I'm on episode 12 of Urusei Yatsura and i'm loving it so far, will the quality of each episodes stay consistent?

I'm on episode 12 of Urusei Yatsura and i'm loving it so far, will the quality of each episodes stay consistent?

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/fuoczz.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=rhFrwpH5WUM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, Im on episode 25 and they're all funny

if your watching them from the livestream then yes they are.

It doent take a quality dip like Ranma 1/2 does?

They say the Mamoru Oshii episodes are the best, but honestly, I'm starting to wonder if they're just 3deep faggots because I watched the whole thing and the quality never dips.

It makes a drastic change in format where it goes for one story per episode instead of two. I think the series gets more entertaining after this change. The art style sometimes varies wildly depending on the episode. There also some really trippy episodes later. I think after the 100th episode, the director of the anime changes. I didn't really think there was a quality drop, but maybe i'm being biased since I haven't watched the whole series straight through since high school. Maybe it might get repetitive since nothing really changes about the characters after the early episodes.

>that blush
Now this is moe.

I have two episodes of the TV series left and just watched the fourth movie earlier. It wasn't very good though, hopefully the final two films compare to the first two.

It actually got more funding every year. There are individual episodes that look like crap but that was more to do with the same staff simultaneously working on the movies and still putting out something every week.

a.pomf.cat/fuoczz.webm

I've only seen a few episodes, read more of the manga. But somehow, for every one of these webms I can hear the soundtrack in my head

youtube.com/watch?v=rhFrwpH5WUM

What a shitty Boston Crab.