fields and haul farm equipment

Ill give you a tenner for it if you can bring a van round and pick up this old sofa...

hah. just what any good society needs: a family of literal retards.
As if niggers weren't enough.

Begone reddit

>Unfortunately value of human life is directly related to contribution to society and economy.

Then all you useless NEETs need to be liquidated asap.

Just signed your own death warrant, son.

On the contrary, Mongolians killed everyone; which was the most clever plan ever.

>liberals want their wives fucked by negrœs
A mere joke but sad truth, many such cases

In 19th century they labelled Downies as such due to facial features being Asiatic.

ESTIMATED VALUE OF A HUMAN LIFE:
>$9.1 million (Environmental Protection Agency)
>$7.9 million (Food and Drug Administration)
>$6 million (Department of Transportation)

by their own rules, I can't afford to life. Crime is the only reasonable option, murder being the most profitable at around 20~50k a hit. Insurance-wise it's fairly safe, strangers are rarely involved in the initial investigation.

Because they kinda look like Mongolians. That's literally just it. Mongols were actually pretty clever.

We used to call them mongoloidi too due to the fact that down syndrom used to be called "mongolismo"

kek same here
"Mongóis", "mongol"
In reference to retarded people

Yes be gone reddit. Quints checked.

that’s life unworthy of life

Looked at that face.
that’s life unworthy of life.
Are you happy now?

Kek commands it

Agree. Also, she will become a bigger welfare leech than the average muslim if kept alive.

If her life wasn't paid for by my tax money I'd have less problems wit it.

>muh feefees
Kill yourself

Downs syndrome is a genetic defect, a disease. Being little more than another expense post on a government budget, they should all be grinded up and used as fertilizer. Potato for potato. Oddly fitting.

Same for women. What are you, gay?

Quints never lie.
Also we call Downies here "Mongoloids". But honestly, we call anyone who's stupid and fuckass in their lives mongoloids

Aren't Asian people basically a race of downies?

>Some people want to abort Downies on eugenic principle.
It is a mercy. To live life like that is worse torture than live without eyes or arms.

Same here until recently, when some bleeding hearts decided that the word is "hurtful" towards the retards. Soon downie will be replaced by "the chromosomically gifted".

got in a huge fight with the wife over this. she's redpilled af but still a woman obviously.

I'd say the opposite. They are too dumb to know true misery, aren't they? It's a blessing if anything. Intelligence is the real curse. Lucid awareness of the sheer tragic comedy of existence, that is the real torture.

same in the states.
Ofc, jews solved that problem because race doesn't exist and you're supposed to be political correctly sensitive to the disableds' feelings :^)

>Mongoloid
>1.resembling the Mongols.
>2.Anthropology. (no longer in technical use) of, relating to, or characteristic of one of the traditional racial divisions of humankind, marked by prominent cheekbones, epicanthic folds about the eyes, and straight black hair, and including the Mongols, Manchus, Chinese, Koreans, Japanese, Annamese, Siamese, Burmese, Tibetans, and, to some extent, the Eskimos and the American Indians.
>3.(often lowercase) Pathology. (no longer in technical use; now considered offensive) of, affected with, or characteristic of Down syndrome.
noun
>4.Anthropology. (no longer in technical use) a member of the peoples traditionally classified as the Mongoloid race.
>5.(usually lowercase) Pathology. (no longer in technical use; now considered offensive) a person affected with Down syndrome.

captcha: zoological avenue

According to you.

A Downy don’t know he got Downs. He’s just living.

And really? Life as an armless, legless floormat is better than living with a disease that still allows you to work, procreate, pay taxes, create?

>>TFW the average Downie working at Burger King is more useful to society than a thousand basements filled with NEET Sup Forumstards.

Down's Syndrome kids become problematic once they grow up, especially if they're aggressive or engage in other similarly difficult behaviors. If they were forever 10 years old, I wouldn't even consider aborting a Down's baby. I'm not sure I could handle an adult-sized Down's person who has undesireable behaviors even if I wanted to.

>it's a lifetime of resources and energy for nothing
This applies to all humans tbqh. If you think your existence is highly meaningful just because you're not retarded, you're drunk off your own self-importance. Either human life has intrinsic meaning and value or it doesn't. "For nothing", i.e. being a non-contributor (though some Down's people can work simple jobs) is still better than a long list of so called healthy human beings that cause suffering to people around them by their own free will, and not just through criminality but through abusive behavior in general. Looking at a Down's person as a waste on a spreadsheet is fundamentally unreasonable unless the spreadsheet is also used to make the decisions to kill all people who've caused distess to other people and hence lowered their productivity and decreased their happiness or potential for happiness. The point being that the issue is a lot more complicated than just saying Down's people are non-productive and hence should be killed. I'd rather the state pays for the upkeep of a hundred Down's people than ten imported street criminals or Islamic fanatics.

There are people with down syndrome that are more productive humans than a lot of people that post on Sup Forums.

same here

the males in particular can be dangerous, as they can be freakishly strong, combined with a short temper and a limited cognitive function which further hampers their ability to control themselves.

I don't want to see that hobgoblin near my country.

Even better if the downies started fighting the muzzies. The great CHROMOSOME CRUSADE!

>pretending to be Sup Forums
>bragging about pre-marital sex

Thou hath failed.

we do too. Mongo or Mungo depending on your dialect.

You've got a problem with hobgoblins, but not with orcs apparently

80% of blacks are already aborted

More value than a nigger.

Little down kids are kinda OK, because they look more or less cute and someone would have to take care of them anyway. The problem is when they grow up

>Pretending to be a man
>admits to wanting to be a virgin on his wedding night

Don’t worry user, I’m sure it will be a special evening for you and hubby.

that's life unworthy of life.

retards, cripples and vegetables are literally subhuman wastes of resources. They don't need to live a dehumanized half-life just so you can feel good about your virtue signalling. More often than not, their caretakers' lives are ruined forever.

that’s life unworthy of life

Peaceful parenting.

A Hobgoblin is worse. It's like an orc but smaller so you can't really see it unless it gets real close.

So you're saying I'm a chick?

and ask yourself why you never see a retarded/crippled animal outside captivity

Le 56% amd falling...
Sort yourself out burger.

Its supposed to be can I afford a baby?
Yes -> have baby
No -> sort yourself out and have baby

>Look at that face and tell me that’s life unworthy of life.

Croaking 'tards makes perfect sense. They didn't turn out. Try again.

So are you afraid the downies will fuck your women? Cuz the Muslims are already taking care of that

I work with downies and they are way cooler than normies

Urmmm hey leaf, that’s not DS. Downs has several trademark characteristics; overly round shaped eyes, ear lobe in line with eyes, small head and mouth, etc.
I believe you inadvertently grabbed a pic of an encephalitic baby.
Either way, you play the hand you’re dealt. Procreation is a crap shoot and if you’re afraid of a DS baby, spina bifida, etc, then go for genetic testing before you consider children. If not, you suck it up, put your big boy pants on and raise your children.

When did I mention fucking you fucking assblasted nigger?

I support them being aborted so that Moloch will grow in strength.

that's really the responsible thing to do.

FFS really? Are you sure YOU don’t have Downs? Maybe get tested to be safe.

It's really an age thing rather than genes.

When will you learn

>be an intelligent, fertile, attractive white couple.
>unfortunately, have a tard child
>now forced to spend the rest of your natural life babying it
>child will never succeed at anything, will eternally be a useless ugly drain on your time, resources, and love
>child is taking the place of a non-tard baby
Who the fuck would support this?

>Unfortunately value of human life is directly related to contribution to society and economy.
The problem with this point of view is its narrowness. As I pointed out in some (non-disabled) people engage in behavior that affects other people negatively, hence leading to all kinds of consequences in society with the negative consequences sprinkled all over the place but in a way that is difficult to track in terms of a direct negative impact on economy for instance. A person who is completely useless from the point of view economy as an isolated unit may actually have a positive influence on many other people making those people more positive for society and by extension the economy as well and hence make the useless person a positive contributor indirectly. That is why the burden argument fails, in my opinion. It is simply too narrow and alienated from the mess that reality is. It accounts for the productivity or non-productivity of individuals only in an extremely narrow sense and does not account at all for the potentially enormously negative impact of many superficially productive people. Now, clearly there must be a point where the amount of Down's persons (and comparably disabled) would be an intolerable burden for other people beyond any ambiguity, but I think the amount would have to be quite large, probably larger than the encountered frequency of such individuals in today's society.

i remember being thought in school about down syndrome ages ago and it was referred to as mongoloid idiocy

What if you can't afford it? Such a kid will consume twice the effort and time plus it will die at age 40 and it shouldn't have kids because they will be deedeedee as well.

This user gets it

I actually worked with tards before, and they are not worth keeping alive.

Execute them.

The OP of this thread is waaaayy too mad about this subject and way too non-Sup Forums in opinion to actually be Sup Forums. This thread has raised some interesting things like the Mongolian being a synonym for retard bit, but its winding down now.

You’re a bitch. That I know.

Vast majority of down syndrome children are born to old hags with dusty eggs. Not intelligent or fertile.